I love God. I love my country. That's why I'm voting for Trump.

those who don't vote for Wonderful Donald hate God and hate America. deal with it.
hqdefault.jpg

I don't know what country you're from, but no one is voting for Trump because they love America.

Those two actions are irreconcilable.

I too love God and my country.

I do not appreciate others telling me that the only way to love my God and country is to vote for an incorrigible, irresponsible, volatile, divisive, unrepentant, boorish little man like Donald Trump.

Last edited:

I do not appreciate others telling me that the only way my love of God and country is to vote for an incorrigible, irresponsible, volatile, divisive, unrepentant, boorish little man like Donald Trump.

And I feel the exact same for the murderer Hillary. So I suppose we're even. Another agree to disagree.

I do not appreciate others telling me that the only way my love of God and country is to vote for an incorrigible, irresponsible, volatile, divisive, unrepentant, boorish little man like Donald Trump.

And I feel the exact same for the murderer Hillary. So I suppose we're even. Another agree to disagree.
Are you withholding evidence of a capital crime? Accusing Sec. Clinton of murder without evidence borders on slander. Please provide the proper authorities with you testimony, or forever hold your peace.

Are you withholding evidence of a capital crime? Accusing Sec. Clinton of murder without evidence borders on slander. Please provide the proper authorities with you testimony, or forever hold your peace.

Naw I will let you look it up. Oh but you will mostly find defending lies about her. Knock yourself out. I don't have time.

Naw I will let you look it up. Oh but you will mostly find defending lies about her. Knock yourself out. I don't have time.
Spoken like a bully, or a foolish partisan.

:rofl::rofl: uh huh Nosmo.....I am a real bully. Call me what you like........I won't go down that road with you.

:rofl::rofl: uh huh Nosmo.....I am a real bully. Call me what you like........I won't go down that road with you.
Okay

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back