I know lots of Christians, Jews, and Muslims laugh at the beliefs of Scientologists and others...

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

One of the most famous pieces of real estate on earth is the Cave of Machpelah (also known as the "Cave of the Patriarchs") in the southern Israeli city of Hebron.

Machpelah means "doubled" in Hebrew. One reason given is that four prestigious couples are buried there: Adam and Eve, Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebecca, and Jacob and Leah. (Our matriarch Rachel was buried elsewhere.)

Cave of the Patriarchs Significance

Yes the jews believe Adam and Eva are buried in the cave of Machpelah. Even stated it as so on a wiki article.

I guess they forgot about the flood and the Garden of Eden was in Iraq,

Its all about money, big bucks come from believing and preaching and writing books about the Bible and well sometimes countries as well.

I've never heard anything before about a Adam and Eve being buried in a cave in Israel, Penelope. You cannot believe everything you read on the internet - Wiki articles are not a source I'd count as reliable.

I really enjoyed the phrase "...... even stated it so in a ** wiki article *** I never heard about
it either, Jeremiah so I searched------it is a midrashic fairy tale

I figured there was a reasonable explanation. Thank you, Rosie.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

One of the most famous pieces of real estate on earth is the Cave of Machpelah (also known as the "Cave of the Patriarchs") in the southern Israeli city of Hebron.

Machpelah means "doubled" in Hebrew. One reason given is that four prestigious couples are buried there: Adam and Eve, Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebecca, and Jacob and Leah. (Our matriarch Rachel was buried elsewhere.)

Yes the jews believe Adam and Eva are buried in the cave of Machpelah. Even stated it as so on a wiki article.

Its all about money, big bucks come from believing and preaching and writing books about the Bible and well sometimes countries as well.

I've never heard anything before about a Adam and Eve being buried in a cave in Israel, Penelope. You cannot believe everything you read on the internet - Wiki articles are not a source I'd count as reliable.

I really enjoyed the phrase "...... even stated it so in a ** wiki article *** I never heard about

Our dear little penny screws herself up with the propaganda she reads. DId you notice that
she INSISTED that the idea that Adam and Eve are buried in Hebron is IN THE BIBLE?
I denied it and she answered "read it again"----------kinda funny. There are so many people
who never bothered to read the bible but declare themselves EXPERTS anyway-----I
think some of those people write the islamo Nazi propaganda that penny reads

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

Our dear little penny screws herself up with the propaganda she reads. DId you notice that
she INSISTED that the idea that Adam and Eve are buried in Hebron is IN THE BIBLE?
I denied it and she answered "read it again"----------kinda funny. There are so many people
who never bothered to read the bible but declare themselves EXPERTS anyway-----I

Where did I know where to find it, I read it on wiki and followed the link. You liars get caught all the time, its gets old.
Also there are some on this board who edit wiki articles, but I wrote a letter to wiki when I saw this flat out lie and trying to insinuate it possible Adam and Eve are buried here as well. What garbage. In 100 years the word Palestine and Palestinian probably wont be able to be found anywhere, just like they never existed.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

Where did I know where to find it, I read it on wiki and followed the link. You liars get caught all the time, its gets old.
Also there are some on this board who edit wiki articles, but I wrote a letter to wiki when I saw this flat out lie and trying to insinuate it possible Adam and Eve are buried here as well. What garbage. In 100 years the word Palestine and Palestinian probably wont be able to be found anywhere, just like they never existed.

Yes-----you read it on WIKI and followed the link to CHABAD-----which is a Chassidic organization
and which quoted a MIDRASHIC TALE--------and since you have no idea what is written in the bible
since you never read it-----you simply assumed, in your dark ignorance, that the CHABAD writer was quoting the bible. Nope---somehow a midrashic tale got into WIKI------
SO? You insisted --------again revealing that you are a liar in claiming that you know the bible.
You don't . You are also vulgar------you should not refer to scriptural writings as GARBAGE ----you filthy whore------ no matter what the catechism lying bitch whore taught you. Nor should you refer to even
the LEGENDS or FABLES of a religious writings as GARBAGE , you shit licking slut. Now
that you lied and claimed you read the bible------and even the Talmud-----go right ahead and claim
you also know the Midrash. They let you care of patients?

