I Love Michelle Obama

In her last commencement speech as first lady at the City College of New York the FLOTUS shared something that obviously has weighed on her mind. She sleeps in a house that enslaved Blacks built. I commend her on mentioning this little discussed fact of american history.

First lady: I wake up in house built by slaves - CNN Video
only took her 7 years to give a fuck.

but hey, better late divisive bullshit than never divisive America hating bullshit.

fuck that twunt, I'll be glad when she's gone

and so people can know the facts.

Did slaves build the White House?

Masons built the White house.

I don't give a fuck about the opinion of lazy sub-human pieces of shit traitors deserving of the death penalty like Barry Soetoro. They are enemies of our society who deserve to be lynched to death.

Yes, us MASONS did build those roads and bridges. Literally and figuratively.

Last edited:
In her last commencement speech as first lady at the City College of New York the FLOTUS shared something that obviously has weighed on her mind. She sleeps in a house that enslaved Blacks built. I commend her on mentioning this little discussed fact of american history.

but hey, better late divisive bullshit than never divisive America hating bullshit.

None

Thanks for that link.

Masons built the Whitehouse.
They must have been Black masons.
Cornerstone_Laying_GWashing.jpg

Just because he was a tall guy named Washington doesn't mean that he was black.

I don't give a fuck about the opinion of lazy sub-human pieces of shit traitors deserving of the death penalty like Barry Soetoro. They are enemies of our society who deserve to be lynched to death.

I thought the Masons were the planners.and.architects, not the general labor. Except for important parts like laying the cornerstone.

I thought the Masons were the planners.and.architects, not the general labor. Except for important parts like laying the cornerstone.
You thought wrong.

You thought wrong.
You thought wrong too.

Black masons.

Prince_Hall_Masons.jpg

blackmasons.jpg

Last edited:
read my link, they were Scottish mason.

idiots get convinced it was all slave work.
Who said it was all work from the enslaved? Your own link says this.

"...the D.C. commissioners, charged by Congress with building the new city under the direction of the president, initially planned to import workers from Europe to meet their labor needs. However, response to recruitment was dismal and soon they turned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings."

Last edited:

depends on rank.

new guy goes and gets the bricks
senior guy lays them
old guy did the plans

Who said it was all work from the enslaved? Your link says this.

"...the D.C. commissioners, charged by Congress with building the new city under the direction of the president, initially planned to import workers from Europe to meet their labor needs. However, response to recruitment was dismal and soon they turned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings."
you

Who said it was all work from the enslaved? Your link says this.

you
Show me some quotes. :cool-45:

You thought wrong.
So the link that twothumbs provided, that was a link to a bogus article?

You thought wrong.
Read the article two thumbs provided a link to and check this out
Construction - White House Museum
And this
Slaves helped build White House, U.S. Capitol - CNN.com
And this
The Grand Lodge of Scotland

It is evident that only Freemasons were involved in planning and architecture but.Black slaves, and other free men (Black and White) joined the FMs in the actual task of building the structure.

Last edited:
The irony is that slavey was almost entirely a Democratic Party institution. her husband is a part of that party. It all screams "you've been had black community." It didn't seem to take that long for Black people to move from one party to the other. I wonder how long it will take before the Jewish community trusts NAZI's ?

One thing is for sure the White House puts out a lot of hatred towards christen conservatives... And the main stream drinks the koolaid up like they are dying of thirst.

Christian conservative is an oxymoron. You cannot truly be Christian and hold the view that the poor are lazy and deserving of their fate, or that Muslim refugees should be turned away, nor should you sit in judgement of sinners, unless you are without sin.

Jesus said "Blessed are the poor, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven". He told his followers to sell their possessions, give the money to the poor, and follow him.

All of his teachings are about love, sacrifice and service to others. Followers are urged to tithe, and he didn't suggest that the rich give a lesser percentage of their income either.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God. Or "The love of money is the root of all evil". "Do not seek your treasure here on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal"

How anyone can interpret those passages as anything but an admonishment against seeking material wealth, I will never know.

They always have an excuse why the way they WANT to live is so much better than how Jesus told his followers to live.

They aren't Christians. They just pretend to be.

Forum List

Back