I Need To Ask This Question To All Biden Supporters Before I Go Mad

Why on earth do you support him!?!
Freedom of choice.

THAT's your best rationale? Gee, why don't you exercise that freedom of choice and run out into freeway traffic too?

So I guess, Boom, then you'd support freedom of choice in others? Or does that only work for you?

Voting for Trump, that was a freedom of choice!

And going to the Capitol to demand redress of grievances, that also was a freedom of choice.

Potterhead2021 You are asking why I support Biden?

On the issues, I agree with him more than disagree.

A return to evidence based science and policy approaches.

Climate change.

Voting Rights.

A return to diplomacy and multi-lateral approaches to global problems, such as China.

Strengthening our alliances with those allies who share democratic values (Trump cozied up to populist autocrats such as Putin, Bolsonaro, Erdogan, bin Salaman, Modi).

Less corruption, nepotism, and lying.

Character. I feel Biden will respect rules of governance and conduct, and our Constitution and will be held accountable If he doesn’t.

Lastly, he is boring. No late night tweetstorms leaving you wondering what the hell his policy actually is or why we subject to his latest expressions outrage over how unfair the world is to him.

The border is a mess, but was also unsustainable under Trump with his policy of forced family seperation for the punative purpose of discouraging immigration, of parents deported with out their children, children lost in the system. Frankly I just do not understand how that can be supported. Biden can and should do better, but it is going to take time, I will re-evaluate when he has been in a year. I’d like to see many more immigration judges and a speedier process for determining asylum claims. Also rapid deportation of those convicted of serious crimes. I would also to the “coyotes” and anyone else responsible face serious justice for abandoning kids In the desert. I think those traffick migrants should long prison terms and restorative justice towards their victims.

That is my opinion on why I support Biden, I doesn’t mean I support everything he does or I think he is perfect, but he is the right choice for our country at this time.
Biden lies incessantly beginning with his blatant lie about trump and Charlottesville.
Climate change is a control scam.
Voting rights are not at risk. That’s a democrat propaganda point. The only risk to voting is obvious democrat voting fraud.
Biden influence peddling resulted in gazillions for his crackhead son, so there goes corruption.
In spite of all of that, Biden is a non. He’s just a front for the new politburo.

yidnar

I'm a Canadian and I doubt there would be any Americans who might agree with me. But what I said is factually true and proven.

No, that's why I'm asking you. TELL ME!!!
tenor.gif

What does that have to do with anything?
I'm a little fed up with these fake Christians.
I don’t think she is. I think her political views are misguided and I know she thinks mine are.

I will say this though...the event that seperated out the religious who truly followed the compassionate teachings of Christ from the partisan religious was the the ready acceptance of policies that led to brutality and dehumanization at the border imo.

Because Biden is a moderate and emotionally stable.
He has a long history of bipartisanship and shows a willingness to keep the extreme left of the Democratic Party in check.
Biden has decades of experience and has personal relationships with members of Congress and foreign countries.

Most importantly, he had the best chance of any Democrat of beating Trump

With a username like rightwinger, I assume that you're being sarcastic right?
What is wrong with my name?

Biden was the best available candidate in either party in 2020

Well then you obviously have a death wish and haven't listened to a thing I said. But whatever. Like you said, it's America and if you want people controlling your life and threatening it then be my guest.
Nobody controls my life.

Oh the delusion. There are 545 people in DC who control most every aspect of your life, idiot. They've invited themselves into everything from the cost and availability of energy you need, to the quality of your food, to the healthcare of your body, your banking and finance, your communication, and 10,000 other things. And you vote them MORE power.

So you worship the orange Voldemort?

No, I worship Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and my question has yet again has failed to be answered.

