I need assistance with a math problem

Reb forgot to mention that he also carried two handguns. Not all the shots came from the Bushmaster

What other guns used .223 ammo

I would like to see an article stating there were 6 magazines

154 total rounds were fired from all weapons
Wrong right winger from the second link
Sedensky said 154 spent .223 casings were recovered at the scene. A loaded 12-gauge Saiga shotgun was found in the Honda Civic Lanza drove to the school with two magazines containing a total of 70 rounds of shotgun rounds, according to a warrant.

Cache of Weapons Found in Newtown Gunman's Home - ABC News

Seriously no joke I need to figure out how 3 30 round magazines plus 1 30 round magazine of 223 can shoot 154 rounds?

OK now how did I come up with this problem?
In this news release
Obama: Newtown Shooter Gunned Down 20 Children With 'Fully Automatic Weapon' | The Weekly Standard
Stephen J. Sedensky III a prosecutor said Adam Lanza had 3 30 round magazines with 223 ammo and I'm guessing Lanza also had a magazine in the rifle which would make it 120rounds of 223

But in this news release from ABC Sedensky said their were 154 spent .223 casings were recovered at the scene.
Cache of Weapons Found in Newtown Gunman's Home - ABC News

I'm not even wanting to focus on what obama said. I'm starting this thread in the name of math

Move along comrade! There is nothing to see here!

I cannot see how trained professionals can fuck up so many times on one investigations unless it's intentional.

3 magazines were found on him at the scene according to your link. Not that he only used only three during his mad killing spree.

no my link does not say on him he had them with him inside the school

Is there really a difference? On him, with him? What they left out obviouly was how many clips he used during the killing spree. That would be how many clips were in the school that were not foiund with him.

It always comes down to the gun nuts argueing the details, ignoring the people that have died for their idiocy. I believe that the Newton police department should release all the photos from that shooting, and they should be posted on every block in this nation.

Details are important

yeah, only the ignorantest people ignore details.

3 magazines were found on him at the scene according to your link. Not that he only used only three during his mad killing spree.

Is there really a difference? On him, with him? What they left out obviouly was how many clips he used during the killing spree. That would be how many clips were in the school that were not foiund with him.

Yes there is a difference. On a plumbing job sometimes I will have my tools on me, and sometimes I'll have them with me but not on me. My tools my be in the next room. Dude you don't even know what they are called. They are not clips they are magazines.

Yes there is a difference. On a plumbing job sometimes I will have my tools on me, and sometimes I'll have them with me but not on me. My tools my be in the next room. Dude you don't even know what they are called. They are not clips they are magazines.

God damn reb...you are one dumb Douchebag

It means that when he finished a magazine he threw it away. Why would he carry an empty magazine? When he finally killed himself he had three magazines on him. That does not mean that is all he had
Lanza had more than enough ammunition to massacre 26 people. You should be happy that his second amendment rights remained intact

It means that when he finished a magazine he threw it away. Why would he carry an empty magazine? When he finally killed himself he had three magazines on him. That does not mean that is all he had
Lanza had more than enough ammunition to massacre 26 people. You should be happy that his second amendment rights remained intact
Dumb ass have you ever done a police report? The amount of spent casings do not add up to the reported number of magazines. Having them with you is not the same as having them on you.

Dumb ass have you ever done a police report? The amount of spent casings do not add up to the reported number of magazines. Having them with you is not the same as having them on you.

The Bushmaster was loaded with a 30-round capacity magazine. Fourteen rounds were in the magazine when the Bushmaster was recovered by police. There was one round in the chamber.

The shooter took his own life with a single shot from a Glock 10 mm handgun. He also had a loaded 9mm Sig Sauer P226 handgun on his person. Recovered from the person of the shooter, in addition to more ammunition for the handguns, were three, 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster, each containing 30 rounds. Located in the area of the shootings were six additional 30-round magazines containing 0, 0, 0, 10, 11, and 13 live rounds respectively. One-hundred-and-fifty-four spent .223 casings were recovered from the scene.

CSAO: Danbury State's Attorney Releases Additional Information on December 14, 2012, Incident at Sandy Hook Elementary School

The Bushmaster was loaded with a 30-round capacity magazine. Fourteen rounds were in the magazine when the Bushmaster was recovered by police. There was one round in the chamber.

The shooter took his own life with a single shot from a Glock 10 mm handgun. He also had a loaded 9mm Sig Sauer P226 handgun on his person. Recovered from the person of the shooter, in addition to more ammunition for the handguns, were three, 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster, each containing 30 rounds. Located in the area of the shootings were six additional 30-round magazines containing 0, 0, 0, 10, 11, and 13 live rounds respectively. One-hundred-and-fifty-four spent .223 casings were recovered from the scene.

CSAO: Danbury State's Attorney Releases Additional Information on December 14, 2012, Incident at Sandy Hook Elementary School

Dude what the fuck? My links are more recent and was reported by the AG both times.

Dude what the fuck? My links are more recent and was reported by the AG both times.

WTF is right, dude! Your link refernced this report. And it solves your math problem. Because the AP article left out alot of information released in this report.

Stephen J. Sedensky III, State’s Attorney for the Judicial District of Danbury, today released the following statement concerning the December 14, 2012, tragedy at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut:

He had a total of 10 30 round magazines on him or with him when he started his killing spree.

The lefties count bullets the way they count votes.

WTF is right, dude! Your link refernced this report. And it solves your math problem. Because the AP article left out alot of information released in this report.

