I know lots of Christians, Jews, and Muslims laugh at the beliefs of Scientologists and others...

Where did I know where to find it, I read it on wiki and followed the link. You liars get caught all the time, its gets old.
Also there are some on this board who edit wiki articles, but I wrote a letter to wiki when I saw this flat out lie and trying to insinuate it possible Adam and Eve are buried here as well. What garbage. In 100 years the word Palestine and Palestinian probably wont be able to be found anywhere, just like they never existed.

Yes-----you read it on WIKI and followed the link to CHABAD-----which is a Chassidic organization
and which quoted a MIDRASHIC TALE--------and since you have no idea what is written in the bible
since you never read it-----you simply assumed, in your dark ignorance, that the CHABAD writer was quoting the bible. Nope---somehow a midrashic tale got into WIKI------
SO? You insisted --------again revealing that you are a liar in claiming that you know the bible.
You don't . You are also vulgar------you should not refer to scriptural writings as GARBAGE ----you filthy whore------ no matter what the catechism lying bitch whore taught you. Nor should you refer to even
the LEGENDS or FABLES of a religious writings as GARBAGE , you shit licking slut. Now
that you lied and claimed you read the bible------and even the Talmud-----go right ahead and claim
you also know the Midrash. They let you care of patients?

That Hebrew bible has been the cause of more deaths than anything, and boy it sure sheds a bad light on human beings, and a Creator God who they use to defend their thievery and bloodbaths. Today atheist are using it to kill others claiming the land was God given to them, who says, they do, and who is their God, Yahweh, taken from a Canaanite god. Tribal warrior. I personally don't care what you believe, just don't use God as an excuse to pilfer and murder.

wrong again------the "Hebrew bible" has never galvanized a single genocide in all of history. Some of
the people who USE the Hebrew bible in addition to their own ideologies are responsible for the murders
by genocides of tens of millions-------mostly the catholic church, and then their are the muslims who also
"used" the Hebrew bible, perverted it and murdered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS in genocides. I am quite
certain that no person of any value cares one wit what an illiterate gutter whore like you "thinks" and about which you "care" You have already admitted that you are descended from the scum who committed
genocide on native americans in Canada

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

One of the most famous pieces of real estate on earth is the Cave of Machpelah (also known as the "Cave of the Patriarchs") in the southern Israeli city of Hebron.

Machpelah means "doubled" in Hebrew. One reason given is that four prestigious couples are buried there: Adam and Eve, Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebecca, and Jacob and Leah. (Our matriarch Rachel was buried elsewhere.)

Cave of the Patriarchs Significance

Yes the jews believe Adam and Eva are buried in the cave of Machpelah. Even stated it as so on a wiki article.

I guess they forgot about the flood and the Garden of Eden was in Iraq,

Its all about money, big bucks come from believing and preaching and writing books about the Bible and well sometimes countries as well.
Do you believe the Muslims are like their brethren the Jews and Christians in that the Muslim also believes in weird things that don;t add up?

Muslims are not related to the Jews or Christians. The Arab people are from the seed of Ishmael and Esau and are related to Abraham but there would be no relation between religion of Islam and those who follow it (Muslim people) and the Jew / Christian and their faith.
Let me give you a clue. When you read a line on Wiki there are numbers, and you hit the nos. and find out where the info came from. I didn't make this up, it came from their Jewish site, can you understand that?

One can read wiki and follow the links and people in the article, but one should never just trust a wiki article without checking out the links.

the links do not help people who have no idea what they got LINKED TO------some idiots believe that
the MIDRASH is another word for bible. Some of those idiots even claim they "KNOW" Lots
of wiki articles are PURPOSELY misleading-------one has to know that too.

Your folk stories just go on and on. All these superstitions were very common back then, today we know better. To even teach this is nonsense unless you like superstitions. Everyone agrees the maj of the OT was wrote after exile to Babylon. Most jews never even returned to Judea, they loved Babylon.

No, they wept in Babylon. They wept when they remembered Zion.

No Jeremiah did and the Jews were about ready to shut him up for good, they couldn't stand his preaching anymore , hearing about their sins. Read Ezra, they all intermarried, everyone.

