I Need To Ask This Question To All Biden Supporters Before I Go Mad

So you worship the orange Voldemort?

No, I worship Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and my question has yet again has failed to be answered.

Shame on republicans
How does any cognizant person oppose investigating attack on our capital? Other than the intent to hide republican involvement

I never said anything of the sort and it wasn't Trump's fault. He wasn't involved in it. He was telling people to go home.
The responsible forethought idea would be to not have a rally on 1/6 for the reason to impel fanatics to the Capitol.
Yet Liberals burning down a Federal Court House doesn't bother you Liberals and don't say it does because you're full of crap.
You never did prove they were liberals.
I saw the interview on CNN where even the CNN interviewer couldn't believe what the BLMer was saying.
I do wish you fellows would get yer narrative straight because all I have heard is BLM are Marxist.

Maybe they agree with him more on the issues. The two parties have fundamental differences on the issues. Have you considered that?

All I keep getting is that people support Biden, they agree with him on the issues, he earned the votes, and Trump is a dictator but yet nobody will just answer the freaking question of why!!!! :banghead:
I just told you. They agree with Biden more on the issues.

Do you not understand what "the issues" are, and what different people think of them?

No, I worship Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and my question has yet again has failed to be answered.

Shame on republicans
How does any cognizant person oppose investigating attack on our capital? Other than the intent to hide republican involvement

I never said anything of the sort and it wasn't Trump's fault. He wasn't involved in it. He was telling people to go home.
The responsible forethought idea would be to not have a rally on 1/6 for the reason to impel fanatics to the Capitol.
Yet Liberals burning down a Federal Court House doesn't bother you Liberals and don't say it does because you're full of crap.
I saw the interview on CNN where even the CNN interviewer couldn't believe what the BLMer was saying.
I do wish you fellows would get yer narrative straight because all I have heard is BLM are Marxist.
Marxism is a theory.
Communism has never existed and never will.
I hate when RWers mention Marxism.
I also can't tolerate your bullshit.

Meanwhile.....Biden Blue Violent America

Biden Blues DEMOCRAT CITIES erupted in a shooting bloodbath yesterday with over 100 DEMOCRATS taking the lives of 100 OTHER DEMOCRATS.

Then, DEMOCRATS use that as the reason to disarm NON DEMOCRATS.

No shootings reported in Conservative Trump America

Shame on republicans

Marxism is a theory.
Then don't tolerate my bullshit but don't try to lie to a liar.

Shame on republicans

Marxism is a theory.
Enumerate my lies.
I'll wait.

Shame on republicans

How many hours after the attack??

Shame on republicans

Marxism is a theory.
Enumerate my lies.
I'll wait.
Have a good time.

Shame on republicans

How many hours after the attack??
When they were approaching but we know your brain can't handle facts.

Shame on republicans

Marxism is a theory.
Enumerate my lies.
I'll wait.
Have a good time.
I always do.
P.S., Thanks for admitting you're full of shit.

Do you not understand what "the issues" are, and what different people think of them?

No, that's why I'm asking you. TELL ME!!! Maybe Coyote can give me an actual answer instead of this crap because even though she's a liberal she doesn't do this bullshit.
Tell you what? You don't know where Democrats and liberals stand on the issues?

Are you serious? How can you not know that?

Burning down our country with hate is sure not what JESUS preached, and is not what some of us seek. Wanting nothing but some measure of equality & honesty to return.

Indeependent

America's domestic politics is all about racism because Trump made it so.
Trump can use that to his great advantage because ordinary working class Americans are racists regardless of their political persuasion.

The D party stands a great risk of losing a huge amount of support if it continues its support of blacks.

But how can it not continue to romance the black vote.

Fascism in America isn't a dying threat and all of you should understand the perils that await you.

America become doomed in the 60's by allowing the Klan's ideology to survive. Now there's likely no way out of the ruling mindset of festering racism.

Shame on republicans

Marxism is a theory.
Enumerate my lies.
I'll wait.
LOL That's like enumerating all Trumps lies

Forum List

Back