I Love Michelle Obama

In her last commencement speech as first lady at the City College of New York the FLOTUS shared something that obviously has weighed on her mind. She sleeps in a house that enslaved Blacks built. I commend her on mentioning this little discussed fact of american history.

First lady: I wake up in house built by slaves - CNN Video
yeah she's cute hey?

:)

Beautiful woman and smart to boot.

She is a "he", my friend.......
a cute he.

In her last commencement speech as first lady at the City College of New York the FLOTUS shared something that obviously has weighed on her mind. She sleeps in a house that enslaved Blacks built. I commend her on mentioning this little discussed fact of american history.

yeah she's cute hey?

Riiiiiiight! Did you know when she was a kid she was so ugly they would tie a pork chop around her neck so the dog would play with her? True story.
No I didnt know that. I didnt know her as a child. She was like the ugly duckling that grew up to be a swan huh? Thats typically the story of the most beautiful women. However, none of that has much to do with the OP which is more important to me.

yeah she's cute hey?

a cute he.

upload_2016-6-5_21-17-17.png

First off, Get the fuck over yourself. "Slaves, slaves, slaves" shut the fuck up it's 2016.

Next, the OP apparently needs new glasses:

Race Baiting Michelle Obama- I Wake Everyday in a House Slaves Built
You sound very angry. I know you are troubled but I really dont care.

Not troubled, just tired of the whining from Blacks.
Close your eyes and your ears if you think Blacks are whining. No one really cares what you are tired of. We will continue to mention facts of historical significance like the fact that Blacks built the white house.

yeah she's cute hey?

QED, Dale.....

Now get back on the porch......that banjo ain't gonna pick itself....

yeah she's cute hey?

QED, Dale.....

Michelle "aka" Michael has had some....how shall we say it "equipment" malfunctions on live TV? Don't get pissed at me for pointing out the obvious.....

Also, I would mention to the "First Lady", that if it bothers her to live in a house that slaves played a part in the construction of, millions of Americans would be more than happy to see her and her husband leave before their term is up.

yeah she's cute hey?

QED, Dale.....

Michelle "aka" Michael has had some....how shall we say it "equipment" malfunctions on live TV? Don't get pissed at me for pointing out the obvious.....
So she's pre op?

Also, I would mention to the "First Lady", that if it bothers her to live in a house that slaves played a part in the construction of, millions of Americans would be more than happy to see her and her husband leave before their term is up.

No one said she was bothered. I think she is pretty tickled by the fact that you cave chimps are upset she is kickin up her feet in the white house. :laugh:

yeah she's cute hey?

QED, Dale.....

So she's pre op?

If she was that mentally tormented over living in a slave constructed mansion rent free.

Why didn't she pack up and relocate to a nearby Holiday Inn 7+ years ago? ...... :cool:
Because youd complain how much it cost. You never nickle and dimes a white first lady

QED, Dale.....

So she's pre op?

lol. I'm not sure if it's conclusive but it's a creepy ass video.

Liberal whackjobs like you would love Liberal whackjobs like her complaining about something like that.

QED, Dale.....

So she's pre op?

I'll bet that thing has teeth!

QED, Dale.....

So she's pre op?

I'll bet that thing has teeth!

She definitely seems to be swinging some wood and she keeps putting her hand down by her crotch as if to hide the malfunction...there are definitely other videos but that one was the funniest.

The American people are slaves of the career politicians and their federal government...

yeah she's cute hey?

QED, Dale.....

Well, Dale, I think the less time spent delving into what you believe is "obvious" the better........

Forum List

Back