I Might Be Getting A Job Soon

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know somebody who can help me out with a nearby restaurant but I'm not exactly sure what's going on with management at the moment but it needs to be fixed. My fiancee wants to work there too but I already warned him that if we work the same hours that he has to leave me alone to do my work and I'll do the same for him.

We both need the money if we want to get out on our own and get married since just living on social security alone isn't going to cut it.

She paid for it, didn't she? It's not like the government gives social security to people who never worked.

Actually I had a job as a teenager but that didn't work out. I've always wanted a job but it's rather difficult for somebody who is mentally disabled and can't drive to get.

My son is mentally challenged. He has a job through a handicapped program. Have you tried that?

My son is mentally challenged. He has a job through a handicapped program. Have you tried that?

No, but right now I'm hoping on getting a job at the restaurant and probably start off with cleaning tables or something simple like that.

No, but right now I'm hoping on getting a job at the restaurant and probably start off with cleaning tables or something simple like that.
I used to buss tables at a Holiday Inn. Also bussed banquets. Split tips with the waiters.

Actually he wants to wash dishes and I still fail to see the hilarity in that as we both would be sticking to our jobs.
Hilareous. The most pathetic situation of 2023! What will you net total? $30 per day? You may end up getting reduced pay on your pitiful $2K total SS also? Does not pay rent? I thought you were smart? Always liked your posts.

I think you are conning da' boards.

Last edited:
Hilareous. The most pathetic situation of 2023! What will you net total? $30 per day? You may end up getting reduced pay on you pitiful $2K total SS also? Dies not pay rent? I thought you were smart? Always liked your posts.

I think you are conning da' boards.

I always liked your posts too but right now you're being a complete dickhead.

I always liked your posts too but right now you're being a complete dickhead.
Someone needs to tell you the facts. I will be the dick. It sound pathetic. Two grown Adults on SS now want to go arm jn arm to entry level BS jobs? Together?

Forum List

Back