I love California

yes the right wing really hates the fact that I keep reminding the world that the republicans have worked for decades to keep legal American voters from voting.

That and many other facts they hate to face.

And the Chicago Democrats have worked for decades keeping dead people voting early and often.

Wheee! Isn't this fun?

yes the right wing really hates the fact that I keep reminding the world that the republicans have worked for decades to keep legal American voters from voting.

You are sorely mistaken. The "right wing" doesn't hate you or your so called "facts". The "right wing" finds you to be a completely nonsensical moron worthy only of ridicule.

Last edited:

Reminding 'the world'? The world? Oh man, your delusions are far worse than even your fellow posters realized.

Hint: Most of the world doesn't know who you are. Nor, I suspect,do they give a shit what you 'keep reminding' them about. In fact, most of the world doesn't actually give a shit what you think.

Twit.

Reminding 'the world'? The world? Oh man, your delusions are far worse than even your fellow posters realized.

Hint: Most of the world doesn't know who you are. Nor, I suspect,do they give a shit what you 'keep reminding' them about. In fact, most of the world doesn't actually give a shit what you think.

Twit.

It seems by her own words, USMB is her whole world.

She needs to get out more. :D

Twit.

Within the confines of the state of California only. I wouldn't encourage her to venture too far off the reservation...she might learn something - and that would destroy her.

Twit.

No! USMB is providing a public service by providing a containment field for the rest of the world in order to keep TMN's Gallactic Stupidity from contaminating the population at large.

Twit.

Within the confines of the state of California only. I wouldn't encourage her to venture too far off the reservation...she might learn something - and that would destroy her.
I think we're fine as long as the batteries on the shock collar hold.

Twit.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

Uh. He died in 2008.

I haven't seen one news story or article yet where
it states the anyone is trying to stop anyone from voting....

I can't state it any clearer then that.

If people are referring to new ID requirements that's different.
No one is being denied their right to vote.
To say otherwise is making a false statement.

TMN and her co-moonbats of the Left think that having to show a valid ID to vote is RACIST.

So, their hides must really be chapped over the new law in Chicago which requires a valid ID to buy cleaning products.

CHICAGO (CBS) – A new state law requires those who buy drain cleaners and other caustic substances to provide photo identification and sign a log.

It’s getting a rough reception from customers and merchants alike although perhaps none more than a cashier at Schroeder’s True Value Hardware in Lombard.

“They’re not very happy about it at all,” said Don Schroeder, one of the store’s owners. “One of the customers actually threatened the (cashier) and threatened to throw the acid on her.”...

New Law Requires Photo ID To Buy Drain Cleaner « CBS Chicago

I love the Doodad Pro byline on that article.

Forum List

Back