I may have gotten the impeachment thing all wrong

What are you talking about? DumBama did it during Fast and Furious. He refused to surrender subpoenaed documents to the Republican House.
the Fast and Furious situation stayed in court for 7 years. And you all were bitching about Nancy holding the articles for a couple weeks?! Come on!

Yes, that's the process it's supposed to follow, not impeachment. If there is a disagreement about how EP is used, it goes to the courts like the Republicans did. The Democrats didn't even consider it. Instead, they chose to charge him with obstruction.
EP was never invoked. Not once.
The subpoenas were not valid as the House never held the required vote to begin impeachment proceedings.

You lose again.

Nonsense. Impeachment is not required for the House to subpoena materials or witnesses from the admin. That of course in no way changes the fact that EP was never invoked by the President.
When you are issuing subpoenas for an impeachment, there needs to be an official impeachment going on. There wasn’t.

You need a legit reason to get a subpoena issued. Schifferbrains butt plug acting up isn’t a legit reason.

The stated reason was impeachment. There was no House vote to start impeachment at that point.

You lose again.

That’s not what I’m hearing... they think they have enough. But they also want more, why wouldn’t they want more?. They want the stuff Trump blocked them from getting. Can you blame them?

Everyone should want to hear more. Unless of course they know it would not help their case. In which case the fix is in and the entirety of the Republican congress is complicit.
Well then, the House Clowns should have put more together......but they were in a hurry.

The Senate hears and rules on the case the House brings, it doesn't try to make a case for the House.

There is no such rule. New subpoenas, witnesses and documents have been a part of past Senate impeachment trials.
It's not a rule, it's in the Constitution, Dummy.

Post it.
The Constitution? You can’t find it?

the Fast and Furious situation stayed in court for 7 years. And you all were bitching about Nancy holding the articles for a couple weeks?! Come on!

Yes, that's the process it's supposed to follow, not impeachment. If there is a disagreement about how EP is used, it goes to the courts like the Republicans did. The Democrats didn't even consider it. Instead, they chose to charge him with obstruction.
The subpoenas were not valid as the House never held the required vote to begin impeachment proceedings.

You lose again.

Nonsense. Impeachment is not required for the House to subpoena materials or witnesses from the admin. That of course in no way changes the fact that EP was never invoked by the President.
When you are issuing subpoenas for an impeachment, there needs to be an official impeachment going on. There wasn’t.

You need a legit reason to get a subpoena issued. Schifferbrains butt plug acting up isn’t a legit reason.

The stated reason was impeachment. There was no House vote to start impeachment at that point.

You lose again.

Nonsense. No impeachment is required for the House or the Senate to subpoena materials and testimony from the WH or any agency.

I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on

The House Managers are doing awesome job of explaining it, I can't see how any republican can dismiss an impeachment of abuse of office and obstruction of congress and removal of office.

Gullible anti-Americans agree with you!

The republican senate is also on trial.
Nope.

Man, you are such a sheep. You will run with any moronic talking point the House Clowns spew.

Fucking pathetic.

Because Shokin's story makes sense. The Democrat story does not.

What the Democrats are claiming is that Joe went to Ukraine to have Shokin fired because he was not doing enough to look into the company that was paying his drug addict son 83K a month. Shokin's story is that's why he got fired; because he was looking into money laundering by Hunter. Which is more believable to you?

Unless Joe was having a huge dispute with his son and looking to get even with him somehow that he would want to see his company closed down, then it doesn't make any kind of sense at all. I know you on the left can't believe it, but it's the truth.

Joe and his sons seem like a pretty close family as it should be. So if Shokin was breathing down his sons neck and about to expose him, it would make sense that a protective father do what he could to make sure that didn't happen.
It was the US foreign policy to get Shokin out. Same for the IMF and allied countries. There are articles about corruption in shokins office from all over the world. There’s a signed letter from GOP congressmen... this was not a Joe Biden solo mission. Why do you continuously ignore these facts? I’ve told them to you before, I’ve provided links.... at this point I’m convinced you are simply trolling.

Yeah, people keep telling me about these other countries, yet I can't find any of them on Google. Not that it would make a difference anyway, the US is not responsible to carry out the will of other nations.

"You have six hours to get rid of Shokin." Why the hurry? Why the need to put an hourly time clock on executing the matter? What was his hurry?

Seems to me that Shokin has more credibility than anybody else involved in this matter. Shokin has nothing to gain by outing Joe and his son. He's out, and he's not coming back. I would venture to say that Shokin is more believable. What reinforces that is the Democrats knee-jerk reaction by creating this phony impeachment bit. Seems they have a time clock as well. Wonder what that could be???
ive posted links and would do so again but you just said it wouldnt make a difference so I won’t waste my time. The support from other countries and the IMF shows that Joe wasn’t acting alone to protect his son unless you think our congress, administration and allied countries were all in on outing a good prosecutor to protect Hunter Biden from his boss getting busted. Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Not nearly as stupid as making the claim that Joe had Shokin fired because he wasn't doing enough to find corruption of a company that his son was employed by, doing a job he wasn't qualified to do, and barely showed up for work.

