I know lots of Christians, Jews, and Muslims laugh at the beliefs of Scientologists and others...

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

One of the most famous pieces of real estate on earth is the Cave of Machpelah (also known as the "Cave of the Patriarchs") in the southern Israeli city of Hebron.

Machpelah means "doubled" in Hebrew. One reason given is that four prestigious couples are buried there: Adam and Eve, Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebecca, and Jacob and Leah. (Our matriarch Rachel was buried elsewhere.)

Cave of the Patriarchs Significance

Yes the jews believe Adam and Eva are buried in the cave of Machpelah. Even stated it as so on a wiki article.

I guess they forgot about the flood and the Garden of Eden was in Iraq,

Its all about money, big bucks come from believing and preaching and writing books about the Bible and well sometimes countries as well.

I've never heard anything before about a Adam and Eve being buried in a cave in Israel, Penelope. You cannot believe everything you read on the internet - Wiki articles are not a source I'd count as reliable.

Check the site, when I read it on Wiki and made a major complaint about it, it was taken off and I can't find it, thank God. It was wrote as actual history. Here is the link they took it from, those on Wiki article took it from this site , the link I gave you leads to a different page on this site.:

Chabad.org

That is a jewish site, when I think about some people who read wiki and do not check the links out and they find this kind of nonsense on it stated as thought its a historical fact, its very disgusting. Also no one has any idea who is buried in Israel, or if any of those people in the old testament were real and no one has their DNA to prove any bones dug up belong to anyone from their Hebrew book. This is just craziness which is turned into a religious nonsense.

You are entitled to your opinion, Penelope. I disagree with you though. As for not reading wiki links pertaining to "new discoveries" about Israel, Jews or Christians? I have been down that road before and as I have found them to be less than honest in the past? I do not bother to read them anymore. Why read what you know is not true? I have better things to do with my time.

Let me give you a clue. When you read a line on Wiki there are numbers, and you hit the nos. and find out where the info came from. I didn't make this up, it came from their Jewish site, can you understand that?

One can read wiki and follow the links and people in the article, but one should never just trust a wiki article without checking out the links.

I never thought you made it up, Penelope. I just do not believe Wiki articles are a good source for serious research.

Jeremiah-----islamo Nazi propaganda is not always generated on "made up things"----it is based
on "what the islamo Nazi can manage to get people to believe" sprinkled with a very few tenuous
facts. The basis of it is the demand "PROVE IT" Penelope has decided historic figures
do not exist simply because no one has found their BONES. The all important "FACT"
being-----no one has found their bones. I grew up in a town that just a few centuries ago
was a native Indian settlement-------LENI LENAPE --------my mother and I gardened in the
back yard----and never dug up an indian skeleton or even an arrow head------so, according to
penny------islamo Nazis-----the Leni Lenape were never there since it is not PROVEN. Some
times people did find what looked like an arrow head along the edges of the riverbed------but there
is really no way to PROVE that it was an arrow head----it could be a random flake of rock. In
this case, since penny is ignorant as a rock-------she did not know that "Chabad" is a
Chassidic organization which is a movement devoted to mystics------and that the story ----
Adam and Eve ---are buried in Hebron----relates to something like a parable in the Midrash
and it does not appear in the 'bible'------a book she never read but considers herself expert
based on the twisted versions that appear in the islamo Nazi propaganda-----OR sometimes
in actual commentaries in which scholars seek to present----for actual scholarly reasons-----
ALTERNATIVE interpretations

I've never heard anything before about a Adam and Eve being buried in a cave in Israel, Penelope. You cannot believe everything you read on the internet - Wiki articles are not a source I'd count as reliable.

Check the site, when I read it on Wiki and made a major complaint about it, it was taken off and I can't find it, thank God. It was wrote as actual history. Here is the link they took it from, those on Wiki article took it from this site , the link I gave you leads to a different page on this site.:

Chabad.org

That is a jewish site, when I think about some people who read wiki and do not check the links out and they find this kind of nonsense on it stated as thought its a historical fact, its very disgusting. Also no one has any idea who is buried in Israel, or if any of those people in the old testament were real and no one has their DNA to prove any bones dug up belong to anyone from their Hebrew book. This is just craziness which is turned into a religious nonsense.

You are entitled to your opinion, Penelope. I disagree with you though. As for not reading wiki links pertaining to "new discoveries" about Israel, Jews or Christians? I have been down that road before and as I have found them to be less than honest in the past? I do not bother to read them anymore. Why read what you know is not true? I have better things to do with my time.

Let me give you a clue. When you read a line on Wiki there are numbers, and you hit the nos. and find out where the info came from. I didn't make this up, it came from their Jewish site, can you understand that?

One can read wiki and follow the links and people in the article, but one should never just trust a wiki article without checking out the links.

I never thought you made it up, Penelope. I just do not believe Wiki articles are a good source for serious research.