I know lots of Christians, Jews, and Muslims laugh at the beliefs of Scientologists and others...

I know a lot more atheists who mock the beliefs of Christians! While some of them might insist they mocked the Jews and Muslims the same way,they would be hard pressed to provide evidence of it! No, the sad fact is there is a very aggressive move taking place in America to demonize Christianity. Why is this happening? It's what all communists do before their final move which is to criminalize it. What should the Christian response be? Vigilance. Be vigilant, Christians, because there is a war on against your faith! We are to defend our faith in Jesus Christ. Use the Word of God which is the sword of the Spirit. That is what Jesus Christ used when Satan attacked him.

No insult intended, but you come off as a paranoid here

As religious backstories and beliefs go, Scientology isn't any weirder than accepted faiths. It's just more obvious about its' standing as a cult.

More obvious? Maybe to those of us raised around the Abrahamic traditions

The Bible has flying people and chariots and Angles impregnating a woman and a woman being turned into a pillar of salt and lots of MIRACLES

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

Do you believe the Muslims are like their brethren the Jews and Christians in that the Muslim also believes in weird things that don;t add up?

Mr Clean
As religious backstories and beliefs go, Scientology isn't any weirder than accepted faiths. It's just more obvious about its' standing as a cult.

They're all cults.
Do you personally believe cults in and of themselves are a terrible thing? And let us say you do, do you believe this was always so?

I know a lot more atheists who mock the beliefs of Christians! While some of them might insist they mocked the Jews and Muslims the same way,they would be hard pressed to provide evidence of it! No, the sad fact is there is a very aggressive move taking place in America to demonize Christianity. Why is this happening? It's what all communists do before their final move which is to criminalize it. What should the Christian response be? Vigilance. Be vigilant, Christians, because there is a war on against your faith! We are to defend our faith in Jesus Christ. Use the Word of God which is the sword of the Spirit. That is what Jesus Christ used when Satan attacked him.

No, just being vigilant. The next time do not assume that Christians laugh at the beliefs of others. Instead do some research, Dante'. You'll find it isn't true. Christians are to follow Christ's example and He didn't laugh at anyone. Mockery is not one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

Check the site, when I read it on Wiki and made a major complaint about it, it was taken off and I can't find it, thank God. It was wrote as actual history. Here is the link they took it from, those on Wiki article took it from this site , the link I gave you leads to a different page on this site.:

Chabad.org

That is a jewish site, when I think about some people who read wiki and do not check the links out and they find this kind of nonsense on it stated as thought its a historical fact, its very disgusting. Also no one has any idea who is buried in Israel, or if any of those people in the old testament were real and no one has their DNA to prove any bones dug up belong to anyone from their Hebrew book. This is just craziness which is turned into a religious nonsense.

You are entitled to your opinion, Penelope. I disagree with you though. As for not reading wiki links pertaining to "new discoveries" about Israel, Jews or Christians? I have been down that road before and as I have found them to be less than honest in the past? I do not bother to read them anymore. Why read what you know is not true? I have better things to do with my time.

Let me give you a clue. When you read a line on Wiki there are numbers, and you hit the nos. and find out where the info came from. I didn't make this up, it came from their Jewish site, can you understand that?

One can read wiki and follow the links and people in the article, but one should never just trust a wiki article without checking out the links.

