I Love Michelle Obama

In her last commencement speech as first lady at the City College of New York the FLOTUS shared something that obviously has weighed on her mind. She sleeps in a house that enslaved Blacks built. I commend her on mentioning this little discussed fact of american history.

First lady: I wake up in house built by slaves - CNN Video
It is very gullible of you to believe that she writes her own speeches.
Its very gullible of you to believe anyone made that claim.

In her last commencement speech as first lady at the City College of New York the FLOTUS shared something that obviously has weighed on her mind. She sleeps in a house that enslaved Blacks built. I commend her on mentioning this little discussed fact of american history.

And did she mention that, just like a typical black, her house was given to her at no expense to her, paid for by the taxpayer, with free food, free everything?

Michelle O is a good representation of blacks as a whole. She's fat, thinks she's smart and sucks off the taxpayers tit.
No she only mentioned that becoming the FLOTUS gave her certain perks she took advantage of just like the typical prior white inhabitants of the white house.

Yes the FLOTUS is a great representation of Blacks as a whole. She worked 10x harder than every white person and look where she is now.
10x?
How would you know? Dumbass
Look where she is right now you dumbass.

And did she mention that, just like a typical black, her house was given to her at no expense to her, paid for by the taxpayer, with free food, free everything?

Michelle O is a good representation of blacks as a whole. She's fat, thinks she's smart and sucks off the taxpayers tit.

She's "fat"?

How is your old lady looking at 50?
She's big boned...

Translation...."I have a tiny dick" :laugh:

No she only mentioned that becoming the FLOTUS gave her certain perks she took advantage of just like the typical prior white inhabitants of the white house.

Yes the FLOTUS is a great representation of Blacks as a whole. She worked 10x harder than every white person and look where she is now.
10x?
She rode the shirt tails of a politically correct career politician right into the White House... Lol
Your hero worship...

She's "fat"?

She's big boned...

Sound like you have an personal problem...

10x?
She rode the shirt tails of a politically correct career politician right into the White House... Lol
Your hero worship...

Last I heard thats how every other FLOTUS did it. Except this FLOTUS is 10x more capable than 99% of the previous ones.

She's "fat"?

She's big boned...

Everyone has problems but your tiny dick seems to consume you.

10x?
Your hero worship...

Last I heard thats how every other FLOTUS did it. Except this FLOTUS is 10x more capable than 99% of the previous ones.

Like I said...
10x than 99%?
You know this how? What's your scale of measurement? Be specific

She's "fat"?

She's big boned...

Deflection

She's "fat"?

She's big boned...

Deflection
Yes your comment about big bones was a deflection from my OP and revealing about how tiny your dick is.
laugh.gif

She's big boned...

Deflection
Yes your comment about big bones was a deflection from my OP and revealing about how tiny your dick is.
laugh.gif
She is a very big boned women, Amazonian comes to mind… LOL

Deflection
laugh.gif
That means you have a little dick. A picometer comes to mind.
laugh.gif

Deflection
laugh.gif
That means you have a little dick. A picometer comes to mind.
laugh.gif
Is that so...

She's "fat"?

Thats what white guys say when they have little dicks. They prefer women that look like preteen boys with boob jobs.
:lol:

You seem to speak from experience.

She's "fat"?

Thats what white guys say when they have little dicks. They prefer women that look like preteen boys with boob jobs.

I am speaking from experience. Many white women have told me the strain white guys put them under so they will look like preteen boys.

It's an interesting fact that shouldn't be ignored but it looks so bad when someone with wealth and power tries to play the victim or identify their plight with those who truly suffered.

I know lots of relatives of slaves who don't wake up in their own house, let alone a mansion built by them.

It's an interesting fact that shouldn't be ignored but it looks so bad when someone with wealth and power tries to play the victim or identify their plight with those who truly suffered.

I know lots of relatives of slaves who don't wake up in their own house, let alone a mansion built by them.
Where did you see her try to play the victim? I thought she was rather proud she was a Black woman occupying the house built by people like her ancestors.

She's "fat"?

I am speaking from experience. Many white women have told me the strain white guys put them under so they will look like preteen boys.
I doubt that. But your perverted fantasies are now on record. Thank you for alerting the public.

Last edited:

She's "fat"?

I doubt that.

But your fantasies are noted.
Not concerned with what you doubt. i was replying to your comment since you replied to mine.

Where did you see her try to play the victim? I thought she was rather proud she was a Black woman occupying the house built by people like her ancestors.
I guess I jumped to the conclusion because I wouldn't imagine a Black person talking cheerfully about the topic. I can't get the video to run but now that I see her big happy face I guess I was obviously wrong. I want to see it even more now. I am equally perplexed why she would be proud, unless the building itself is a remarkable example of American craftsmanship.

Forum List

Back