Jeremiah-----islamo Nazi propaganda is not always generated on "made up things"----it is based
on "what the islamo Nazi can manage to get people to believe" sprinkled with a very few tenuous
facts. The basis of it is the demand "PROVE IT" Penelope has decided historic figures
do not exist simply because no one has found their BONES. The all important "FACT"
being-----no one has found their bones. I grew up in a town that just a few centuries ago
was a native Indian settlement-------LENI LENAPE --------my mother and I gardened in the
back yard----and never dug up an indian skeleton or even an arrow head------so, according to
penny------islamo Nazis-----the Leni Lenape were never there since it is not PROVEN. Some
times people did find what looked like an arrow head along the edges of the riverbed------but there
is really no way to PROVE that it was an arrow head----it could be a random flake of rock. In
this case, since penny is ignorant as a rock-------she did not know that "Chabad" is a
Chassidic organization which is a movement devoted to mystics------and that the story ----
Adam and Eve ---are buried in Hebron----relates to something like a parable in the Midrash
and it does not appear in the 'bible'------a book she never read but considers herself expert
based on the twisted versions that appear in the islamo Nazi propaganda-----OR sometimes
in actual commentaries in which scholars seek to present----for actual scholarly reasons-----

You don't want her to learn much about Judaism do you, the Chabad cult , the Hasidic cult who believe there are two souls and us gentiles have a evil soul, animal, and they believe in transmigration. Woe to us gentiles , means we were evil in our past life. As that one rabbi said in Israel, those who perished in WWII were reincarnated to pay for their life of previous sins.

Chabad.org

You don't want her to learn much about Judaism do you, the Chabad cult , the Hasidic cult who believe there are two souls and us gentiles have a evil soul, animal, and they believe in transmigration. Woe to us gentiles , means we were evil in our past life. As that one rabbi said in Israel, those who perished in WWII were reincarnated to pay for their life of previous sins.

I am delighted to learn about Judaism and have learned enough to know that the subject
confuses you IMMENSELY. The term "THE CHABAD CULT" makes no sense----there
is no cult named CHABAD-------the word is a acronym made up of the first letter of the Hebrew
words for Intellect, understanding and Knowledge (or religion) The people of the Lubavitch
movement of Chassidism which is a mystical movement in Judaism which came about in
eastern Europe------partly in the area now under contention by Russia-----to wit ---the Ukraine
use thise acronym in describing their institutions----like schools and synagogues and ---a whole
slew of ------"houses"----where if needed-----even Penelope could get a nice meal and a bath----
Chabad houses. I would agree that there are something like "cults"----within the Hasidic
movement-------sorta----------in that the movements tend to depend on a charismatic founder..---
and once founded------seem to have charismatic leaders whenever possible. But then again---
the same is true of Baptists and Pentacostals and----all sorts of varieties and hues of
Christian. Your incoherent ramble about transmigration is very tenuously connected to
some mystical ideas that Chasssidic jews have bounced off each other for centuries------and
jews, in general, for Millennia------
one of them IS transmigration of the soul------and the issue of the ETERNAL SOUL which
can reappear on earth-------in another life. Remember----EZEKIEL SAW THE WHEEL ---which
probably refers to the very eastern concept of CYCLES in life including death and reincarnation.
------the transmigrating soul is called GILGUL-----which means "wheel"----------actually
implying cycles. This stuff is way beyond your ken-------why not stick to your comic books?

I am delighted to learn about Judaism and have learned enough to know that the subject
confuses you IMMENSELY. The term "THE CHABAD CULT" makes no sense----there
is no cult named CHABAD-------the word is a acronym made up of the first letter of the Hebrew
words for Intellect, understanding and Knowledge (or religion) The people of the Lubavitch
movement of Chassidism which is a mystical movement in Judaism which came about in
eastern Europe------partly in the area now under contention by Russia-----to wit ---the Ukraine
use thise acronym in describing their institutions----like schools and synagogues and ---a whole
slew of ------"houses"----where if needed-----even Penelope could get a nice meal and a bath----
Chabad houses. I would agree that there are something like "cults"----within the Hasidic
movement-------sorta----------in that the movements tend to depend on a charismatic founder..---
and once founded------seem to have charismatic leaders whenever possible. But then again---
the same is true of Baptists and Pentacostals and----all sorts of varieties and hues of
Christian. Your incoherent ramble about transmigration is very tenuously connected to
some mystical ideas that Chasssidic jews have bounced off each other for centuries------and
jews, in general, for Millennia------
one of them IS transmigration of the soul------and the issue of the ETERNAL SOUL which
can reappear on earth-------in another life. Remember----EZEKIEL SAW THE WHEEL ---which
probably refers to the very eastern concept of CYCLES in life including death and reincarnation.
------the transmigrating soul is called GILGUL-----which means "wheel"----------actually
implying cycles. This stuff is way beyond your ken-------why not stick to your comic books?

Well the other Jews at the time considered it a cult and tried to destroy it, and forbid anyone to marry a member of it. The dress and rituals were a turn off when becoming a part of the society it was in. The cradle of Chabad and Judaism is Russia, Ukraine area. The Chabad stayed and lived among themselves, figured they were better than the gentiles and still do to this day, the 'chosen ones".

But like Christianity, one could consider the Chabad jews like the westboro church or the very literal fundamentalist Christians. Pentecostals who believe they speak in tongues. You know them by their dress, and their rocking back and forth at the western wall. and one ever sees Muslim kids do the same rocking when learning the Quran. Strange how alike yours are. They hold the plane rides up because heaven forbid if they should be dirtied by even touching the sleeve of a woman. Can you imagine spending eternity with them, but they believe in transmigration of the soul aka reincarnation and if you a sinner you might come back as a gentile.

Do they believe the whole world through enough transmigration of everyone that sooner or later everyone will come back with a jewish soul??

Forum List

Back