I just watched Zelensky help take the wheels off of the democrats wagon.

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2018
Zilensky was on a live interview on TV just now and he denied any hanky panky with Trump regarding sleepy Joe. So yet again the democrats have shit the bed. Stick a fork in em, they're done.
This friggin fiasco didn't even take 48 hours and it was done before it got started. I guess the shitheads didn't remember that both parties were handy at the UN and handy for live TV coverage. DUH!

Zilensky was on a live interview on TV just now and he denied any hanky panky with Trump regarding sleepy Joe. So yet again the democrats have shit the bed. Stick a fork in em, they're done.
This friggin fiasco didn't even take 48 hours and it was done before it got started. I guess the shitheads didn't remember that both parties were handy at the UN and handy for live TV coverage. DUH!
Trump asked the Ukrainian President for assistance in an investigation into the truth.....he didn't ask him to find dirt or manufacture dirt on Biden the way Biden, Obama, and Hillary did on Trump.

Did he have any choice? Had he said otherwise Trump would have cut all their aide.

This just goes to show that Zelinsky and Drumpf are in.....

wait for it......

COLLUSION!! :abgg2q.jpg:

Did he have any choice? Had he said otherwise Trump would have cut all their aide.

And you claim to be a libertarian! HAH! There is nothing in the conversation even remotely questionable....unless you are a died in the wool partisan whore.

Hello partisan whore!:bye1:

Of course he would ESPECIALLY NOW that you assholes have mentioned it and could use it on your supposed impeachment.....you really are this stupid...no act...reality!

Quick...someone get the next pile of dog shit for the dems to step in....:113:

And you claim to be a libertarian! HAH! There is nothing in the conversation even remotely questionable....unless you are a died in the wool partisan whore.

His cover was blown long ago....Don't know why he continues to try to pull off the charade....Kind of embarrassing, IMO.

It's not what the phone transcripts show that is important.....it's how badly we can talk about what was in the call and what false conclusions we can come to.

Last edited:
Quick...someone get the next pile of dog shit for the dems to step in....:113:

OH!...OH!...OH!...OH!....There it is!!
FlamingBagOfPooPrank.gif

Oh spare me. You dumbshits wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit you on the ass. You're living in your self created delusional world of self denial and stupidity.
Again the man was on LIVE TV. When asked directy he answered directly that you've already read everything.
It's over for you assholes. Now all you can do is wait around for election day when you'll be put out of your misery. Or you can just do yourself in now and spare yourself the misery and anguish of a long drawn out death of a thousand cuts and slowly bleeding to death day by day till Nov 4 rolls around and puts you out of your misery.
If I were you I'd save myself and go down and register to vote as a liberterian or something.

The dims will just say Trump has bullied him into telling them what Trump wants.

It's not what the phone shows that is important.....it's how badly we can talk about what was in the call and what false conclusions we can come to.
What part of live TV interview do you not understand? This thread is about a live TV interview that Zilinsky and Trump just gave. However Zilinsky basically just backed up everything that Trump said went on during the phone call.

:goodposting:

It's not what the phone shows that is important.....it's how badly we can talk about what was in the call and what false conclusions we can come to.
What part of live TV interview do you not understand? This thread is about a live TV interview that Zilinsky and Trump just gave. However Zilinsky basically just backed up everything that Trump said went on during the phone call.
Maybe I need to post a sarcasm sign before I make a sarcastic remark.

Of course he would ESPECIALLY NOW that you assholes have mentioned it and could use it on your supposed impeachment.....you really are this stupid...no act...reality!
He's a Libertarian for the weed

Forum List

Back