I Need To Ask This Question To All Biden Supporters Before I Go Mad

Why on earth do you support him!?! You do realize that the Biden/Harris administration is letting people into this country that want us dead and want to take away our rights and make America a communist country right? I just can't seem to understand why you want that as that's not what America is supposed to be or what it's supposed to represent!! Sure, Trump isn't perfect,.. but everything that he said he was going to do he got done, and even though he's not the sitting president anymore, he went to the border anyways because the spawn of Satan Kamala Harris refused to and she hasn't done anything since becoming VP and neither has Biden come to think of it.

It's just the people controlling him that are destroying this country, but since he wants to make it look like he's the mastermind behind it, of course he's not going to take a bloody cognition test. I mean just please help me to understand your reasonings. Do you just not understand all this or are you just all asleep!?

For those of you who don't know, I have special needs and I am mentally challenged and I understand all this. I even have enough understanding to know this election was stolen, because how on earth does basically the whole fucking country go from red to blue overnight and how on earth did a man who didn't do anything get so many votes!? Plus, there were more votes than the voters themselves. It was the biggest election fraud in US history and all of the evidence doesn't just go away because somebody refuses to look at it or says that it isn't there. What's going on America!?
Syn wasn't always psychotic but is now.
Don't waste your time.

The alternative? There's your answer. I want to continue living in America, not a dictatorship.

And Trump gives that to you how exactly?
Trump is not president nor will he be president again in his lifetime, get over it and learn to fawn fealty to some other fake rich man who you enjoy listening to their lies.

get over it and learn to fawn fealty to some other fake rich man who you enjoy listening to their lies.
I just posted this a little while ago. Relevant.

So you worship the orange Voldemort?

No, I worship Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and my question has yet again has failed to be answered.

Shame on republicans
How does any cognizant person oppose investigating attack on our capital? Other than the intent to hide republican involvement

I never said anything of the sort and it wasn't Trump's fault. He wasn't involved in it. He was telling people to go home.

Ya'all who have seemed to have forgotten what America is truly about needs to watch this video.

The fact that people don't agree with you on the above doesn't mean that they're stupid or evil, or that they hate you or America. It simply means that they disagree with you.
Yeah, but the thing is that they can never seem to provide me with reasons why though.

Maybe they agree with him more on the issues. The two parties have fundamental differences on the issues. Have you considered that?

No, I worship Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and my question has yet again has failed to be answered.

Shame on republicans
How does any cognizant person oppose investigating attack on our capital? Other than the intent to hide republican involvement

I never said anything of the sort and it wasn't Trump's fault. He wasn't involved in it. He was telling people to go home.
The responsible forethought idea would be to not have a rally on 1/6 for the reason to impel fanatics to the Capitol by imploring lies and unfounded gossip.

Shame on republicans

I fail to see how you can do as you claim AND support trump....unless your idea of "jesus christ my lord and savior" is as a patron saint of creepy perverted bullies.

Shame on republicans

The responsible forethought idea would be to not have a rally on 1/6 for the reason to impel fanatics to the Capitol.
Yet Liberals burning down a Federal Court House doesn't bother you Liberals and don't say it does because you're full of crap.

Maybe they agree with him more on the issues. The two parties have fundamental differences on the issues. Have you considered that?

All I keep getting is that people support Biden, they agree with him on the issues, he earned the votes, and Trump is a dictator but yet nobody will just answer the freaking question of why!!!! :banghead:

Shame on republicans

The responsible forethought idea would be to not have a rally on 1/6 for the reason to impel fanatics to the Capitol.
Yet Liberals burning down a Federal Court House doesn't bother you Liberals and don't say it does because you're full of crap.
You never did prove they were liberals.

Potterhead2021
Why on earth do you support him!?! You do realize that the Biden/Harris administration is letting people into this country that want us dead and want to take away our rights and make America a communist country right? I just can't seem to understand why you want that as that's not what America is supposed to be or what it's supposed to represent!! Sure, Trump isn't perfect,.. but everything that he said he was going to do he got done, and even though he's not the sitting president anymore, he went to the border anyways because the spawn of Satan Kamala Harris refused to and she hasn't done anything since becoming VP and neither has Biden come to think of it.

It's just the people controlling him that are destroying this country, but since he wants to make it look like he's the mastermind behind it, of course he's not going to take a bloody cognition test. I mean just please help me to understand your reasonings. Do you just not understand all this or are you just all asleep!?

For those of you who don't know, I have special needs and I am mentally challenged and I understand all this. I even have enough understanding to know this election was stolen, because how on earth does basically the whole fucking country go from red to blue overnight and how on earth did a man who didn't do anything get so many votes!? Plus, there were more votes than the voters themselves. It was the biggest election fraud in US history and all of the evidence doesn't just go away because somebody refuses to look at it or says that it isn't there. What's going on America!?
They hate America, obviously.

Shame on republicans

You never did prove they were liberals.
I saw the interview on CNN where even the CNN interviewer couldn't believe what the BLMer was saying.

Forum List

Back