Jeremiah-------you wept? when?-------don't cry Jeremiah-------poor Jeremiah----
Do not worry------someday Penelope will actually read Ezra For an update----
lots of the followers of ezra------bear the last name AZRIELI--------I am related
to a few Azrielis----------but none of them live in Iraq-------in fact some never did

Actuallly none did----

Muslims are not related to the Jews or Christians. The Arab people are from the seed of Ishmael and Esau and are related to Abraham but there would be no relation between religion of Islam and those who follow it (Muslim people) and the Jew / Christian and their faith.
Abrahamic children -- all of you. Abraham is claimed by all three faiths. Any credible religious scholar can set you straight if you have an open mind about truths. So give it a break

I claim Kubla Khan.

Abrahamic children -- all of you. Abraham is claimed by all three faiths. Any credible religious scholar can set you straight if you have an open mind about truths. So give it a break

I claim Kubla Khan.
Oh please.
The Russians are all over the web with idiot shit like that -- that and UFO's

:rofl:

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

One of the most famous pieces of real estate on earth is the Cave of Machpelah (also known as the "Cave of the Patriarchs") in the southern Israeli city of Hebron.

Machpelah means "doubled" in Hebrew. One reason given is that four prestigious couples are buried there: Adam and Eve, Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebecca, and Jacob and Leah. (Our matriarch Rachel was buried elsewhere.)

Yes the jews believe Adam and Eva are buried in the cave of Machpelah. Even stated it as so on a wiki article.

Its all about money, big bucks come from believing and preaching and writing books about the Bible and well sometimes countries as well.
Do you believe the Muslims are like their brethren the Jews and Christians in that the Muslim also believes in weird things that don;t add up?

Check the site, when I read it on Wiki and made a major complaint about it, it was taken off and I can't find it, thank God. It was wrote as actual history. Here is the link they took it from, those on Wiki article took it from this site , the link I gave you leads to a different page on this site.:

Chabad.org

That is a jewish site, when I think about some people who read wiki and do not check the links out and they find this kind of nonsense on it stated as thought its a historical fact, its very disgusting. Also no one has any idea who is buried in Israel, or if any of those people in the old testament were real and no one has their DNA to prove any bones dug up belong to anyone from their Hebrew book. This is just craziness which is turned into a religious nonsense.

You are entitled to your opinion, Penelope. I disagree with you though. As for not reading wiki links pertaining to "new discoveries" about Israel, Jews or Christians? I have been down that road before and as I have found them to be less than honest in the past? I do not bother to read them anymore. Why read what you know is not true? I have better things to do with my time.

Let me give you a clue. When you read a line on Wiki there are numbers, and you hit the nos. and find out where the info came from. I didn't make this up, it came from their Jewish site, can you understand that?

One can read wiki and follow the links and people in the article, but one should never just trust a wiki article without checking out the links.

the links do not help people who have no idea what they got LINKED TO------some idiots believe that
the MIDRASH is another word for bible. Some of those idiots even claim they "KNOW" Lots

Your folk stories just go on and on. All these superstitions were very common back then, today we know better. To even teach this is nonsense unless you like superstitions. Everyone agrees the maj of the OT was wrote after exile to Babylon. Most jews never even returned to Judea, they loved Babylon.

sorry Jeremiah------Esau is the progenitor of the EDOMITES------it was a nation -----a bit hostile
to Israel for at time but eventually just assimilated into Israel------they holed up in a southern
area------like the Negev. "KING" Herod was an Edomite. It is said that his mother, Berenice----
was a particularly pious jewess-------but -----the kid? Herod -------well -----that's history-----the
jews at that time did not consider him a valid king---------tha fact made him irritable-----probably
John the Baptist teased him about it.

I claim Kubla Khan.
Oh please.
The Russians are all over the web with idiot shit like that -- that and UFO's

:rofl:

ET is my fave

Wrong. The Islamic faith has nothing to do with Abraham. It was carefully constructed and influenced by the early Roman Catholic Vatican using Augustine as one of the first influences towards it before Mohammad was even born. Long story - see Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera's story on it - published by Chick Publications.

