I Made A Bet

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
As some of you may or not may know you can bet on just about anything in Vegas. I joined a pool and got first pick. The pool was for who would be President and VP pick for the Democrat party.

Hillary is doing bad folks, really really bad. And Sanders well maybe a nice guy but no not him. MY pool picks? Biden/Holder

Scary huh?

As some of you may or not may know you can bet on just about anything in Vegas. I joined a pool and got first pick. The pool was for who would be President and VP pick for the Democrat party.

Hillary is doing bad folks, really really bad. And Sanders well maybe a nice guy but no not him. MY pool picks? Biden/Holder

Scary huh?
Your picks? DOA.

Hillary will be the the nominee....What is going to stop her? She has a 30-50 point lead over everyone else.

Scary huh?
Your picks? DOA.
People are already pushing Biden. Holder assures democrats keep the vote of the Negro. They have to do that after Hillary said "ALL lives matter".

Scary huh?
Your picks? DOA.
People are already pushing Biden. Holder assures democrats keep the vote of the Negro. They have to do that after Hillary said "ALL lives matter".
Biden isn't even on the radar, and he's done. And Holder? Who? He retired, a year ago.

You have Hillary and who gives a fuck. It's either that or the GOP Fred Flintstone and Barney. Pick one...

Scary huh?
Your picks? DOA.

All lives do matter.

Scary huh?
Your picks? DOA.
Biden isn't even on the radar, and he's done. And Holder? Who? He retired, a year ago.

You have Hillary and who gives a fuck. It's either that or the GOP Fred Flintstone and Barney. Pick one...
Biden is on the bookies radar and if the bookie sees it possible there MUST be reason.

Scary huh?
Your picks? DOA.

Biden is on the bookies radar and if the bookie sees it possible there MUST be reason.
Yes, so they can take your easy money...

exactly, it's a cinch bet there's a sucker like him born every minute...

Scary huh?
Your picks? DOA.

I think after this next email release due in the next 10 days Hillary will be done. Obama needs someone to cover his and Holders ass for the next four to eight years. Who better then old drunk Biden and Holder himself?

Scary huh?
Your picks? DOA.

At 23 to 1? Some radar...

Scary huh?
Your picks? DOA.

All lives do matter.
Well a few democrats have got booed of the stage for saying that.

Your picks? DOA.

I think after this next email release due in the next 10 days Hillary will be done. Obama needs someone to cover his and Holders ass for the next four to eight years. Who better then old drunk Biden and Holder himself?
Vegas loves you, how could they not as you just bet on green 22, and it's not on the fucking wheel. Anything that mattered once no longer does. And the odds, there is one Dem and a bunch of GOP posers. That's all.

Scary huh?
Your picks? DOA.

At 23 to 1? Some radar...
They list him better then O'Malley and Webb.

Vegas loves you, how could they not as you just bet on green 22, and it's not on the fucking wheel. Anything that mattered once no longer does. And the odds, there is one Dem and a bunch of GOP posers. That's all.
It's kind of like betting on the Super Bowl winners BEFORE the start of the season.

It's kind of like betting on the Super Bowl winners BEFORE the start of the season.
One league has 28 teams, the other has one. Do the math.

One league has 28 teams, the other has one. Do the math.
Bet field includes Nationalist party and Communist party as well as many others. Do you even know the TRUE total number of those running for president?

Your picks? DOA.

If Holder gets in to the next administration, there will be riots in the streets...from the whites!

Forum List

Back