🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I love John wick movies

John Wicks car gets stolen, he then proceeds to get his car back and trash the fucker while murdering every bastard remotely connected.

Fucking awesome.

Denzel Washington played a pretty good reluctant ex tier-1 operator in "The Equalizer." he flat fucked up those Russian pimps.

They were dumb movies. I appreciate what they tried to do but they were just dumb. He has actual guns available, and instead uses gimmicks to kill the bad guys?

John Wicks car gets stolen, he then proceeds to get his car back and trash the fucker while murdering every bastard remotely connected.

Fucking awesome.
They also killed his dog….

2aguy
His car was not the issue
It was his dog that his wife gave to him
The dog was an extension of his wife

You can’t just F with folks
They first said 2021
Then it’s may 2022

Now it’s may 2023

I am going to email them Lol

I had the entire month of may cleared out for 3 showings

John Wick was a slick well shot movie with a simple premise. The other two had to get a little more complex but were also good just not as good.

Bourne’s were amazing as well. The first Taken was solid. I didn’t see Jack Reacher but people liked that. All are invincible ass kicking protagonists that have unlimited bullets and lives. It’s a movie folks.

Keanu was more believable in the pot head surfer dude movies although I liked him as a FBI gent in "Point Break". The lame plot Wick stuff is pure video game junk,

Forum List

Back