I never knew, presidents have a personal valet

Nothing new. The people in those jobs take their work very seriously and know what an honor it is to serve the office.

I had no idea we paid for presidents to have a valet, that lays out their clothes to wear each day, makes certain they are Iironed, shoes spit shined, underwear clean.... serves them breakfast etc, did you? I certainly never knew the Navy supplied one of their men to be a servant?

Apparently this has been going on for decades....?
Yes. I did. They are nilitary
If it makes sense for admirals and generals why would it not make sense for the commander in chief?

Before you think military aides have a shitty job consider the Groom of The Stool who's job it was to wipe the king's ass. No shit that was the job and it was considered a plush position because they were so intimately connected to the king.
That I didnt know

Before you think military aides have a shitty job consider the Groom of The Stool who's job it was to wipe the king's ass. No shit that was the job and it was considered a plush position because they were so intimately connected to the king.
That I didnt know
It's TRUE, look it up. Its not hard to find. I dont know why so many countries still piddle with monarchs like Britan does. Notice I said Britan and not Great Britan because they haven't been so great for a long time now. In fact they're getting rather shitty lately, like the little prick that hangs out here for example.

Anyone know the naval rating of the poor schmuck who has to do that job?
Wonder what the MOS is for Presidential Butler? Can you imagine walking into a recruiting office and asking to enlist for that job

I couldn’t stand having someone around kissing my ass and dressing me.

I think my response would be “leave me alone. Why don’t you go outside and have a smoke or something. I’ll call you if I need you for anything.”

Forum List

Back