Yes-----you read it on WIKI and followed the link to CHABAD-----which is a Chassidic organization
and which quoted a MIDRASHIC TALE--------and since you have no idea what is written in the bible
since you never read it-----you simply assumed, in your dark ignorance, that the CHABAD writer was quoting the bible. Nope---somehow a midrashic tale got into WIKI------
SO? You insisted --------again revealing that you are a liar in claiming that you know the bible.
You don't . You are also vulgar------you should not refer to scriptural writings as GARBAGE ----you filthy whore------ no matter what the catechism lying bitch whore taught you. Nor should you refer to even
the LEGENDS or FABLES of a religious writings as GARBAGE , you shit licking slut. Now
that you lied and claimed you read the bible------and even the Talmud-----go right ahead and claim

That Hebrew bible has been the cause of more deaths than anything, and boy it sure sheds a bad light on human beings, and a Creator God who they use to defend their thievery and bloodbaths. Today atheist are using it to kill others claiming the land was God given to them, who says, they do, and who is their God, Yahweh, taken from a Canaanite god. Tribal warrior. I personally don't care what you believe, just don't use God as an excuse to pilfer and murder.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

Check the site, when I read it on Wiki and made a major complaint about it, it was taken off and I can't find it, thank God. It was wrote as actual history. Here is the link they took it from, those on Wiki article took it from this site , the link I gave you leads to a different page on this site.:

Chabad.org

That is a jewish site, when I think about some people who read wiki and do not check the links out and they find this kind of nonsense on it stated as thought its a historical fact, its very disgusting. Also no one has any idea who is buried in Israel, or if any of those people in the old testament were real and no one has their DNA to prove any bones dug up belong to anyone from their Hebrew book. This is just craziness which is turned into a religious nonsense.

You are entitled to your opinion, Penelope. I disagree with you though. As for not reading wiki links pertaining to "new discoveries" about Israel, Jews or Christians? I have been down that road before and as I have found them to be less than honest in the past? I do not bother to read them anymore. Why read what you know is not true? I have better things to do with my time.

Let me give you a clue. When you read a line on Wiki there are numbers, and you hit the nos. and find out where the info came from. I didn't make this up, it came from their Jewish site, can you understand that?

One can read wiki and follow the links and people in the article, but one should never just trust a wiki article without checking out the links.

the links do not help people who have no idea what they got LINKED TO------some idiots believe that
the MIDRASH is another word for bible. Some of those idiots even claim they "KNOW" Lots
of wiki articles are PURPOSELY misleading-------one has to know that too.

That Hebrew bible has been the cause of more deaths than anything, and boy it sure sheds a bad light on human beings, and a Creator God who they use to defend their thievery and bloodbaths. Today atheist are using it to kill others claiming the land was God given to them, who says, they do, and who is their God, Yahweh, taken from a Canaanite god. Tribal warrior. I personally don't care what you believe, just don't use God as an excuse to pilfer and murder.

wrong again------the "Hebrew bible" has never galvanized a single genocide in all of history. Some of
the people who USE the Hebrew bible in addition to their own ideologies are responsible for the murders
by genocides of tens of millions-------mostly the catholic church, and then their are the muslims who also
"used" the Hebrew bible, perverted it and murdered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS in genocides. I am quite
certain that no person of any value cares one wit what an illiterate gutter whore like you "thinks" and about which you "care" You have already admitted that you are descended from the scum who committed
genocide on native americans in Canada

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

Chabad.org

the links do not help people who have no idea what they got LINKED TO------some idiots believe that
the MIDRASH is another word for bible. Some of those idiots even claim they "KNOW" Lots

Your folk stories just go on and on. All these superstitions were very common back then, today we know better. To even teach this is nonsense unless you like superstitions. Everyone agrees the maj of the OT was wrote after exile to Babylon. Most jews never even returned to Judea, they loved Babylon.

