I notice republicans have gone silent on the “Biden has dementia” narrative

Again, nice dream....

In other words, you're a lying c*nt and can't tell the truth. Here is the video where Fauci said he and Dr. Birx went to Trump twice with recommendations and that Trump implemented both of them. Trump has implemented EVERY of Fauci's recommendations. You are a fucking LIAR.

They don’t want to to admit it, but Biden proved at the debate that he doesn’t have it. Sure, Biden has said some dumb things in the past, but clearly he has no clinical case of dementia. He’s just an old man. Old men lose their train of thought some times and occasionally say whacky things.

Trump proves every day with his word salad non sense that he is both a moron and in a mental decline. Republicans know this but they desperately deflected to Biden rather than acknowledge it. Now what do they have?

Publications aren't mentioning how Biden's 1-time event, in which he didn't get a chance to say much, supposedly put an end to talk about his dementia? Really?

What’s Up with Old Joe? Biden Loses His Place,
Forgets Name of Great Recession, Gets Confused
Over $800 Billion Plan he Reportedly Oversaw...

Biden did fine at the debate. He didn’t have a specific plan on how to react to Donald’s monkey debate tactics which I was disappointed with but his answers were good. His wrap up was presidential. His speech after Trump announced he was sick was legendary. Amazing leadership traits displayed and really good oratory skills. His campaign is killing it. Zero missteps. Trump jumps from land mine to land mine like a demented crazy man. Biden runs a campaign with full faculties.

Yea, keep deluding yourself as you did in 2016. The majority of voters know that Joe is incompetent and DIRTY. Trump will win. Get ready for another 4 years of Trump.
C3E4B30B-5F6F-4C6F-86BB-D92BDEB61BCC.gif

Again, nice dream....

In other words, you're a lying c*nt and can't tell the truth. Here is the video where Fauci said he and Dr. Birx went to Trump twice with recommendations and that Trump implemented both of them. Trump has implemented EVERY of Fauci's recommendations. You are a fucking LIAR.

It shows that he listened to them twice. He also said that wearing a mask was important. Something the blob rarely did.

The only lying C*nt is you.

They don’t want to to admit it, but Biden proved at the debate that he doesn’t have it. Sure, Biden has said some dumb things in the past, but clearly he has no clinical case of dementia. He’s just an old man. Old men lose their train of thought some times and occasionally say whacky things.

Trump proves every day with his word salad non sense that he is both a moron and in a mental decline. Republicans know this but they desperately deflected to Biden rather than acknowledge it. Now what do they have?

Publications aren't mentioning how Biden's 1-time event, in which he didn't get a chance to say much, supposedly put an end to talk about his dementia? Really?

What’s Up with Old Joe? Biden Loses His Place,
Forgets Name of Great Recession, Gets Confused
Over $800 Billion Plan he Reportedly Oversaw...
Was that before or after he kicked the living shit out of Trump in the debate?

Trump will get well from his COVID. Biden's dementia will only get worse.

Biden was able to tread water for 90 minutes. If it was a six-hour talk, Biden wouldn't last. He is not physically or mentally fit to be president. Besides, he is susceptible to blackmail by all of the rogue operators that paid God-only-knows how many MILLIONS to his son. The Chinese, in particular, own Joe. Joe is a bonafide "Manchurian Candidate".

Conspiracy Theories are strong with this one...

Are you embarrassed that you either believe that shit OR know it is crap and just spout it because that is all you got...

He is obviously sick. You can deny it if you want. Poor man is being used by millions of people..

I've never said Plugs has dementia. I've always maintained he's just dumber than fuck.

But we cannot let this … we’ve never allowed any crisis from a Civil War straight through to a pandemic in 17, all the way around... in 16.... we have never, never let our democracy take second fiddle, we can both have a democracy and elections and at the same time protect the public health.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

That's just a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back