I Love Michelle Obama

One thing is for sure the White House puts out a lot of hatred towards christen conservatives... And the main stream drinks the koolaid up like they are dying of thirst.

Christian conservative is an oxymoron. You cannot truly be Christian and hold the view that the poor are lazy and deserving of their fate, or that Muslim refugees should be turned away, nor should you sit in judgement of sinners, unless you are without sin.

Jesus said "Blessed are the poor, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven". He told his followers to sell their possessions, give the money to the poor, and follow him.

All of his teachings are about love, sacrifice and service to others. Followers are urged to tithe, and he didn't suggest that the rich give a lesser percentage of their income either.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God. Or "The love of money is the root of all evil". "Do not seek your treasure here on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal"

How anyone can interpret those passages as anything but an admonishment against seeking material wealth, I will never know.

They always have an excuse why the way they WANT to live is so much better than how Jesus told his followers to live.

They aren't Christians. They just pretend to be.
Christians don't define Christianity... Because they are unable too.

I figured asslips would like him some michelle.. after all, she has 2 sets of dick and balls... You go boi!

She has a mind to weigh on? Big moo would be greatly improved by chains in the bottom of a leaky boat.

While it is true that some slave labor built the White Hut (it will be the White House when her skanky ass is gone) most of it was built by immigrants from Scotland.

What should be weighing on her mind is fixing her orc-like underbite and the shame of passing on that defect to her ninnies.

Let me start out by suggesting you get on with the act of decomposing...

Secondly, it isn't any less the White House because a black man was elected and occupies it.

And I seriously doubt that your intellectual credentials begin to compare to hers...
lol.....believe me she is just about there....

Wouldn't you think the 1st Lady would tell us what a great Country she lives in instead of reinforcing racial hatred? It should be noted that even though Barry Hussein is 1/2 Black he can't trace his ancestry to American slavery. His ancestors are African and they probably sold the slaves.

In her last commencement speech as first lady at the City College of New York the FLOTUS shared something that obviously has weighed on her mind. She sleeps in a house that enslaved Blacks built. I commend her on mentioning this little discussed fact of american history.

First lady: I wake up in house built by slaves - CNN Video
Ace, I would love to join in on the love fest for Michelle, but I can't. As first lady, I was not impressed. I found her to be more of a sellout to black people than anything, especially her fashion sense. She could have elevated so many up coming black designers and she opted out.........Not a fan, but Love love love love love her husband and the legacy he leaves behind.

In her last commencement speech as first lady at the City College of New York the FLOTUS shared something that obviously has weighed on her mind. She sleeps in a house that enslaved Blacks built. I commend her on mentioning this little discussed fact of american history.

Ace, I would love to join in on the love fest for Michelle, but I can't. As first lady, I was not impressed. I found her to be more of a sellout to black people than anything, especially her fashion sense. She could have elevated so many up coming black designers and she opted out.........Not a fan, but Love love love love love her husband and the legacy he leaves behind.

I thought her participation in things like Black Girls Rock were invaluable and she has become a hero for all the little girls I know that are friends with my daughter. Even the white girls.

I thought her participation in things like Black Girls Rock were invaluable and she has become a hero for all the little girls I know that are friends with my daughter. Even the white girls.

She is everything a First Lady should be....Bill's gonna have a tough act to follow

She has a mind to weigh on? Big moo would be greatly improved by chains in the bottom of a leaky boat.

While it is true that some slave labor built the White Hut (it will be the White House when her skanky ass is gone) most of it was built by immigrants from Scotland.

What should be weighing on her mind is fixing her orc-like underbite and the shame of passing on that defect to her ninnies.

Secondly, it isn't any less the White House because a black man was elected and occupies it.

And I seriously doubt that your intellectual credentials begin to compare to hers...
,The main difference between my intellectual credentials and hers is, no court ever ordered me to resign from the bar. Big moo resigned pursuant to court order.

,The main difference between my intellectual credentials and hers is, no court ever ordered me to resign from the bar. Big moo resigned pursuant to court order.
We know you lack any credentials since you just passed on a debunked rumor. :laugh:

FALSE: Barack and Michelle Obama Lost Their Law Licenses

"James Grogan, deputy administrator and chief counsel for the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois, affirmed that the Obamas were "never the subject of any public disciplinary proceedings," and the Illinois State Bar Association continues to list Barack and Michelle Obama as Honorary Members of that organization."

I've got a great idea....why don't you provide a citation, Esq.?

We know you lack any credentials since you just passed on a debunked rumor. :laugh:
It's right on the Illinois bar association website.

We don't know why a court ordered her to resign. Barakula is inactive as would occur when he ran for office. Moo is different.

We don't know why a court ordered her to resign. Barakula is inactive as would occur when he ran for office. Moo is different.
How come you didnt link it like I did? Answer. Because you got caught in a lie not only about your own credentials but the status of the FLOTUS

Don't assert it.....demonstrate it

This isn't the Daily Caller, where everyone is on the same email-for-idiots list

Apparently Dale, the missing link, is on the same email list as you......

FALSE: Barack and Michelle Obama Lost Their Law Licenses

"James Grogan, deputy administrator and chief counsel for the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois, affirmed that the Obamas were "never the subject of any public disciplinary proceedings," and the Illinois State Bar Association continues to list Barack and Michelle Obama as Honorary Members of that organization."
Honorary members? Barack isn't an honorary member. He's an inactive member in good standing.

Never the subject of public disciplinary proceeding does not mean there was no private disciplinary proceedings.

Big moo no longer has a license to practice law.

Forum List

Back