He (H. Biden) is an attorney and all boards have attorneys on, and J. Biden did nothing corrupt.
It was a no show job.

I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on

Meh, this impeachment is about stopping judges from being appointed nothing more.

Everyone should want to hear more. Unless of course they know it would not help their case. In which case the fix is in and the entirety of the Republican congress is complicit.
Well then, the House Clowns should have put more together......but they were in a hurry.

The Senate hears and rules on the case the House brings, it doesn't try to make a case for the House.

There is no such rule. New subpoenas, witnesses and documents have been a part of past Senate impeachment trials.

Post it.

Cripple me.
Post it.

The amendments were designed to drag the process out as far as possible, add new charges not part of the articles, and basically make the whole thing a shit show. If they allowed one side to bring in new evidence, they would have opened a floodgate.

The House was supposed to make it's case via the articles themselves, not with added bullshit afterwards.
they have their case with their articles. They were blocked from getting supporting evidence in the house. I think it completely reasonable for the senate to allow the subpoena of documents and witnesses. Also very reasonable to let a Republican appointed Supreme Court justice determine whether witnesses are material or not. The fact that the Reps blocked that completely shows their cards.

It shows they learned from the Democrats "we control the venue, we control the rules"

There is zero gain for Republicans to play nice when Democrats wouldn't do it in the house.

That's why for the past few decades they have been constantly outmaneuvered by the left.
The gain for Republicans is to show the public a fair trail.
Using the rules used during the Clinton trial.

It's never been the job of the jury to further conduct more investigations.

This is a Senate impeachment trial and hearing witnesses is not investigating. It's testimony.
How many witnesses testified publicly at Clinton’s trial?

None. Three depositions were viewed privately due to the salacious nature of the testimony.
Now explain what that has to do with my post.
It destroyed it.

Next?

Why aren't you mad at Nazi's Clowns for not doing their job in the House?

They did their job. The Senate is not.
if they did their job then why are they asking the senate to do it???

youre such a useful idiot,,,

Pay attention.
They're asking the Senate to do it's job, dope.
No, the are begging the Senate to do the House’s job.

Witnesses have been a part of all 15 Senate impeachment trials. Some Including new witnesses. It is the job of the Senate. They just know it won't work out for them this time.
The House Clowns played clips of their witnesses today, so why are you shitting your Depends?

This is a Senate impeachment trial and hearing witnesses is not investigating. It's testimony.

None. Three depositions were viewed privately due to the salacious nature of the testimony.
It destroyed it.

Next?

I knew you couldn't, loser.
Incompetence is your hallmark.

Your 4 year witch hunt is over!

Why aren't you mad at Nazi's Clowns for not doing their job in the House?

Pay attention.

Witnesses have been a part of all 15 Senate impeachment trials. Some Including new witnesses. It is the job of the Senate. They just know it won't work out for them this time.

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-22_21-5-44.gif
    upload_2020-1-22_21-5-44.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 7

You lose again.

You lose again.

Nonsense. No impeachment is required for the House or the Senate to subpoena materials and testimony from the WH or any agency.
I never said an impeachment was required. I said a legit reason.

Learn to read, Gomer.

Pay attention.

The House Clowns played clips of their witnesses today, so why are you shitting your Depends?
And?
Still irrelevant to the duties of the Senate.

Post it.

Cripple me.
Post it.
If you don’t know how to find the Constitution on the innerweb I’m not gonna help ya.

I’ll just sit back and laugh.

You are irrelevant and by the end of the week your party will be judged irrelevant and by November 2020 your party will be completely out of power and you will deserve it.

Pay attention.

And?

Pay attention.

And?
You just said witnesses “is the job of the Senate”. I pointed out there were witnesses today, and you say it is irrelevant to the duties of the Senate.

You are getting flustered.

Can’t find US Code
Can’t Find The Constitution
Can’t find The Right Bathroom to use.

Post it.

Cripple me.
Post it.
If you don’t know how to find the Constitution on the innerweb I’m not gonna help ya.

I’ll just sit back and laugh.

You lose again.

You lose again.

Learn to read, Gomer.

Learn to read, Gomer.

Good job, idiot. :thup:

We know what kind of job you do
Whistleblower
Schiffblower
Manblower
Or Snowblower?

Tell us the truth about yourself for once.

You lose again.

You lose again.

Learn to read, Gomer.

Learn to read, Gomer.

Good job, idiot. :thup:

Forum List

Back