I may have gotten the impeachment thing all wrong

The

Constitution

Try

Reading

It
Everyone should want to hear more. Unless of course they know it would not help their case. In which case the fix is in and the entirety of the Republican congress is complicit.
Well then, the House Clowns should have put more together......but they were in a hurry.

The Senate hears and rules on the case the House brings, it doesn't try to make a case for the House.

There is no such rule. New subpoenas, witnesses and documents have been a part of past Senate impeachment trials.
It's not a rule, it's in the Constitution, Dummy.

Post it.

You might want to try it, I have.

I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on

The House Managers are doing awesome job of explaining it, I can't see how any republican can dismiss an impeachment of abuse of office and obstruction of congress and removal of office.

Gullible anti-Americans agree with you!

The republican senate is also on trial.
Adolph Schiffler and the House Dims are the ones on trial, dumbass.

I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on

The House Managers are doing awesome job of explaining it, I can't see how any republican can dismiss an impeachment of abuse of office and obstruction of congress and removal of office.

So Nadler said.......yesterday. :auiqs.jpg:

You just made a lot of friends to support your cause there ey Adolph Schiffler.

Great strategy

How about we subpoena Hunter Biden and ask him why he isn’t complying with a court order to show his financials?

Hunter is about to go to jail for refusing financial disclosures for his paternity suit.

He’s taking a bullet for dear ole dad.

How about because the charges are bogus? The charges were created through mind reading and future telling? Because the Obama administration did what they are accusing Trump of doing?

Gee, now why would they dismiss the case?????

And you believe Shokin... why?

Because Shokin's story makes sense. The Democrat story does not.

What the Democrats are claiming is that Joe went to Ukraine to have Shokin fired because he was not doing enough to look into the company that was paying his drug addict son 83K a month. Shokin's story is that's why he got fired; because he was looking into money laundering by Hunter. Which is more believable to you?

Unless Joe was having a huge dispute with his son and looking to get even with him somehow that he would want to see his company closed down, then it doesn't make any kind of sense at all. I know you on the left can't believe it, but it's the truth.

Joe and his sons seem like a pretty close family as it should be. So if Shokin was breathing down his sons neck and about to expose him, it would make sense that a protective father do what he could to make sure that didn't happen.
It was the US foreign policy to get Shokin out. Same for the IMF and allied countries. There are articles about corruption in shokins office from all over the world. There’s a signed letter from GOP congressmen... this was not a Joe Biden solo mission. Why do you continuously ignore these facts? I’ve told them to you before, I’ve provided links.... at this point I’m convinced you are simply trolling.

Yeah, people keep telling me about these other countries, yet I can't find any of them on Google. Not that it would make a difference anyway, the US is not responsible to carry out the will of other nations.

"You have six hours to get rid of Shokin." Why the hurry? Why the need to put an hourly time clock on executing the matter? What was his hurry?

Seems to me that Shokin has more credibility than anybody else involved in this matter. Shokin has nothing to gain by outing Joe and his son. He's out, and he's not coming back. I would venture to say that Shokin is more believable. What reinforces that is the Democrats knee-jerk reaction by creating this phony impeachment bit. Seems they have a time clock as well. Wonder what that could be???
ive posted links and would do so again but you just said it wouldnt make a difference so I won’t waste my time. The support from other countries and the IMF shows that Joe wasn’t acting alone to protect his son unless you think our congress, administration and allied countries were all in on outing a good prosecutor to protect Hunter Biden from his boss getting busted. Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Not nearly as stupid as making the claim that Joe had Shokin fired because he wasn't doing enough to find corruption of a company that his son was employed by, doing a job he wasn't qualified to do, and barely showed up for work.

He (H. Biden) is an attorney and all boards have attorneys on, and J. Biden did nothing corrupt.

the Fast and Furious situation stayed in court for 7 years. And you all were bitching about Nancy holding the articles for a couple weeks?! Come on!

Yes, that's the process it's supposed to follow, not impeachment. If there is a disagreement about how EP is used, it goes to the courts like the Republicans did. The Democrats didn't even consider it. Instead, they chose to charge him with obstruction.
EP was never invoked. Not once.

didnt you get the memo???

you must not be important enough,,,

Perrhaps you should post it.