Shame on republicans
How does any cognizant person oppose investigating attack on our capital? Other than the intent to hide republican involvement

I never said anything of the sort and it wasn't Trump's fault. He wasn't involved in it. He was telling people to go home.
The responsible forethought idea would be to not have a rally on 1/6 for the reason to impel fanatics to the Capitol.
Yet Liberals burning down a Federal Court House doesn't bother you Liberals and don't say it does because you're full of crap.
You never did prove they were liberals.
I saw the interview on CNN where even the CNN interviewer couldn't believe what the BLMer was saying.
I do wish you fellows would get yer narrative straight because all I have heard is BLM are Marxist.
Marxism is a theory.
Communism has never existed and never will.
I hate when RWers mention Marxism.
I also can't tolerate your bullshit.
Then don't tolerate my bullshit but don't try to lie to a liar.
Enumerate my lies.
I'll wait.
Have a good time.
I always do.
P.S., Thanks for admitting you're full of shit.
You're a coward.

Climate change.

Voting Rights.

A return to diplomacy and multi-lateral approaches to global problems, such as China.

Strengthening our alliances with those allies who share democratic values (Trump cozied up to populist autocrats such as Putin, Bolsonaro, Erdogan, bin Salaman, Modi).

Character. I feel Biden will respect rules of governance and conduct, and our Constitution and will be held accountable If he doesn’t.

Lastly, he is boring. No late night tweetstorms leaving you wondering what the hell his policy actually is or why we subject to his latest expressions outrage over how unfair the world is to him.

The border is a mess, but was also unsustainable under Trump with his policy of forced family seperation for the punative purpose of discouraging immigration, of parents deported with out their children, children lost in the system. Frankly I just do not understand how that can be supported. Biden can and should do better, but it is going to take time, I will re-evaluate when he has been in a year. I’d like to see many more immigration judges and a speedier process for determining asylum claims. Also rapid deportation of those convicted of serious crimes. I would also to the “coyotes” and anyone else responsible face serious justice for abandoning kids In the desert. I think those traffick migrants should long prison terms and restorative justice towards their victims.

That is my opinion on why I support Biden, I doesn’t mean I support everything he does or I think he is perfect, but he is the right choice for our country at this time.
Biden lies incessantly beginning with his blatant lie about trump and Charlottesville.
Climate change is a control scam.
Voting rights are not at risk. That’s a democrat propaganda point. The only risk to voting is obvious democrat voting fraud.
Biden influence peddling resulted in gazillions for his crackhead son, so there goes corruption.
In spite of all of that, Biden is a non. He’s just a front for the new politburo.
Why I can’t vote Republican
They have become engulfed in wild conspiracy rants. You can no longer engage them in serious conversation

Why on earth do you support him!?

Because Biden is a moderate and emotionally stable.
He has a long history of bipartisanship and shows a willingness to keep the extreme left of the Democratic Party in check.
Biden has decades of experience and has personal relationships with members of Congress and foreign countries.

Most importantly, he had the best chance of any Democrat of beating Trump

You still don't get it and you never will so why should I even waste my breath with you.
So don't. I don't need saving. I'm totally fine

No, I worship Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and my question has yet again has failed to be answered.

Shame on republicans
How does any cognizant person oppose investigating attack on our capital? Other than the intent to hide republican involvement

I never said anything of the sort and it wasn't Trump's fault. He wasn't involved in it. He was telling people to go home.
The responsible forethought idea would be to not have a rally on 1/6 for the reason to impel fanatics to the Capitol.
Yet Liberals burning down a Federal Court House doesn't bother you Liberals and don't say it does because you're full of crap.
Or antifa, for that matter. But it HAS been proven that Proud Boys and other miscreants blended in with antifa protests and broke windows, started fires, and destroyed property, Federal and otherwise.

yidnar

I'm a Canadian and I doubt there would be any Americans who might agree with me. But what I said is factually true and proven.
Xi is a murderous dictator and a violent genocidal racist ! ask the Uyghurs ... and yes the weak spineless democrats in this great country [ much much greater than the amateur frozen shithole joke of a country Cantada]. have the same mind set as you and your weak pathetic fellow Cantnadians have .

Climate change.

Voting Rights.

