I Love Michelle Obama

She has a mind to weigh on? Big moo would be greatly improved by chains in the bottom of a leaky boat.

While it is true that some slave labor built the White Hut (it will be the White House when her skanky ass is gone) most of it was built by immigrants from Scotland.

What should be weighing on her mind is fixing her orc-like underbite and the shame of passing on that defect to her ninnies.

Let me start out by suggesting you get on with the act of decomposing...

Secondly, it isn't any less the White House because a black man was elected and occupies it.

And I seriously doubt that your intellectual credentials begin to compare to hers...
,The main difference between my intellectual credentials and hers is, no court ever ordered me to resign from the bar. Big moo resigned pursuant to court order.
We know you lack any credentials since you just passed on a debunked rumor. :laugh:

FALSE: Barack and Michelle Obama Lost Their Law Licenses

"James Grogan, deputy administrator and chief counsel for the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois, affirmed that the Obamas were "never the subject of any public disciplinary proceedings," and the Illinois State Bar Association continues to list Barack and Michelle Obama as Honorary Members of that organization."
Honorary members? Barack isn't an honorary member. He's an inactive member in good standing.

Never the subject of public disciplinary proceeding does not mean there was no private disciplinary proceedings.

Big moo no longer has a license to practice law.

How would they have their licenses yanked as a consequence of "private discipline"?

She has a mind to weigh on? Big moo would be greatly improved by chains in the bottom of a leaky boat.

While it is true that some slave labor built the White Hut (it will be the White House when her skanky ass is gone) most of it was built by immigrants from Scotland.

What should be weighing on her mind is fixing her orc-like underbite and the shame of passing on that defect to her ninnies.

Secondly, it isn't any less the White House because a black man was elected and occupies it.

And I seriously doubt that your intellectual credentials begin to compare to hers...
,The main difference between my intellectual credentials and hers is, no court ever ordered me to resign from the bar. Big moo resigned pursuant to court order.
We know you lack any credentials since you just passed on a debunked rumor. :laugh:

"James Grogan, deputy administrator and chief counsel for the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois, affirmed that the Obamas were "never the subject of any public disciplinary proceedings," and the Illinois State Bar Association continues to list Barack and Michelle Obama as Honorary Members of that organization."
Honorary members? Barack isn't an honorary member. He's an inactive member in good standing.

Never the subject of public disciplinary proceeding does not mean there was no private disciplinary proceedings.

I guess reading is not your forte.
laugh.gif

"the Illinois State Bar Association continues to list Barack and Michelle Obama as Honorary Members of that organization.""

How would they have their licenses yanked as a consequence of "private discipline"?
Tipsys argument and credibility is rapidly circling the toilet drain.
laugh.gif

The Obamas’ Law Licenses

Last edited:

Tipsys argument and credibility is rapidly circling the toilet drain.
laugh.gif
just like it does in the threads about pot.....

In her last commencement speech as first lady at the City College of New York the FLOTUS shared something that obviously has weighed on her mind. She sleeps in a house that enslaved Blacks built. I commend her on mentioning this little discussed fact of american history.

First lady: I wake up in house built by slaves - CNN Video

Enslaved Blacks were not the only ethnicity to build the White House...

Why do they want to turn this into a race issue?

Stonemason Collen Williamson trained enslaved people on the spot at the government's quarry at Aquia, Virginia. Enslaved people quarried and cut the rough stone that was later dressed and laid by Scottish masons to erect the walls of the President's House. The slaves joined a work force that included local white laborers and artisans from Maryland and Virginia, as well as immigrants from Ireland, Scotland, and other European nations.

It's 2016, not 1792...

In her last commencement speech as first lady at the City College of New York the FLOTUS shared something that obviously has weighed on her mind. She sleeps in a house that enslaved Blacks built. I commend her on mentioning this little discussed fact of american history.

Stonemason Collen Williamson trained enslaved people on the spot at the government's quarry at Aquia, Virginia. Enslaved people quarried and cut the rough stone that was later dressed and laid by Scottish masons to erect the walls of the President's House. The slaves joined a work force that included local white laborers and artisans from Maryland and Virginia, as well as immigrants from Ireland, Scotland, and other European nations.

It's 2016, not 1792...

There's no question that she wasn't being completely truthful in that misleading comment.
Slaves were used, but there were also non-slaves, and immigrants who were not yet citizens.

The grounds are not made public. So. We have no idea why and I do not speculate. I looked at the Illinois bar site and it has changed. Only attorneys in good standing are listed so there's no listing for moo at all.

The grounds are not made public. So. We have no idea why and I do not speculate. I looked at the Illinois bar site and it has changed. Only attorneys in good standing are listed so there's no listing for moo at all.

Sure.......you don't think it is more likely that you played Useful Idiot?

It's 2016, not 1792...

There's no question that she wasn't being completely truthful in that misleading comment.
Slaves were used, but there were also non-slaves, and immigrants who were not yet citizens.

“It’s the story that I witness every single day, when I wake up in a house that was built by slaves,”

There is nothing to quibble with in that comment.......unless you are some Breitbart huffing fool with a hair across his ass....

It's 2016, not 1792...

“It’s the story that I witness every single day, when I wake up in a house that was built by slaves,”

There is nothing to quibble with in that comment.......unless you are some Breitbart huffing fool with a hair across his ass....

Well if you're a race baiting sensationalist then you're right...

If the shoe fits...

It's 2016, not 1792...
Who said they were the only ethnicity to build the white house? I know the FLOTUS didnt say it nor did I. What made you think someone turned it into a race issue?

It's 2016, not 1792...

Yes she was being completely truthful. Slaves did build the WH. She didnt say only slaves built the WH.

It's 2016, not 1792...

Her comment implies that that the entire WH construction was handled by slaves.

She should have said something like: "I wake up in a house that slaves played a role in the construction of".

It's 2016, not 1792...

Yes she was being completely truthful. Slaves did build the WH. She didnt say only slaves built the WH.

They played a role, yes.

It's 2016, not 1792...

They played a role, yes.
Yes they played the major role. Thanks for agreeing with me.

It's 2016, not 1792...

She should have said something like: "I wake up in a house that slaves played a role in the construction of".
Your comments imply you are a sensitive and fragile flower that was emotionally traumatized by the FLOTUS.

It's 2016, not 1792...

That is as unnecessary as it is ungrammatical.....

Her comment is entirely accurate.

It's 2016, not 1792...

Your comments imply you are a sensitive and fragile flower that was emotionally traumatized by the FLOTUS.
Rogered insensate more likely....

It's 2016, not 1792...

They played a role, yes.
Yes they played the major role. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Did they design it ? No. Do the archectual work ? No.
Did they PARTICIPATE in the manual labor ? Yes.

Hopefully next time she'll be more accurate.

It's 2016, not 1792...

That is as unnecessary as it is ungrammatical.....

Her comment is entirely accurate.

Ummm, noooooooo.

Forum List

Back