I just won a 250 million dollar lawsuit against State Farm!!!!!!!

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Got my check today, I forgot I ever had state farm...

Damn these lawsuits take along time, $106 bucks after lawyer fees and splitting it up..... it was started in 1997.

$250M State Farm Class Action Settlement Gets Final Approval | Top Class Actions

Insurance policyholders represented in a State Farm racketeering class action lawsuit managed to secure final approval of a $250 million settlement, despite objections to the deal.

Lead plaintiffs alleged in the class action lawsuit that State Farm colluded with an Illinois Supreme Court judge to overturn a $1 billion judgment against the company in a consumer fraud class action lawsuit that was initiated in 1997.

After reportedly accepting State Farm bribes to his re-election campaign, the plaintiffs claimed that the judge overturned the verdict.

The parties agreed to settle the State Farm racketeering class action lawsuit in September of this year. Under the terms of the settlement, the insurance company will pay $250 million to end the class action; however, one Class Member filed an objection.

The objector, Lisa Marlow, argued that the class counsel fees are too high at $90 million. Further, she claimed that the State Farm racketeering class action lawsuit allegations are too strong and the potential award, $7 billion according to the objector, too high to settle for a mere $250 million.

The objector, Lisa Marlow, argued that the class counsel fees are too high at $90 million. Further, she claimed that the State Farm racketeering class action lawsuit allegations are too strong and the potential award, $7 billion according to the objector, too high to settle for a mere $250 million.

in other words Bear, you're jubilant with whatever fiscal crumb granted you, which is no more than chump change to the Insurance cabal

who, (and this is a no brainer) , will simply make it up with higher rates for us all

I say the next round's on you ....

~S~

A 1997 consumer fraud case? Wasn't Hillary's husband president then? "We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two"....Farmers.

in other words Bear, you're jubilant with whatever fiscal crumb granted you, which is no more than chump change to the Insurance cabal

who, (and this is a no brainer) , will simply make it up with higher rates for us all

I say the next round's on you ....

~S~

I was thinking along the lines of liberals will never be able to comprehend math, they bitch about a CEOs pay yet fail to realize if they divide it up among the workers it turns out to be a few bucks per week.

A 1997 consumer fraud case? Wasn't Hillary's husband president then? "We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two"....Farmers.

Yup 1997, that's when I had my new mustang and my daughter was only a few months old.

I cant believe how long it takes and like I said when I opened it up it took me a few minutes to remember ever having state farm.

Yup 1997, that's when I had my new mustang and my daughter was only a few months old.

I cant believe how long it takes and like I said when I opened it up it took me a few minutes to remember ever having state farm.
You should find out who the class representative was. . . write them a strongly worded letter. . . :71:

Well hell. State Farm is my insurance company. Wonder if I'll get a check. LOL

Forum List

Back