I Just Flew In :D

Umm,.. Jesus is my Lord and Savior but I am a Trump supporter. :)
You’ll find a lot of shitbag liberals here with TDS and they usually hate Christians too. Funny how that usually goes hand and hand with the left. Several black racists that hate whites too.

lol ... ^^^ potty mouth ^^^

i know i certainly don't hate christians.

or jews.

or mooooooslems.

but i do hate ignorance & hypocrisy & those that willfully turn a blind eye to facts.

Yea, I’m sure you “love” Christians.

I have no doubt you love Muslims.

You love ignorance and hypocrisy, that’s why you’re a leftwing lunatic.
Hey theHawk playtime
This is actually a key serious topic for Religion:
If Muslims are called to follow the Jewish Torah, Christian Scriptures and Muslim Quran as sent by God, then why aren't more Muslims and Christians loving each other as equal believers abd neighbors in Christ?

We just invited two new members from a Christian community.

Why not start a thread with positive solutions instead of negative assumptions, and honor our newest members and their friendship and fellowship they bring here?

Potterhead2021 JohnDB

playtime do you want to start a thread on this, and we can invite SunniMan the Muslim Patriot
and the other members. I have a Muslim friend and community leader in the Peace and Justice community who I can invite if we get stuck in circular arguments like anything else online....

Now you see why I said miketx
could turn even nice girls gay ha ha

Well now I have a wand and I know how to use it!! (Seriously I took a personality test and that's my wand. :p)

hermiones-wand.jpg

Yeah, but with you waving your wand and JohnDB making us clean up our rooms, we may just have to repent and sin no more!

Lol it's just for fun, and you never did answer my question but it seems like you love Jesus too. Are you a Potter fan as well? I could use another professor at Potter camp if you are. There are some really weird responses over there right now too. Somebody even asked me if I was aware that it wasn't real. I'm like uh yeah duh it's a game dude. Do I really have to tell them that? :rolleyes:

Yeah, but with you waving your wand and JohnDB making us clean up our rooms, we may just have to repent and sin no more!

Lol it's just for fun, and you never did answer my question but it seems like you love Jesus too. Are you a Potter fan as well? I could use another professor at Potter camp if you are. There are some really weird responses over there right now too. Somebody even asked me if I was aware that it wasn't real. I'm like uh yeah duh it's a game dude. Do I really have to tell them that? :rolleyes:
Ha ha funny. Ironic that you just got zapped by people who thought it was real occult. And now you get the exact opposite!

No I haven't read a single book, I saw one of the movies. I'm a fan of the young actors and the author but that's about it.

I am into creative independent media so I network with people into all genres.

My thing is political and musical satire.
If you got the boot off that other site,
I should get two boots!

You do not want me in your group.
It would attract the people who take this stuff seriously.

I will need a separate group for the serious types so you can have fun and keep it light. My type of approach goes into the areas of the people opposing spiritism and magic. So I will support you in other ways!

Ha ha funny. Ironic that you just got zapped by people who thought it was real occult. And now you get the exact opposite!

I really like it here and sometimes like what are you from planet stupid with some of these people around here, but I would never actually say that to anybody because I'm not like that and I believe in taking the high road. I got made fun of earlier for not being able to read something all that well. It's like I can't help it if I have a tough time reading and understanding things sometimes as that's the way I was born. Some people are assholes on here I just have to say that, but I've grown a thicker skin and just ignore and like I said before take the high road. For the record I even feel bad thinking mean thoughts.

Btw, I already posted a couple of these on my thread for Christian Potterheads, but these are really cool videos for those of you who haven't seen them yet. And I want to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter so bad it isn't even funny. XD

In other words, you are a person of Quality taste.

Yeah, I guess so. :)
No doubt about it.

Cool! Want to sign up for HP Camp this weekend? I'm still looking for other Professors. ;)

Tough forum.
Indeed it is. . . but welcome. . .

7caa5a7b5b8b9eb9f9e0457027031925.gif

Thanks! Are you a Potter fan too?
Of course. I'm a fan of all good literature.

“If you have never spent whole afternoons with burning ears and rumpled hair, forgetting the world around you over a book, forgetting cold and hunger--

If you have never read secretly under the bedclothes with a flashlight, because your father or mother or some other well-meaning person has switched off the lamp on the plausible ground that it was time to sleep because you had to get up so early--

If you have never wept bitter tears because a wonderful story has come to an end and you must take your leave of the characters with whom you have shared so many adventures, whom you have loved and admired, for whom you have hoped and feared, and without whose company life seems empty and meaningless--

If such things have not been part of your own experience, you probably won't understand what Bastian did next.”

― Michael Ende,
The Neverending Story

In other words, you are a person of Quality taste.

Yeah, I guess so. :)
No doubt about it.

Cool! Want to sign up for HP Camp this weekend? I'm still looking for other Professors. ;)

I never got into Potter. Im more Buffy the vampire slayer. I just finished watching seasons 2 and 3. Too bad Angel had to leave.

I really like it here and sometimes like what are you from planet stupid with some of these people around here, but I would never actually say that to anybody because I'm not like that and I believe in taking the high road. I got made fun of earlier for not being able to read something all that well. It's like I can't help it if I have a tough time reading and understanding things sometimes as that's the way I was born. Some people are assholes on here I just have to say that, but I've grown a thicker skin and just ignore and like I said before take the high road. For the record I even feel bad thinking mean thoughts.
Just save mean and funny for the people who talk mean and funny.

Or you can be like me, try to be nice to everyone, which takes up 20 more pages and clobbers people with kindness or kumbaya blah blah blah.

Your heart is clearly good natured.

Just be yourself, and that will still come across.

You can just add "sorry, don't mean to sound mean, but (etc)"

If anyone takes you wrong, that is them.
If they are nice like you, you can fix it later.

New Topics

Forum List

Back