I need assistance with a math problem

It always comes down to the gun nuts argueing the details, ignoring the people that have died for their idiocy. I believe that the Newton police department should release all the photos from that shooting, and they should be posted on every block in this nation.

It always comes down to the gun nuts argueing the details, ignoring the people that have died for their idiocy. I believe that the Newton police department should release all the photos from that shooting, and they should be posted on every block in this nation.

To what end? Aside from causing serious mental pain to the parents and survivors of the victims, exactly what would that accomplish?

3 magazines were found on him at the scene according to your link. Not that he only used only three during his mad killing spree.

It's not a problem of math until you add in all the items.
If a particular news outlet fails to include all the information - that's a journalism problem.

Seriously no joke I need to figure out how 3 30 round magazines plus 1 30 round magazine of 223 can shoot 154 rounds?

OK now how did I come up with this problem?
In this news release
Obama: Newtown Shooter Gunned Down 20 Children With 'Fully Automatic Weapon' | The Weekly Standard
Stephen J. Sedensky III a prosecutor said Adam Lanza had 3 30 round magazines with 223 ammo and I'm guessing Lanza also had a magazine in the rifle which would make it 120rounds of 223

But in this news release from ABC Sedensky said their were 154 spent .223 casings were recovered at the scene.
Cache of Weapons Found in Newtown Gunman's Home - ABC News

I'm not even wanting to focus on what obama said. I'm starting this thread in the name of math

That IS an interesting question.

Assuming we know that the perp did not reload.

Do we know that?

OK as an experienced firearm owner and one who has magazine fed firearms you don't have time to reload the magazine It takes at least 2 too 3 minutes to load a 30 round magazine.

More lives are taken every year by abortionists, cars, and the infamous "Blount object"

I don't see you demanding more restrictions on them.

Seriously no joke I need to figure out how 3 30 round magazines plus 1 30 round magazine of 223 can shoot 154 rounds?

In this news release
Obama: Newtown Shooter Gunned Down 20 Children With 'Fully Automatic Weapon' | The Weekly Standard
Stephen J. Sedensky III a prosecutor said Adam Lanza had 3 30 round magazines with 223 ammo and I'm guessing Lanza also had a magazine in the rifle which would make it 120rounds of 223

But in this news release from ABC Sedensky said their were 154 spent .223 casings were recovered at the scene.

I'm not even wanting to focus on what obama said. I'm starting this thread in the name of math

The article didn't say he used 3 30-round magazines. It says that is what he had on him, along with a pistol, when he was found. I read that to mean he had another 3 magazines he hadn't used when he killed himself.
Here is what the link actually said
According to the prosecutor, Stephen J. Sedensky III, the killer, Adam Lanza, "killed all 26 victims inside Sandy Hook Elementary School with a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle before taking his own life with a Glock 10 mm handgun. He says Lanza had another loaded handgun with him inside the school as well as three, 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster,"

Details are important

More lives are taken every year by abortionists, cars, and the infamous "Blount object"

So we don't see any reason to do anything at all when first graders are massacred

In this news release

Move along comrade! There is nothing to see here!

So we don't see any reason to do anything at all when first graders are massacred

The bushmaster he had was already banned in that state.

Forum List

Back