Stephen J. Sedensky III, State’s Attorney for the Judicial District of Danbury, today released the following statement concerning the December 14, 2012, tragedy at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut:

He had a total of 10 30 round magazines on him or with him when he started his killing spree.
Here is what the relevant part of the second link says.
State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III said in a statement accompanying the release of the warrants in the Dec. 14 massacre. Lanza was found dead in the school wearing military-style clothing.

The arsenal seized from Lanza's home and the car he drove to carry out the massacre provided glimpses into the world of a troubled young man, but it does not answer the question of what could have motivated the attack. Investigators say it will take until June or later to complete the investigation.

Sedensky said Lanza killed all 26 victims inside Sandy Hook Elementary School with a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle before taking his own life with a Glock 10 mm handgun. He says Lanza had another loaded handgun with him inside the school as well as three, 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster.

Sedensky said 154 spent .223 casings were recovered at the scene. A loaded 12-gauge Saiga shotgun was found in the Honda Civic Lanza drove to the school with two magazines containing a total of 70 rounds of shotgun rounds, according to a warrant.

Here's what the first link says

At a fundraiser last night in San Francisco, President Barack Obama said that the Newtown killer gunned down 20 children using a "fully automatic weapon." From the official transcript, provided by the White House:

Now, over the next couple of months, we’ve got a couple of issues: gun control. (Applause.) I just came from Denver, where the issue of gun violence is something that has haunted families for way too long, and it is possible for us to create common-sense gun safety measures that respect the traditions of gun ownership in this country and hunters and sportsmen, but also make sure that we don’t have another 20 children in a classroom gunned down by a semiautomatic weapon -- by a fully automatic weapon in that case, sadly.

According to the prosecutor, Stephen J. Sedensky III, the killer, Adam Lanza, "killed all 26 victims inside Sandy Hook Elementary School with a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle before taking his own life with a Glock 10 mm handgun. He says Lanza had another loaded handgun with him inside the school as well as three, 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster," ABC previously reported.

Each of the guns used is a semi-automatic weapon, and not one is an automatic weapon.

So either Obama is wrong--or he revealed something last night about the massacre that hasn't yet been known.
You have been fucked again.
Having them with him inside the school is not the same as having them on him.
THE END.

Gov is known to use fuzzy math.. Just look at Obama new budget lol

Fuzzy math? that's not possible I'm giving them an additional 30 rounds with the unmentioned 30 round magazine.

Even that may not work. Some of the reports claimed that the shooter did not empty the clips before changing them. Supposedly, he got that habit from his computer games.

One hundred and fifty four rounds would require at least six, thirty round clips. Assuming that it is not possible to put 31 rounds into one of those clips. Not being familiar with the specific weapon or clips used, I figure a thirty round clip means thirty rounds.

Gov is known to use fuzzy math.. Just look at Obama new budget lol

Fuzzy math? that's not possible I'm giving them an additional 30 rounds with the unmentioned 30 round magazine.

Even that may not work. Some of the reports claimed that the shooter did not empty the clips before changing them. Supposedly, he got that habit from his computer games.

One hundred and fifty four rounds would require at least six, thirty round clips. Assuming that it is not possible to put 31 rounds into one of those clips. Not being familiar with the specific weapon or clips used, I figure a thirty round clip means thirty rounds.

Nope you cannot put 31 rounds in a 30 round magazine. You can chamber one round and insert another magazine with 30 rounds. Which will give you 31 rounds

State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III said in a statement accompanying the release of the warrants in the Dec. 14 massacre. Lanza was found dead in the school wearing military-style clothing.

The arsenal seized from Lanza's home and the car he drove to carry out the massacre provided glimpses into the world of a troubled young man, but it does not answer the question of what could have motivated the attack. Investigators say it will take until June or later to complete the investigation.

Sedensky said Lanza killed all 26 victims inside Sandy Hook Elementary School with a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle before taking his own life with a Glock 10 mm handgun. He says Lanza had another loaded handgun with him inside the school as well as three, 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster.

At a fundraiser last night in San Francisco, President Barack Obama said that the Newtown killer gunned down 20 children using a "fully automatic weapon." From the official transcript, provided by the White House:

Now, over the next couple of months, we’ve got a couple of issues: gun control. (Applause.) I just came from Denver, where the issue of gun violence is something that has haunted families for way too long, and it is possible for us to create common-sense gun safety measures that respect the traditions of gun ownership in this country and hunters and sportsmen, but also make sure that we don’t have another 20 children in a classroom gunned down by a semiautomatic weapon -- by a fully automatic weapon in that case, sadly.

According to the prosecutor, Stephen J. Sedensky III, the killer, Adam Lanza, "killed all 26 victims inside Sandy Hook Elementary School with a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle before taking his own life with a Glock 10 mm handgun. He says Lanza had another loaded handgun with him inside the school as well as three, 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster," ABC previously reported.

Each of the guns used is a semi-automatic weapon, and not one is an automatic weapon.

So either Obama is wrong--or he revealed something last night about the massacre that hasn't yet been known.
THE END.

The link I posted was from State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III and it clearly states the facts, 6 other magazines were found around the school and 3 were found on/with him and 1 was still in the weapon.

THE END.

The link I posted was from State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III and it clearly states the facts, 6 other magazines were found around the school and 3 were found on/with him and 1 was still in the weapon.

and the link that I posted was what the AG said.

Forum List

Back