I need a Democrat to explain their logic on why Trump needed their approval for the airstrike.

if we go to war with Iran------he will not need permission to bomb

The President is the Commander in Chief, he has every authority to conduct limited military strikes.

No doubt John Kerry is in Tehran right now helping to devise a response to the Americans he so bitterly hates.

I need a Democrat to explain their logic on why Trump needed their approval for the airstrike.

sounds more like your stupid ass needs a high school civics class -

That's not even an answer. Now please explain why Trump would need approval for the airstrike. I already explained why he did not need the approval of Congress for the airstrike...

Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists - Wikipedia

sure it is - and like the op youre a dumbass.
That's not an answer, it's a flame.
If you don't know you don't belong in the conversation

the assassination of Soleimani will expand the war to endanger the lives of every American soldier or diplomat in the Middle East ..

shove your conversation up your butt -

You're too late, bub. I already heard someone else say the same thing you just parroted, on both MSNBC and CNN last night.

Do you guys and girls read your lines from the same script or something?

I just switched my party preference from Independent to Democrat just in case I wish to vote in their presidential primary (early voting begins next month and election day is March 17th here). Just saw Pelosi's comments and agree with your point. What does concern me however is just what consultation was done with Iraq?

Why should we consult with them when their own forces didn't even stop the attack on the US embassy?
too be fair to the Iraq folks, they stayed away and allowed our own troops to stop the rush. They would have lost folks.

True, they're a pretty weak force.
it's why we're back there. too fking sad.

It is sad. But what do we do? Pull out now and Iran rushes in to fill the vacuum, like they've been wanting to do for a long time.

Now we have to wreck Iran too, in this little game of whack the weasel.
well now the embassy will need to be protected, which is already happening. beyond that, nothing else needs to be done. The Iraqi's will need to defend, now they have an upper hand.

That's not even an answer. Now please explain why Trump would need approval for the airstrike. I already explained why he did not need the approval of Congress for the airstrike...

the assassination of Soleimani will expand the war to endanger the lives of every American soldier or diplomat in the Middle East ..

It's obvious why you chose your IQ as your handle.

You're too late, bub. I already heard someone else say the same thing you just parroted, on both MSNBC and CNN last night.

Do you guys and girls read your lines from the same script or something?
every day's talking points unleashed in here.

So....

You have nothing. Empty set, Nil, Null, zero, nada, zilch. Got it. Let's just flame each other. It's much more enlightening, No?

We are LITERALLY STILL AT WAR IN IRAQ. Have been for decades. So since we are currently engaged in military activities why would Trump need congressional approval for an airstrike in that nation?

Keep in mind NONE OF YOU raised this same complaint when Obama took us to war in Libya.

So, what is the logic in letting congress micromanage ongoing military activities in a nation we have been at war in for decades? And where is the requirement that ANY president notify congress of troop transfers within said country?

I do think that the leaders in Congress and the heads of the intelligence committees should have been notified and briefed on the reasons why this is being done. He should be briefing Congress and the American people why this was done. This is a major escalation and I would not be surprised to learn this was part of his
re-election strategy.

Congress has proven not to be trusted. Loose lips sink ships (as it were). Take off the tin foil hat. You don't do this type of thing for "re-election". That would be asinine. He was on the terrorist list since 2005. He just got removed from the list yesterday.

We are LITERALLY STILL AT WAR IN IRAQ. Have been for decades. So since we are currently engaged in military activities why would Trump need congressional approval for an airstrike in that nation?

Keep in mind NONE OF YOU raised this same complaint when Obama took us to war in Libya.

So, what is the logic in letting congress micromanage ongoing military activities in a nation we have been at war in for decades? And where is the requirement that ANY president notify congress of troop transfers within said country?
When did Congress declare war against Iran?
Was he killed in Iran?

Was he killed in Iran?

He can't read. Iraq, Iran... What's the difference. Oh yeah, one letter.

81219676_10218183231483615_4580773820243116032_o.jpg

I do think that the leaders in Congress and the heads of the intelligence committees should have been notified and briefed on the reasons why this is being done. He should be briefing Congress and the American people why this was done. This is a major escalation and I would not be surprised to learn this was part of his
re-election strategy.

Congress has proven not to be trusted. Loose lips sink ships (as it were). Take off the tin foil hat. You don't do this type of thing for "re-election". That would be asinine. He was on the terrorist list since 2005. He just got removed from the list yesterday.
correct, you do it cause it's right.

Was he killed in Iran?

He can't read. Iraq, Iran... What's the difference. Oh yeah, one letter.

Comrade Trump didn't need approval from the Democrats to kill Soleimani. He only needed permission from Putin.

Pelosi_backs_Obama_Libya.jpg

Forum List

Back