:clap2:

Why on earth do you support him!?! You do realize that the Biden/Harris administration is letting people into this country that want us dead and want to take away our rights and make America a communist country right? I just can't seem to understand why you want that as that's not what America is supposed to be or what it's supposed to represent!! Sure, Trump isn't perfect,.. but everything that he said he was going to do he got done, and even though he's not the sitting president anymore, he went to the border anyways because the spawn of Satan Kamala Harris refused to and she hasn't done anything since becoming VP and neither has Biden come to think of it.

It's just the people controlling him that are destroying this country, but since he wants to make it look like he's the mastermind behind it, of course he's not going to take a bloody cognition test. I mean just please help me to understand your reasonings. Do you just not understand all this or are you just all asleep!?

For those of you who don't know, I have special needs and I am mentally challenged and I understand all this. I even have enough understanding to know this election was stolen, because how on earth does basically the whole fucking country go from red to blue overnight and how on earth did a man who didn't do anything get so many votes!? Plus, there were more votes than the voters themselves. It was the biggest election fraud in US history and all of the evidence doesn't just go away because somebody refuses to look at it or says that it isn't there. What's going on America!?

You really are an idiot. Communists are no threat to us.You are ignorant and paranoid.
View attachment 509055
Trumps boyfriend. :laugh:

The fact that people don't agree with you on the above doesn't mean that they're stupid or evil, or that they hate you or America. It simply means that they disagree with you.
Yeah, but the thing is that they can never seem to provide me with reasons why though.

Maybe they agree with him more on the issues. The two parties have fundamental differences on the issues. Have you considered that?
Issues are a huge factor imo.
Sure. I don't think the Trumpsters know this. There's just them and the commies. Specifics or complexity not required.

Shame on republicans

I saw the interview on CNN where even the CNN interviewer couldn't believe what the BLMer was saying.
I do wish you fellows would get yer narrative straight because all I have heard is BLM are Marxist.
Marxism is a theory.
Communism has never existed and never will.
I hate when RWers mention Marxism.
I also can't tolerate your bullshit.
Then don't tolerate my bullshit but don't try to lie to a liar.
Enumerate my lies.
I'll wait.
Have a good time.
I always do.
P.S., Thanks for admitting you're full of shit.
You're a coward.
lol ! a leftist calling someone a coward is absolutely hilarious ! a coward is someone like you . and you are someone to afraid to accept the reality that most of your problems are self inflicted .

Why on earth do you support him!?! You do realize that the Biden/Harris administration is letting people into this country that want us dead and want to take away our rights and make America a communist country right? I just can't seem to understand why you want that as that's not what America is supposed to be or what it's supposed to represent!! Sure, Trump isn't perfect,.. but everything that he said he was going to do he got done, and even though he's not the sitting president anymore, he went to the border anyways because the spawn of Satan Kamala Harris refused to and she hasn't done anything since becoming VP and neither has Biden come to think of it.

It's just the people controlling him that are destroying this country, but since he wants to make it look like he's the mastermind behind it, of course he's not going to take a bloody cognition test. I mean just please help me to understand your reasonings. Do you just not understand all this or are you just all asleep!?

For those of you who don't know, I have special needs and I am mentally challenged and I understand all this. I even have enough understanding to know this election was stolen, because how on earth does basically the whole fucking country go from red to blue overnight and how on earth did a man who didn't do anything get so many votes!? Plus, there were more votes than the voters themselves. It was the biggest election fraud in US history and all of the evidence doesn't just go away because somebody refuses to look at it or says that it isn't there. What's going on America!?

You really are an idiot. Communists are no threat to us.You are ignorant and paranoid.
View attachment 509055
Trumps boyfriend. :laugh:
her brothers husband !

Why on earth do you support him!?!
The alternative? There's your answer. I want to continue living in America, not a dictatorship.
And just where was this delusional fantasy "dictatorship" you imagine, other than in the pages of CNN and your fevered mind?

Since Biddum got in, I've gained nothing and all I've done is LOSE rights and freedoms!

Forum List

Back