I Just De-Registered As A Republican

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I'm out. Done. I've been a Republican since birth, and I am handing in my membership. Trump's endorsement of an accused child molester finally broke me. I have no reason any more to have an R after my name. I have NOTHING in common with today's Republican party.

Nothing.

My principles can no longer tolerate me being attached to that cesspool one minute longer.

I was surprised how easy it is to change my voter registration. I was able to do it online. It took less than two minutes.

My official party registration is now "Not a member of a party".

I'm out. Done. I've been a Republican since birth, and I am handing in my membership. Trump's endorsement of an accused child molester finally broke me. I have no reason any more to have an R after my name. I have NOTHING in common with today's Republican party.

Nothing.

My principles can no longer tolerate me being attached to that cesspool one minute longer.

I was surprised how easy it is to change my voter registration. I was able to do it online. It took less than two minutes.

You beta male defeatist coward!

Last edited:

Nothing.

No one believes you.

NO ONE.

Some fellow lefty might come by and claim they do.

They are just expressing solidarity with a fellow lefty. They don't believe you either.

"Not a member of a party".
a GREAT place to be. Fuck the D and R parties!
I couldnt believe they endorsed him either. Sure, they were just accusations but the words from his own mouth about scoping out underage girls? No fucking way!

Nothing.

No one believes you.

NO ONE.

They are just expressing solidarity with a fellow lefty. They don't believe you either.
There is nothing in you but hate. Your soul is dead.

I am a Reagan Republican, and a follower of Bill Buckley. I am very grateful both of them are not alive to see the sickos who have taken over and destroyed their movement. I'm sure they are both spinning in their graves at warp speed.

Roy Moore was the last straw for me. I feel the GOP is now completely irredeemable. There is no coming back from that.

I can no longer tell people "I am a Republican" without feeling I have to explain I have no love for Trump or his fucking sick horde of retarded win-at-all-costs-to-all-that-is-sacred minions.

It's just not worth it anymore. There is nothing salvageable in the Republican party for me to attach my name to. I have nothing in common with these people any more.

There is no fiscal conservatism. Only lip service which they know to be a lie as they utter the obligatory words.

There are no morals or family values. Only pretension which is exposed and exploded on nearly a daily basis.

There is no religious foundation. Only rampant hypocrisy, personal gratification, and turpitude.

There are no truths. Only theater for the rubes.

There is no small government. Only more power grabs which have made victory more important than principles or country.

I'm done.

I'm so done.

I cannot soil my name any further by putting a R after it.

Nothing.

BTW, you have more in common with Reaganites. Amnesty, gun control, arming terrorists, putting drugs in the street etc

Nothing.

BTW, you have more in common with Reaganites. Amnesty, gun control, arming terrorists, putting drugs in the street etc
HA called it
I am a Reagan Republican

Nothing.

No one believes you.

NO ONE.

There is nothing in you but hate. Your soul is dead.

I am a Reagan Republican, and a follower of Bill Buckley. I am very grateful both of them are not alive to see the sickos who have taken over and destroyed their movement. I'm sure they are both spinning in their graves at warp speed.

Roy Moore was the last straw for me. I feel the GOP is now completely irredeemable. There is no coming back from that.

I can no longer tell people "I am a Republican" without feeling I have to explain I have no love for Trump or his fucking sick horde of retarded win-at-all-costs-to-all-that-is-sacred minions.

It's just not worth it anymore. There is nothing salvageable in the Republican party for me to attach my name to. I have nothing in common with these people any more.

There is no fiscal conservatism. Only lip service which they know to be a lie as they utter the obligatory words.

There are no morals or family values. Only pretension which is exposed and exploded on nearly a daily basis.

There is no religious foundation. Only rampant hypocrisy, personal gratification, and turpitude.

There are no truths. Only theater for the rubes.

There is no small government. Only more power grabs which have made victory more important than principles or country.

I'm done.

I'm so done.

I cannot soil my name any further by putting a R after it.

Yes, that is what I am referring to.

No one believes that.

NO ONE.

NO ONE.

Nothing.

So now you ain't nuffin? Man, that hurts!

Nothing.

took what, a month to come to this conclusion?

Nothing.

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006. So no, it took a lot longer than a month for me to surrender the party to the Tard Herd. I refused to give up my party and the conservative movement without a fight.

But now, the GOP is never going to be what it was. It is now a total abortion and there is no hope.

Nothing.

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006. So no, it took a lot longer than a month for me to surrender the party to the Tard Herd. I refused to give up my party and the conservative movement without a fight.

But now, the GOP is never going to be what it was. It is now a total abortion and there is no hope.
i don't think either side is going to be what they once were. democrats i know and talk to can't stand what's been done to that side either. the extremes really have taken over and are pounding the shit out of each other with their respective stupidity.

Nothing.

Lol, when the hell were you ever a conservative.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Smart move g5000 - And pretty cool that you could do it online!
I'm pretty sure you can do it online in every state. You just need your DMV license in hand to do it.

Just go to Google and search "(your state) how to change voter registration".

Easy peasey!

Nothing.

Lol, when the hell were you ever a conservative.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Since before you were born, tard.

You don't even know what conservatism is.

You think it is about hating negroes and muslims and mexicans and homosexuals.

All you have is hate. Your soul is dead.

Just look at the guy you are backing and try to tell yourself he's a good fiscal conservative with Family Values™

2hqawrp.jpg

Forum List

Back