Chabad.org

Your folk stories just go on and on. All these superstitions were very common back then, today we know better. To even teach this is nonsense unless you like superstitions. Everyone agrees the maj of the OT was wrote after exile to Babylon. Most jews never even returned to Judea, they loved Babylon.

wrong again--------both in grammar and history. A parable or legend is not a SUPERSTITION ----
except in the minds of morons. The midrash is not for you------it is too sophisticated------and the
teachings of CHASSIDISM are far far beyond your reach------it is a form of mysticism. The literature
of all HIGHLY LITERATE and sophisticated peoples go ON AND ON------have you ever taken a look
at ancient hindu literature--------......didn't think so. In any case-----some of the books of the bible
clearly PRECEDE the Babylonian exile and some come during and a few after. Some of the far out
stuff-----LIKE DANIEL were done during the exile. The bible is a compilation
of books ------which does NOT include the midrash----written over centuries.
I assume when you say OT----you mean ----
TANACH. Jews populated various parts of the middle east
since the time of MOSES. HOMO SAPIENS tend to be migratory-----even the catholic scum
of France -----spread out. Your claim that YOU KNOW that jews LOVED Babylon----
borders on psychotic ideation--------and is a moot point anyway. The place that became known
as BAGHDAD-----was a cultural center of the world at one time------the islam happened
You keep repeating that idea about jews "loving" babylon
as if you have some reason for repeating that idea-------like an AGENDA------whores like you love
shit. BTW-----all of this information is actually IN THE TANACH. You seem to imagine
that YOU are introducing NEWS. You have a strange fascination with a book you never read.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

Do you believe the Muslims are like their brethren the Jews and Christians in that the Muslim also believes in weird things that don;t add up?

Muslims are not related to the Jews or Christians. The Arab people are from the seed of Ishmael and Esau and are related to Abraham but there would be no relation between religion of Islam and those who follow it (Muslim people) and the Jew / Christian and their faith.

Chabad.org

No, they wept in Babylon. They wept when they remembered Zion.

Last edited:

wrong again------the "Hebrew bible" has never galvanized a single genocide in all of history. Some of
the people who USE the Hebrew bible in addition to their own ideologies are responsible for the murders
by genocides of tens of millions-------mostly the catholic church, and then their are the muslims who also
"used" the Hebrew bible, perverted it and murdered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS in genocides. I am quite
certain that no person of any value cares one wit what an illiterate gutter whore like you "thinks" and about which you "care" You have already admitted that you are descended from the scum who committed

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

Muslims are not related to the Jews or Christians. The Arab people are from the seed of Ishmael and Esau and are related to Abraham but there would be no relation between religion of Islam and those who follow it (Muslim people) and the Jew / Christian and their faith.

Chabad.org

No Jeremiah did and the Jews were about ready to shut him up for good, they couldn't stand his preaching anymore , hearing about their sins. Read Ezra, they all intermarried, everyone.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

No Jeremiah did and the Jews were about ready to shut him up for good, they couldn't stand his preaching anymore , hearing about their sins. Read Ezra, they all intermarried, everyone.

Jeremiah-------you wept? when?-------don't cry Jeremiah-------poor Jeremiah----
Do not worry------someday Penelope will actually read Ezra For an update----
lots of the followers of ezra------bear the last name AZRIELI--------I am related
to a few Azrielis----------but none of them live in Iraq-------in fact some never did

No, just being vigilant. The next time do not assume that Christians laugh at the beliefs of others. Instead do some research, Dante'. You'll find it isn't true. Christians are to follow Christ's example and He didn't laugh at anyone. Mockery is not one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit.

100 apts in my building Every Christian I've spoken to hear except one kind hearted soul, has laughed at Scientology and other Christians and the beliefs of each other. They are mostly a nasty group of lonely people who lash out at everything around them, even while doing some 'good things' they imagine some bearded old dude up above is scoring them on

I think their faith tempers their nastiness, but I also believe that without religious faith they would be no truly evil people...they do not need religion to be kind, mean -- human.

Abrahamic children -- all of you. Abraham is claimed by all three faiths. Any credible religious scholar can set you straight if you have an open mind about truths. So give it a break

Forum List

Back