In the meanwhile, the relation to Abraham is that Ishmael's descendants (who may or may not be Muslim today as Islam was founded as a religion approximately 622 A.D.) who are Egyptian, Esau's blood relatives who are Arabs - would all be part of Abraham's bloodline even as the Jews are Abraham's bloodline. Christians who are not Jewish or Arab do not have a blood relation to Abraham but we are grafted into his family tree by faith - through our faith in Christ who was from the House of David. So that is the connection there, Dante'. You need to keep in mind that Islam is a religion not a race of people. Thanks for reading.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

You are entitled to your opinion, Penelope. I disagree with you though. As for not reading wiki links pertaining to "new discoveries" about Israel, Jews or Christians? I have been down that road before and as I have found them to be less than honest in the past? I do not bother to read them anymore. Why read what you know is not true? I have better things to do with my time.

sorry Jeremiah------Esau is the progenitor of the EDOMITES------it was a nation -----a bit hostile
to Israel for at time but eventually just assimilated into Israel------they holed up in a southern
area------like the Negev. "KING" Herod was an Edomite. It is said that his mother, Berenice----
was a particularly pious jewess-------but -----the kid? Herod -------well -----that's history-----the
jews at that time did not consider him a valid king---------tha fact made him irritable-----probably

I know that Esau lost his birthright, Rosie. But he was the son of Isaac and Rebecca and his brother was Jacob whose name was later changed to Israel. When referring to the God of Israel - we also call God - the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Any credible theologian will tell you I am right. Islam was not even around until approximately 622 A.D. and it is based off of a pre-Islamic moon god - one of 360 in Mecca at the time- named Allah. The religion of Islam has nothing to do with Judaism or Christianity. There is nothing to give a break to. The truth is the truth. The truth does not adapt to accommodate those who do not like it. It is what it is. The truth. Good night, Dante'.

Wrong. The Islamic faith has nothing to do with Abraham. It was carefully constructed and influenced by the early Roman Catholic Vatican using Augustine as one of the first influences towards it before Mohammad was even born. Long story - see Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera's story on it - published by Chick Publications.

In the meanwhile, the relation to Abraham is that Ishmael's descendants (who may or may not be Muslim today as Islam was founded as a religion approximately 622 A.D.) who are Egyptian, Esau's blood relatives who are Arabs - would all be part of Abraham's bloodline even as the Jews are Abraham's bloodline. Christians who are not Jewish or Arab do not have a blood relation to Abraham but we are grafted into his family tree by faith - through our faith in Christ who was from the House of David. So that is the connection there, Dante'. You need to keep in mind that Islam is a religion not a race of people. Thanks for reading.
You're complicating a very simple concept. Abrahamic children -- all of you. Abraham is claimed by all three faiths. Any credible religious scholar can set you straight if you have an open mind about truths. So give it a break

This isn't a class where you are asked to make up stuff, take a side of an argument and the present for a score. Abraham is claimed by all three faiths. Any credible religious scholar can set you straight

uhm-----no Esau-----his kids are the EDOMITES-----they did not migrate to arabia. As to ISHMAEL----being
a progenitor of arab muslims -----its' not likely. It is a legend. ISHMAELITE-----as used in ancient times
was a kind of SLUR--------It referred to nomadic slave traders ------who marched east and west in caravans and
had no fixed homes and were-------sorta-----highwaymen -----not to be trusted. It is not clear to me that Ishmael really ever had anything to do with them. Ishmael as a person--------probably did not really go
to arabia---------he probably stayed home ------he did attend his father's funeral-------and he and Isaac made
up-----------probably

You're complicating a very simple concept. Abrahamic children -- all of you. Abraham is claimed by all three faiths. Any credible religious scholar can set you straight if you have an open mind about truths. So give it a break

This isn't a class where you are asked to make up stuff, take a side of an argument and the present for a score. Abraham is claimed by all three faiths. Any credible religious scholar can set you straight

claimed-----right------adolf hitler claimed Jesus as a teutonic warrior

Any credible theologian will tell you I am right. Islam was not even around until approximately 622 A.D. and it is based off of a pre-Islamic moon god - one of 360 in Mecca at the time- named Allah. The religion of Islam has nothing to do with Judaism or Christianity. There is nothing to give a break to. The truth is the truth. The truth does not adapt to accommodate those who do not like it. It is what it is. The truth. Good night, Dante'.
People like you are only attacking Islam as opposed to seeking truth. The only truth you people even consider is a truth dictated to you by silly old tribal folk of thousands of years ago

Yes, Dante'. I could claim you as my father too but it wouldn't change the fact that you are not my father. If you'll stay with the historical evidence, the truth, the Scriptures that support the truth you'll arrive at the truth. Every time. Good night now!