I will have to check and see if its classified beyond your clearance level

Or you could just show us where EP was invoked. But we know you can't.

What the Democrats are claiming is that Joe went to Ukraine to have Shokin fired because he was not doing enough to look into the company that was paying his drug addict son 83K a month. Shokin's story is that's why he got fired; because he was looking into money laundering by Hunter. Which is more believable to you?

Unless Joe was having a huge dispute with his son and looking to get even with him somehow that he would want to see his company closed down, then it doesn't make any kind of sense at all. I know you on the left can't believe it, but it's the truth.

Joe and his sons seem like a pretty close family as it should be. So if Shokin was breathing down his sons neck and about to expose him, it would make sense that a protective father do what he could to make sure that didn't happen.
It was the US foreign policy to get Shokin out. Same for the IMF and allied countries. There are articles about corruption in shokins office from all over the world. There’s a signed letter from GOP congressmen... this was not a Joe Biden solo mission. Why do you continuously ignore these facts? I’ve told them to you before, I’ve provided links.... at this point I’m convinced you are simply trolling.

Yeah, people keep telling me about these other countries, yet I can't find any of them on Google. Not that it would make a difference anyway, the US is not responsible to carry out the will of other nations.

"You have six hours to get rid of Shokin." Why the hurry? Why the need to put an hourly time clock on executing the matter? What was his hurry?

Seems to me that Shokin has more credibility than anybody else involved in this matter. Shokin has nothing to gain by outing Joe and his son. He's out, and he's not coming back. I would venture to say that Shokin is more believable. What reinforces that is the Democrats knee-jerk reaction by creating this phony impeachment bit. Seems they have a time clock as well. Wonder what that could be???
ive posted links and would do so again but you just said it wouldnt make a difference so I won’t waste my time. The support from other countries and the IMF shows that Joe wasn’t acting alone to protect his son unless you think our congress, administration and allied countries were all in on outing a good prosecutor to protect Hunter Biden from his boss getting busted. Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Not nearly as stupid as making the claim that Joe had Shokin fired because he wasn't doing enough to find corruption of a company that his son was employed by, doing a job he wasn't qualified to do, and barely showed up for work.

He (H. Biden) is an attorney and all boards have attorneys on, and J. Biden did nothing corrupt.

Are you a test A.I. bot?

If you are, then it's back to the drawing board.

What obstruction charge?

Can you find it in US Code?
they literally got sued for issuing a subpoena to Trumps lawyer and were told by the white house that any other subpoenas would be ignored and taken to court.

Come on man, are you seriously trying to make the case that the Dems didnt try and get these things while in the house?! You need to find a better argument.

Please look up the definition of "Executive Privilege" and what it means in the Constitution.

Pelosi purposefully did not hold a vote in the house to approve the Impeachment inquiry. The subpoenas were not enforceable; she did not want Trump to exercise Executive Privilege by issuing legal challenges that would delay her actions to address the supposed National Emergency (which somehow wasn't quite so serious given that she delayed sending docs to the Senate for weeks).
Please look up the definition of "Executive Privilege" and what it means in the Constitution.

Please show where the Trump admin ever claimed executive privilege.

Try to keep up. I didn't say he did. I said that Nance gamed the process to avoid it.

There is no "avoiding " it. It's either invoked or not. Hence the ostruction charge.

Article II of the Trump impeachment.

Oh they are doing such a good job, don't you think. Yes!!!

All their corruption and violations of Due Process and Civil. Rights are about to be exposed.

This is it for them and they have no evidence. Everything is based on assumption and innuendo and they are just digging their own grave.

The amendments were designed to drag the process out as far as possible, add new charges not part of the articles, and basically make the whole thing a shit show. If they allowed one side to bring in new evidence, they would have opened a floodgate.

The House was supposed to make it's case via the articles themselves, not with added bullshit afterwards.
Since when are witnessed bullshit? What you pinheads don't realize is that Trump will be gone into the trash can of history some day & the next President will have free reign to do what he damn well pleases, & you Trump worshippers will be the first to scream bloody murder if it's a Dem. So fuck you, you made your bed, get ready to wallow in it, fool.

