I just signed up for Obamacare

I have not signed up for Obamacare. I have, however, successfully avoided stepping in dog shit today. For that I am grateful.

:thup:

Are you proud of the fact you're a grown man and can't pay to take care of yourself, but depend on others to pay for your healthcare?....Just wondering what kind of work you do, make more than min. wage and work 40 hours? Curious!

Are you proud of the fact you're a grown man and can't pay to take care of yourself, but depend on others to pay for your healthcare?....Just wondering what kind of work you do, make more than min. wage and work 40 hours? Curious!

I'm paying for private insurance. How is that not taking care of myself? I bring home about 800 a week.

I'm paying for private insurance. How is that not taking care of myself? I bring home about 800 a week.

You bring home $800 a week, yet "It also said I would be eligible for a monthly tax credit of 200 dollars." Can you explain that?

You bring home $800 a week, yet "It also said I would be eligible for a monthly tax credit of 200 dollars." Can you explain that?

I low balled my income a little so it my be a little less but that is what the website said. I have not confirmed it yet so nothing is official. They are supposed to email me.

Last edited:

How much did his company pay for his health care with what benefits and what deductibles?

You are barely sentient, Vigilante.

I low balled my income a little so it my be a little less but that is what the website said. I have not confirmed it yet so nothing is official. They are supposed to email me.

Did they give you a date to pay for your coverage, did you get an extension? What happens when they find out you low balled your income, A penalty? Curious

[MENTION=29060]Truthseeker420[/MENTION]

Good for you. You must be young and healthy to be only paying $58/month.

Are you fully funding your retirement accounts? Ira/Roth/401k??

Are you receiving SS and Medicare?

After 50 years of paying into the system, I better be!

How much did his company pay for his health care with what benefits and what deductibles?

You are barely sentient, Vigilante.

Jake, you ass, that's why I'm asking questions!

Forum List

Back