I may not vote this time.

Ok. See? You were unclear. But, either way, I’ve answered it. Either get a DeSantis if I can’t get Trump, or vote for a 3rd Party candidate failing that.
Your attempts to somehow elevate yourself above the dime-a-dozen magaturd voter you are falls flat. A hack is a hack. We know this already.

What problems do you want to solve and what policies should be done to solve them?
Number one is crime.

Drug addicts, users, and dealers should be 'sequestered' for long periods of time.
Addicts and users to involuntary confinement in treatment centers.
Dealers to prison.
Death penalty for murderers, rapists, kidnappers, and drug kingpins.
Compulsory work programs for those with restitution judgments against them.

No multi-tasking. We engage in a singular national effort to get crime under control then move on to the next problem. If we do this we will likely find other problems will simply disappear without our addressing them at all.

Your attempts to somehow elevate yourself above the dime-a-dozen magaturd voter you are falls flat. A hack is a hack. We know this already.
Self recognition is important. You are indeed just a hack. Now, scurry back into your little corner of the sewer you libturds infest.

I don’t need to elevate myself. Again, nobody gives a shit about your opinion on anything.

Self recognition is important. You are indeed just a hack. Now, scurry back into your little corner of the sewer you libturds infest.

I don’t need to elevate myself. Again, nobody gives a shit about your opinion on anything.
Don't care, fucktard. Ignore me then.

Number one is crime.

Drug addicts, users, and dealers should be 'sequestered' for long periods of time.
Addicts and users to involuntary confinement in treatment centers.
Dealers to prison.
Death penalty for murderers, rapists, kidnappers, and drug kingpins.
Compulsory work programs for those with restitution judgments against them.

No multi-tasking. We engage in a singular national effort to get crime under control then move on to the next problem. If we do this we will likely find other problems will simply disappear without our addressing them at all.
Well, if that's your main concern, then you absolutely know that Democrats are not on your vote list.

Forum List

Back