I miss Trump

Ugh i dont.
Whats the big differences between this covid bill and the ones trump signed? Besides biden putting more oversight on the loan process so billionaires arent getting bailed out by our great grandchildren?

$60 billion in tax increases. $350 billion bailout for states unrelated to Covid. California teachers are already planning to gift themselves bonuses of up to $6,000 with the money.
The Cares act had like 150B to states
That other bill had a bunch of bullshit in it, too. Like copyright laws and foreign aid.
There isnt a whole lotta difference between them.
Liar.

They've promised a press conference by the end of the month. Let's wait and see just how staged it is.

If he doesn't take questions from Doocy, it's a fraud.

End of the month? How about right now? Biden is such a joke. Like Trump or not he was totally transparent and would take any question anytime.
Trump transparent? Nah. He took questions and twisted and turned in the wind, sometimes giving a "fake" answer, other times berating the questioner, and at times walking off when he didn't like the question.

They've promised a press conference by the end of the month. Let's wait and see just how staged it is.

If he doesn't take questions from Doocy, it's a fraud.

End of the month? How about right now? Biden is such a joke. Like Trump or not he was totally transparent and would take any question anytime.
Trump transparent? Nah. He took questions and twisted and turned in the wind, sometimes giving a "fake" answer, other times berating the questioner, and at times walking off when he didn't like the question.
Horseshit.

Ugh i dont.
Whats the big differences between this covid bill and the ones trump signed? Besides biden putting more oversight on the loan process so billionaires arent getting bailed out by our great grandchildren?
Biden is providing more oversight? His "infrastructure" is nothing but a grab bag of every welfare program any Democrat ever wanted. There's no infrastructure in it.

You are certifiably brain-dead.
There’s no infrastructure? Really? Well what would an example of an infrastructure project be in your mind?

Ugh i dont.
Biden is providing more oversight? His "infrastructure" is nothing but a grab bag of every welfare program any Democrat ever wanted. There's no infrastructure in it.

There’s no infrastructure? Really? Well what would an example of an infrastructure project be in your mind?
there's about 5%. Infrastructure would be a bridge, a road, an airport, a damn.

Ugh i dont.

Haha, ok so it’s now not zero it’s 5%, which i guarantee you are either pulling out of your ass or parroting from a right wing propaganda media source. Don’t be lazy

Ugh i dont.

Haha, ok so it’s now not zero it’s 5%, which i guarantee you are either pulling out of your ass or parroting from a right wing propaganda media source. Don’t be lazy
Wrong, turd. I did some simple division.

Please show an accounting of anything more than $100 billion in infrastructure.

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

LMFAO! You stupid Bitch!
1619379362242.png

Ugh i dont.

If you did the "simple division" then you post your numbers. What a fucking twat you still are. Know nothing and post everything. Asshole.

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

LOL! Trump answered questions? LMFAO! Twitter? What the fuck did he accomplish in 4 fucking lousy years?

Ugh i dont.

Sure, $174B in electric vehicle charging stations. $115B for fixing roads and bridges. $80B for transit system. $80B for Amtrak repairs. $25B for airport upgrades. $17B for ports and waterways.

$213B to upgrade and repair homes and commercial buildings. 100B for broadband. $100B for public schools. $111B for water systems. $100B for the electric grid.

There’s plenty more but I don’t want to embarrass you too bad. 5%?!?! Ha

LMFAO! You stupid Bitch!
View attachment 483919

Typical leftist who promotes the beating of women

LOL! Trump answered questions? LMFAO! Twitter? What the fuck did he accomplish in 4 fucking lousy years?

You seem upset. How about the US Embassy in Jerusalem? To start

Forum List

Back