I Just Flew In :D

Yeah, but with you waving your wand and JohnDB making us clean up our rooms, we may just have to repent and sin no more!
Ha ha funny. Ironic that you just got zapped by people who thought it was real occult. And now you get the exact opposite!

I really like it here and sometimes like what are you from planet stupid with some of these people around here, but I would never actually say that to anybody because I'm not like that and I believe in taking the high road. I got made fun of earlier for not being able to read something all that well. It's like I can't help it if I have a tough time reading and understanding things sometimes as that's the way I was born. Some people are assholes on here I just have to say that, but I've grown a thicker skin and just ignore and like I said before take the high road. For the record I even feel bad thinking mean thoughts.
Just save mean and funny for the people who talk mean and funny.

Or you can be like me, try to be nice to everyone, which takes up 20 more pages and clobbers people with kindness or kumbaya blah blah blah.

Your heart is clearly good natured.

Just be yourself, and that will still come across.

You can just add "sorry, don't mean to sound mean, but (etc)"

If anyone takes you wrong, that is them.
If they are nice like you, you can fix it later.

Thanks and I meant to edit that but it looks like I can't as sometimes I think that people are stupid heads but I don't have a mean bone in my body and I don't like people who are mean. I mean I still love my enemies and pray for them,.. but why can't just everybody treat people they want to be treated? It's not rocket science.

Yeah, but with you waving your wand and JohnDB making us clean up our rooms, we may just have to repent and sin no more!
Ha ha funny. Ironic that you just got zapped by people who thought it was real occult. And now you get the exact opposite!

I really like it here and sometimes like what are you from planet stupid with some of these people around here, but I would never actually say that to anybody because I'm not like that and I believe in taking the high road. I got made fun of earlier for not being able to read something all that well. It's like I can't help it if I have a tough time reading and understanding things sometimes as that's the way I was born. Some people are assholes on here I just have to say that, but I've grown a thicker skin and just ignore and like I said before take the high road. For the record I even feel bad thinking mean thoughts.
Just save mean and funny for the people who talk mean and funny.

Or you can be like me, try to be nice to everyone, which takes up 20 more pages and clobbers people with kindness or kumbaya blah blah blah.

Your heart is clearly good natured.

Just be yourself, and that will still come across.

You can just add "sorry, don't mean to sound mean, but (etc)"

If anyone takes you wrong, that is them.
If they are nice like you, you can fix it later.

Thanks and I meant to edit that but it looks like I can't as sometimes I think that people are stupid heads but I don't have a mean bone in my body and I don't like people who are mean. I mean I still love my enemies and pray for them,.. but why can't just everybody treat people they want to be treated? It's not rocket science.
When people don't forgive the past, we project and treat others as we were which can be pretty bad.

When we forgive we treat others as Jesus does who forgives with God's grace added.

To love your neighbor as yourself depends if you still carry conditions.

To love one another as Christ Jesus loves us rises above man's conditions and lets Gods love enter into our relations.

It is still the Golden Rule.
People are still treating others the way they see it.

The difference is Retributive Justice vs Restorative Justice. Either way we reap what we sow and get the Justice we give.

Grace and forgiveness makes the difference between the two.

Umm,.. Jesus is my Lord and Savior but I am a Trump supporter. :)
In other words, you are a person of Quality taste.

Yeah, I guess so. :)
No doubt about it.

Cool! Want to sign up for HP Camp this weekend? I'm still looking for other Professors. ;)

I never got into Potter. Im more Buffy the vampire slayer. I just finished watching seasons 2 and 3. Too bad Angel had to leave.

Oh,.. didn't you just post a Potter meme and say that no doubt about it you were a Potter fan? Or were you saying that about something else?

In other words, you are a person of Quality taste.

Yeah, I guess so. :)
No doubt about it.

Cool! Want to sign up for HP Camp this weekend? I'm still looking for other Professors. ;)

I never got into Potter. Im more Buffy the vampire slayer. I just finished watching seasons 2 and 3. Too bad Angel had to leave.

Oh,.. didn't you just post a Potter meme and say that no doubt about it you were a Potter fan? Or were you saying that about something else?
I dont think so unless i had a few vodkas, lol

I voted for Jill Stein and I'm a Trump supporter also.
I keep religion to myself generally, but will say I'm not an atheist nor an I a church-goer.

So an agnostic then? (That's the same of being unsure I think and not denying or accepting the fact there is a God. Unless you're just a quiet Christian of course. :) )

tucker.gif

Lol it's just for fun, and you never did answer my question but it seems like you love Jesus too. Are you a Potter fan as well? I could use another professor at Potter camp if you are. There are some really weird responses over there right now too. Somebody even asked me if I was aware that it wasn't real. I'm like uh yeah duh it's a game dude. Do I really have to tell them that? :rolleyes:
A professor at Potter Camp ?
What's your day job, aerospace engineer consultant in Google's animation department ?

A professor at Potter Camp ?
What's your day job, aerospace engineer consultant in Google's animation department ?

Neither and my mistake, it wasn't Sarah who was the Potterhead, it was MisterBeale. Want to be a Potter camp professor? :D
Nah. . . It's been too many years since I read the books or saw the movies.

I am unqualified. My KSA's are outdated.

Nah. . . It's been too many years since I read the books or saw the movies.

I am unqualified. My KSA's are outdated.

Well you can still be a student if you want to then and I can post the link for you. :)
If it is a wizarding school for folks here USMB? I am not sure.. . . after you are here a bit, you might find a USMB "Potter camp," might end up looking something like . . .

Now see...She KNOWS that I am A-Political...meaning that I don't have a political side or position or any of those other things. I don't like or hate Biden or Trump or any other political candidate. And YET...she is getting me to join a political forum of all things.
Not saying that I am a governmental idiot...far from it...I know a lot about how our political system works and those who are running it. I know the things that they say...I just don't care or believe them when they say it.

Biden isn't the anti-christ much to the chagrin of most Trump supporters. He has had several stumbles out of the gate as president...like tanking the stock market every time he opens his mouth. (#stuffasockinitjoe) And Trump, despite his lack of graces, did a much much better job than I ever thought that he would. But his mouth and competitive drive also got the best of him too.

I FIRMLY believe that God sets up leaders or deposes them...no matter what I want or don't want.
And over the decades I have seen extremely liberal policies come from the most conservative presidents and some of the most conservative policies come out of the most liberal presidents. So...who I think is going to do what really doesn't matter. It won't happen anyway.

Welcome John

It doesn't matter what you like, there is a place for you here.
USMB hosts 64 sub-forums, including a broad range of topics, and not all political in nature.
There's even a Religion and Ethics Forum.

The crowd can be a bit rough around the edges, but that doesn't mean you have to change.
There are three Zones as well (covered in the Guidelines), that can help you tailor your experience to your desired level of frustration ... :auiqs.jpg:

Just Breathe

Last edited:

Forum List

Back