I think it's time for a class action lawsuit against the MSM...

My vote and millions of others like me has been corrupted by the MSM.
I suggest we all file a class action suit that declares because of the the biased news provided to the voting public decisions made by the voting public were swayed and thus not submitted with complete information.
For example, the MSM announced Biden's elected state, without the final states being determined...before the election was completed!
Now for proof that the BIASED MSM influenced these uninformed voters look at the attached and explain how the BIASED MSM can be trusted in the future to deliver the news objectively!
I suggest those of us that have been directly injured by the MSM's biased reporting to calculate our respective losses and sue the major players, i.e. CNN,Fox News, ABC,CBS,etc. for at the minimum of $5,000 times 10 million of us or $50 billion. I'm sure there are some lawyers amongst us that might take this up!
View attachment 413313
I think what is really needed is an evaluation of social media impact on our daily life. The algorithms pairing you with information you like, desire or crave are much more devious than humans, even biased humans, are able to produce.

And even to asses if a news source is biased require from us to step out of our comfort zone we are nearly embedded into.

Perhaps is MSM the last line of defence. Once eliminated we will no more be able to get information from sources not profiting from our behaviour or alter our behaviour. Just a thought.
But explain to me why the entire MSM did this?
MSMdonations.png

I suggest we all file a class action suit that declares because of the the biased news provided to the voting public decisions made by the voting public were swayed and thus not submitted with complete information.
For example, the MSM announced Biden's elected state, without the final states being determined...before the election was completed!
Now for proof that the BIASED MSM influenced these uninformed voters look at the attached and explain how the BIASED MSM can be trusted in the future to deliver the news objectively!
I suggest those of us that have been directly injured by the MSM's biased reporting to calculate our respective losses and sue the major players, i.e. CNN,Fox News, ABC,CBS,etc. for at the minimum of $5,000 times 10 million of us or $50 billion. I'm sure there are some lawyers amongst us that might take this up!
View attachment 413313
I think what is really needed is an evaluation of social media impact on our daily life. The algorithms pairing you with information you like, desire or crave are much more devious than humans, even biased humans, are able to produce.

And even to asses if a news source is biased require from us to step out of our comfort zone we are nearly embedded into.

Perhaps is MSM the last line of defence. Once eliminated we will no more be able to get information from sources not profiting from our behaviour or alter our behaviour. Just a thought.
View attachment 413364
To sell. I don’t like to defend them really. But there are still reporters ready to do their job - reporting. And compared to what havoc social media platforms can rise, it’s fairly mild. (Although, sometimes obscene).

View attachment 413313
This is as idiotic as it is ridiculous and wrong.

Such is the right’s contempt for the First Amendment and freedom of the press.
You got that so completely wrong it has to be deliberate, because you can't be that blind or that stupid.

The House representatives are supposed to deliver the truth about the federal government to their constituents, but the almighty United States Constitution is not worded to direct that to happen, nor is it composed to lead you to believe that that is how it is supposed to work; and so we are somehow lead to believe that it is the media's responsibility.

Fix the government to provide for a more reliable representation.

I know how to do it, but everybody else is either to lazy to try and understand the reorganization that it requires, because it going to take more than an amendment to do it; or they are jealous of me, because they could not figure out how to fix the government.

View attachment 413313

If this worked Fox news would have been sued into the ground in 2000

View attachment 413313

LEGACY MEDIA.

NOTHING MAINSTREAM ABOUT THOSE CORRUPT COMMUNISTS.

View attachment 413313

View attachment 413364

Oh give me a fucking break.
Repeal Citizens United.
That's the problem, not a bunch of reporters who happen to be citizens, too.
$110K???
Fucking peanuts.

"Donald Trump announced his reelection bid as soon as he took office four years ago and has raised a total of $594 million so far, according to OpenSecrets. """"

The House representatives are supposed to deliver the truth about the federal government to their constituents, but the almighty United States Constitution is not worded to direct that to happen, nor is it composed to lead you to believe that that is how it is supposed to work; and so we are somehow lead to believe that it is the media's responsibility.

Fix the government to provide for a more reliable representation.

I know how to do it, but everybody else is either to lazy to try and understand the reorganization that it requires, because it going to take more than an amendment to do it; or they are jealous of me, because they could not figure out how to fix the government.
Still, in any true democracy you would like media to be on the opposite side of power. So there is a problem here. Even the Supreme Court has been politicised. I have no real answer, but while attacking media seems easy, I still think the social media is the real, new, animal we need to know and manage. Or else, it will eat us.

The news media is under no obligation to deliver truth.

It is an incorrect myth that the news media is supposed to provide a check on the government.

Who do you need to hear that from???
Indeed,the media has been lying for decades now,there are many msm journalists that should have been imprinted decades ago,nothing will change all of a sudden now.yeah that indeed is the biggest myth in the history of mankind thst the media provides a check on the government,complete opposite,they work FOR the government,they never do any investigating,they are nothing but a tool for the government.

