I need assistance with a math problem

Here is what the relevant part of the second link says.

Here's what the first link says

You have been fucked again.
Having them with him inside the school is not the same as having them on him.
THE END.

The link I posted was from State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III and it clearly states the facts, 6 other magazines were found around the school and 3 were found on/with him and 1 was still in the weapon.

and the link that I posted was what the AG said.

Your question "Seriously no joke I need to figure out how 3 30 round magazines plus 1 30 round magazine of 223 can shoot 154 rounds?"

Has been answered. He entered the school with 10 magazines not 3. Sourced by the original document from the State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III.

The link I posted was from State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III and it clearly states the facts, 6 other magazines were found around the school and 3 were found on/with him and 1 was still in the weapon.

Your question "Seriously no joke I need to figure out how 3 30 round magazines plus 1 30 round magazine of 223 can shoot 154 rounds?"

Has been answered. He entered the school with 10 magazines not 3. Sourced by the original document from the State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III.

Your answer has been debunked. So try again or move on.
Hell now we have 10 magazines? most have been saying 6.

Last edited:
He found a news article that was wrong....therefore he is not wrong and is entitled to repeat it over and over and over

Prove the article wrong.

Reb forgot to mention that he also carried two handguns. Not all the shots came from the Bushmaster

However the article goes on to say:
Sedensky said 154 spent .223 casings were recovered at the scene.

.223 casings are from the Bushmaster which still means the Bushmaster was fire 154 times.

You're not debunking me, I wasn't there. It's not my answer, it was the State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III findings. 3 unused, 1 in the weapon and 6 in the area of the shooting.

You mis-interpreted the article you read.

You're not debunking me, I wasn't there. It's not my answer, it was the State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III findings. 3 unused, 1 in the weapon and 6 in the area of the shooting.

I did not misinterpret anything If you notice my source was what States Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III reported to the media.

I did not misinterpret anything If you notice my source was what States Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III reported to the media.

Nope your source is what TWS and ABC used from the States Attorney's report in their articles.

Nope your source is what TWS and ABC used from the States Attorney's report in their articles.

Horse shit, why would the anti gun media say their were less magazines? They reported what the AG said. You failed.

Seriously no joke I need to figure out how 3 30 round magazines plus 1 30 round magazine of 223 can shoot 154 rounds?

OK now how did I come up with this problem?
In this news release
Obama: Newtown Shooter Gunned Down 20 Children With 'Fully Automatic Weapon' | The Weekly Standard
Stephen J. Sedensky III a prosecutor said Adam Lanza had 3 30 round magazines with 223 ammo and I'm guessing Lanza also had a magazine in the rifle which would make it 120rounds of 223

But in this news release from ABC Sedensky said their were 154 spent .223 casings were recovered at the scene.
Cache of Weapons Found in Newtown Gunman's Home - ABC News

I'm not even wanting to focus on what obama said. I'm starting this thread in the name of math

That IS an interesting question.

Assuming we know that the perp did not reload.

Do we know that?

He couldn't have reloaded a magazine if all this was done in five minutes as they claim.

Forum List

Back