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

I know that Esau lost his birthright, Rosie. But he was the son of Isaac and Rebecca and his brother was Jacob whose name was later changed to Israel. When referring to the God of Israel - we also call God - the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

right------because Jacob (Israel) was the CHOSEN LEADER-------so the whole community gets called
ISRAEL or "children of Israel"-------because that was the convention------the whole nation got a name
from the progenitor and founder. Judah was next "king" or leader which is why da joooos is joooos.

Yes, Dante'. I could claim you as my father too but it wouldn't change the fact that you are not my father. If you'll stay with the historical evidence, the truth, the Scriptures that support the truth you'll arrive at the truth. Every time. Good night now!
The scriptures are religious ramblings. Christians Jews and Muslims get to claim whatever they want. YEs, they do. You are doing it now

People like you are only attacking Islam as opposed to seeking truth. The only truth you people even consider is a truth dictated to you by silly old tribal folk of thousands of years ago

I'm not attacking Islam. I'm merely telling you when it came to be! Long after Abraham was gone and Jesus had died on the cross which was the birth of the early church. Islam has nothing to do with Christianity or Judaism, Dante'. I see your passion for a romantic story tying the three faiths together but in this case there isn't one. And now I bid you goodnight!

claimed-----right------adolf hitler claimed Jesus as a teutonic warrior
that is teh point you imbecile.

Christians Jews and Muslims get to claim any craziness they want as they like you attempt to discover hidden meanings in those terrible old books

not exactly dante------ask virgil--------the history was established long before
Elvis was born---------it is old old stuff --------the first five books of the bible constitutes
the founding legends of a real people--------MGM did not produce it. Founding legends
are valid glimpses into real history. ask HEINRICH SCHLIEMAN. The only history of islam
that exists is the KORAN------it is not the founding legends of the people of arabia-----it is a machination
of ------the followers of a LEADER-----muhummad who established himself as a king and
founder of a new royal line. He grafted himself onto Abraham -----by paying a genealogist
to create a family lineage for him. His religion was created from stuff he got from jews and
christians who lived in Arabia------ISLAM does not exist in arabia pre-muhummad-----even writing
did not exist in arabia -----before 300 AD. Ishmael was literate-----he could not have created
an entirely illiterate nation-------for the next 3000 years-------and counting------people do not
evolve backwards like that. I claim kubla khan

Have you read the Quran Jeremiah, its not much different than the OT. By the way, Arabs believed in over 300 Gods, and Mecca was a huge trade route so gnostic Christians and Jews lived there. That is how Mohammed was so influenced by Jews, some say he became Jewish until he got angry with the jewish tribe close by. You can't separate the jews and the muslims, they are related by Daddy Abraham. Brothers if you will, Ishmael and Isaac are bros.
(Remember this is according to scripture, as I feel like we are talking about soap opera characters)

Last edited:
Have you read the Quran Jeremiah, its not much different than the OT. By the way, Arabs believed in over 300 Gods, and Mecca was a huge trade route so gnostic Christians and Jews lived there. That is how Mohammed was so influenced by Jews, some say he became Jewish until he got angry with the jewish tribe close by. You can't separate the jews and the muslims, they are related by Daddy Abraham. Brothers if you will, Ishmael and Isaac are bros.
(Remember this is according to scripture, as I feel like we are talking about soap opera characters)

typical fanciful filth from Penelope. note that cute little bitchy snotty BY THE WAY as if the slut is
INFORMING US. "Mecca was a huge trade route" Nope shitty slut----mecca was a city. Christians
and Zoroastrians and jews did live there----the slut got that right. There is a legend that Ishmael --the brother
of Jacob went to ARABIA and founded the ARAB PEOPLE_------that is an Islamic legend. Muhummad---in
a land that did not even have a written language until 300 AD----decided that he KNEW and got "WISE MEN"---
to affirm that HE WAS A DIRECT RELATIVE OF ISHMAEL---FIRST KING OF ARABIA ---despite the fact
that no such history exists or existed anywhere even in legend at that time "SOME SAY...." brothel beer blurred chit chat....
BY THE WAY.... (see? I can do it too) Muslims also claim that Alexander the Great REVERTED TO
ISLAM when he passed thru arabia. For the record------there were a class of people called ISHMAELITES
in the time of Jesus------those were the people who were nomadic----never had a fixed home----and depended
on slave trade and were lliterate and unwashed-------being called an ISMAELITE was no compliment

Forum List

Back