Let the MSM rot away. The best solution is to boycott them and the Surveillance Media who control them. Get your news from independent sources, don't use Google, FB or Twitter, etc.

Let them see how they like it when 50% of the audience deserts them.
You nailed it.could not have said it better myself. :thankusmile:
The alternative news sources not controlled by the corporations are the best media,I highly recommend everyone here to subscribe to American free press.

View attachment 413313

We can always count on you mr shill pro government for entertainment.lol

View attachment 413313

Give the cable TV subscriber to not pay for channels they do not want. Frankly all the sports, pseudo news, ethnic and cultural channels I would drop quickly. Then the stations that broadcast to much Prog propaganda I would slowly drop as it becomes not worth it to watch the other programs. The FCC needs to toughen up regulations on political propaganda for TV.

Still, in any true democracy you would like media to be on the opposite side of power. So there is a problem here.
It appears that way because you are stuck in the box of the inadequate organization of the government.

Even the Supreme Court has been politicised.
The entire federal system is politicized, because it is not correctly separated from the other entities that graduate their hierarchy. It is a mistake in the formulation of an adequately separated judiciary to direct the Executive and the Legislature to nominate and confirm the offices of the judiciary. It seems okay, because that is how it was set-up and we are not introduced to a better way of doing it; and understanding that back in 1789, there were not very any people who were capable of being jurists.

I have no real answer, but while attacking media seems easy, I still think the social media is the real, new, animal we need to know and manage. Or else, it will eat us.
That gets into civil rights issues of free speech and corporate management; and ignores the problems of the inadequate government that will persist after regulating the social media robots and censors.

Give the cable TV subscriber to not pay for channels they do not want. Frankly all the sports, pseudo news, ethnic and cultural channels I would drop quickly. Then the stations that broadcast to much Prog propaganda I would slowly drop as it becomes not worth it to watch the other programs. The FCC needs to toughen up regulations on political propaganda for TV.
The improper organization of the government is still the problem. If the government does not work correctly, because it needs the media to deliver the truth and has to regulate the news media to deliver the truth . . . its a slippery slope to totalitarianism

Why don't we trust our representatives to tell us the truth?

Because the Constitution does not direct them to do so, and so you have been lead to believe that the media is supposed to do it.

The government is inadequately organized because the deployment of the three-part separation theory was designed two hundred years ago under very different understanding of what all a government can do. They did not have an FCC before 1900, or something - they did not need it in 1787, or for a long time thereafter.

Last edited:
Campaign finance violations...They're in-kind contributors.

I think there's a much better case for that against Google, Twitter and Facebook that use government funded infrastructure to operate and yet are just directly attempting to subvert elections. That they still get immunity as a "platform" is beyond pathetic at this point. I'm not sure how you make that case against the left media though as terrible and corrupt as they are
I think you are right, and wrong. Social media platforms sells your future behaviour. They have no interest in manipulating an election, I think it’s worse than that.
We are slowly adapting to seek confirmation for all aspects of our life in social media.

You're like three months behind in reading your paper, aren't you? Turns out they started editing and blocking information based on party, not just compiling information.

No worries, I do that with my Wall Street Journal too. Sometimes I'm up to date reading it, sometimes a couple weeks behind. Though I haven't fallen as far behind as you apparently did
Compiling information isn’t their goal, I wish it were. They don’t “edit and block information” in order to a serve a higher goal. Social media companies lay out the information to us all, personally. We are all served a version of “truth” that their algorithms find suitable.

That still has nothing to do with the point I made that they actively tried to directly interfere in an election when their services are provided over a taxpayer funded infrastructure. They were election tampering and they were providing Biden with in kind campaign contributions without reporting it. Nothing you said addressed that

View attachment 413313
.....to hell with that--time to exterminate those bastards with extreme prejudice
Atta boy!

When in doubt, forget the constitution and turn to mob violence!

When are you idiots going to learn?
not mob violence but JUSTICE/freedom fighter/etc
You go ahead and rationalize, Rambo.

Since when has violent action been involved in the American electoral system ever promoted democracy and benefited the union?

Violence, by mob, conspiracy or an individual is criminal at best, treasonous at worst. And may those who opt for either suffer the full consequences under law.

View attachment 413313
.....to hell with that--time to exterminate those bastards with extreme prejudice
Atta boy!

When in doubt, forget the constitution and turn to mob violence!

When are you idiots going to learn?
AND enemies of the state can be destroyed/executed/killed/etc
You have no authority to rely on misinformed hyperbole to name who you consider to be "enemies of the state"!

Nearly all Rightwingers, after leaving the forum, will ........

Decide what Hollywood movie they will watch tomorrow.....
Make sure their Democrat supporting Netflix subscriptions are paid......
Check their Facebook account for messages from all their friends and family they convinced to use Facebook as well.......
Jump onto Twitter and Tweet their hate for Democrats.....and click on an ad before leaving......

And finally decide which Starbucks they'll get their morning coffee from tomorrow morning.

as they fall asleep they will wonder why the Left is so well funded......and if Beto O'Rourke can actually find their gun stash.

Forum List

Back