Nah. Next commie President, we are going to impeach him the first week in the White House. The precedent is set that you can impeach over a ham sandwich, and it's your people who did it.

Can you show us the relationship to US Code in Article 2 of House Resolution 1?

What obstruction charge?

Can you find it in US Code?

Pelosi purposefully did not hold a vote in the house to approve the Impeachment inquiry. The subpoenas were not enforceable; she did not want Trump to exercise Executive Privilege by issuing legal challenges that would delay her actions to address the supposed National Emergency (which somehow wasn't quite so serious given that she delayed sending docs to the Senate for weeks).

Please show where the Trump admin ever claimed executive privilege.

Try to keep up. I didn't say he did. I said that Nance gamed the process to avoid it.

There is no "avoiding " it. It's either invoked or not. Hence the ostruction charge.

Article II of the Trump impeachment.

Yes, that's the process it's supposed to follow, not impeachment. If there is a disagreement about how EP is used, it goes to the courts like the Republicans did. The Democrats didn't even consider it. Instead, they chose to charge him with obstruction.
EP was never invoked. Not once.

didnt you get the memo???

you must not be important enough,,,

Perrhaps you should post it.

I will have to check and see if its classified beyond your clearance level

Or you could just show us where EP was invoked. But we know you can't.

it happened at the exact same time he said NO,,,

The amendments were designed to drag the process out as far as possible, add new charges not part of the articles, and basically make the whole thing a shit show. If they allowed one side to bring in new evidence, they would have opened a floodgate.

The House was supposed to make it's case via the articles themselves, not with added bullshit afterwards.
Marty hates the truth. He knows additional witnesses would just confirm the impeachment charges. Msrtuy wuill do anything to save his orange buddy.

Hunter is about to go to jail for refusing financial disclosures for his paternity suit.

4 years of a witch hunt and unlimited funds say you had your chance and it’s over.

Marty hates the truth. He knows additional witnesses would just confirm the impeachment charges. Msrtuy wuill do anything to save his orange buddy.

Laughable after reading your OP.

Liar

the process works however the senate wants it to work. They could vote to dismiss right now if they wanted but they won’t because the public would crucify them. It will be their call if not allowing the pursuit of documents and testimony that the house was blocked from will be a good move or not. I personally think it makes it look like they are hiding from the truth
I think that they are making it very obvious that they are shoving the Democrat's own inadequacies back at them.

This is why you don't impeach someone for politics in only 48 days.
Ive said from the beginning that impeachment is a horrible idea and is going to ignite a circus. Both parties are embarrassing themselves
Well, more than they usually do. I normally have no use for Senate Republicans. They are more liberal and progressive than the rest of the country. In this case, they are doing exactly the right thing.

The Democrats have said they have impeached the President. The Republicans in the Senate are now saying, "Okay, show us what you got, but we are not going to help you nor are we going to continue your investigation.

The time for investigation is passed.

Make your case, or we'll move to dismiss.
I don’t agree... witnesses were questioned during other impeachment’s. It’s a trial, not a closing statement. I’m just interested in transparency
Why?

Failure like you attempts to find female companionship.

Oh they are doing such a good job, don't you think. Yes!!!

The Skunk cannot smell his own hole

Hunter is going to jail!
Hunter is going to jail
Hunter is going to jail!

Laughable after reading your OP.

Liar

I think that they are making it very obvious that they are shoving the Democrat's own inadequacies back at them.

This is why you don't impeach someone for politics in only 48 days.
Ive said from the beginning that impeachment is a horrible idea and is going to ignite a circus. Both parties are embarrassing themselves
Well, more than they usually do. I normally have no use for Senate Republicans. They are more liberal and progressive than the rest of the country. In this case, they are doing exactly the right thing.

The Democrats have said they have impeached the President. The Republicans in the Senate are now saying, "Okay, show us what you got, but we are not going to help you nor are we going to continue your investigation.

The time for investigation is passed.

Make your case, or we'll move to dismiss.
I don’t agree... witnesses were questioned during other impeachment’s. It’s a trial, not a closing statement. I’m just interested in transparency
Why?

Forum List

Back