I notice republicans have gone silent on the “Biden has dementia” narrative

Meanwhile back in reality, decrepit donald is the one in the hospital.

Why didn't you dumbfucks nominate someone that can actually work at least an 8-hour day? Furthermore, you don't care in the slightest that Joe is bought and paid for by the Chinese, Russians and, Ukrainians, right? If Hitler was reincarnated and had that all-important "D" by his name, you'd vote for him, right, dumbass?

I'm voting against the blob...Biden just happens to be the only other candidate with a chance...so he gets my vote shit brains.

Your blob had his stuff made in China and was assisted by Putin in winning the 2016 election according to the Republican controlled senate shit brains.

They don’t want to to admit it, but Biden proved at the debate that he doesn’t have it. Sure, Biden has said some dumb things in the past, but clearly he has no clinical case of dementia. He’s just an old man. Old men lose their train of thought some times and occasionally say whacky things.

Trump proves every day with his word salad non sense that he is both a moron and in a mental decline. Republicans know this but they desperately deflected to Biden rather than acknowledge it. Now what do they have?
I'm not a republican---------but Joe has dementia.......... It runs in my family, trust me I know it when I see it--he has it.
Common early symptoms of dementia
  • memory loss.
  • difficulty concentrating.
  • finding it hard to carry out familiar daily tasks, such as getting confused over the correct change when shopping.
  • struggling to follow a conversation or find the right word.
  • being confused about time and place.
  • mood changes.
Joe Biden shows no clear signs of dementia... He misspeaks but he has done that all his life...

Mean while Trump's father had dementia.
  • memory loss -Trump is the one who didn't remember who the Proud Boys are,
  • difficulty concentrating - This has been well reported from Oval Office meetings... It was also Trump that struggled to concentrate on specific topics for any meaningful length of time last Tuesday.
  • finding it hard to carry out familiar daily tasks - He is also keeps on forgetting proper COVID protocols..
  • struggling to follow a conversation or find the right word. - Debate on Tuesday he went off on tangents continuously and there is always his word salad speeches
  • being confused about time and place.- Not close enough to observe that
  • mood changes - Twitter Account is proof of that
Projecting has been a stable pastime of the Trump Campaign... They simply accuse the opposition of there problems before they are exposed themselves..

I'm voting against the blob...Biden just happens to be the only other candidate with a chance...so he gets my vote shit brains

This is EXACTLY why the Democratic Party thought it was a good time to sneak in their wacky left agenda. They hope the people are just dumb enough to vote for literally anybody but a guy they don’t like. If Trump was warm and gushy, many of the brain-dead folks would vote for him, because they would see that his actual policies have been good for the country, instead, they will vote for Harris to end up running the country completely into the ground. Don’t be a lemming.

I'm voting against the blob...Biden just happens to be the only other candidate with a chance...so he gets my vote shit brains

This is EXACTLY why the Democratic Party thought it was a good time to sneak in their wacky left agenda. They hope the people are just dumb enough to vote for literally anybody but a guy they don’t like. If Trump was warm and gushy, many of the brain-dead folks would vote for him, because they would see that his actual policies have been good for the country, instead, they will vote for Harris to end up running the country completely into the ground. Don’t be a lemming.

The ONLY thing leftists care about is the party. The U.S. could be the "Titanic" and leftists would be fine with the nation going under (so to speak) as long as the party is in power. Nothing else matters for the left. EVERYTHING is about the party!

200K+ deaths due largely to the fact he didn't take the virus seriously enough
racial strife in every city and all he wishes to do is make it worse
an economy that has had 68,000 layoffs IN THE LAST WEEK!!!!! because of the lack of a stimulus package

The only brain dead move would be to vote for the blob.

They don’t want to to admit it, but Biden proved at the debate that he doesn’t have it. Sure, Biden has said some dumb things in the past, but clearly he has no clinical case of dementia. He’s just an old man. Old men lose their train of thought some times and occasionally say whacky things.

Trump proves every day with his word salad non sense that he is both a moron and in a mental decline. Republicans know this but they desperately deflected to Biden rather than acknowledge it. Now what do they have?
I'm not a republican---------but Joe has dementia.......... It runs in my family, trust me I know it when I see it--he has it.
Common early symptoms of dementia
  • memory loss.
  • difficulty concentrating.
  • finding it hard to carry out familiar daily tasks, such as getting confused over the correct change when shopping.
  • struggling to follow a conversation or find the right word.
  • being confused about time and place.
  • mood changes.
Joe Biden shows no clear signs of dementia... He misspeaks but he has done that all his life...

Mean while Trump's father had dementia.
  • memory loss -Trump is the one who didn't remember who the Proud Boys are,
  • difficulty concentrating - This has been well reported from Oval Office meetings... It was also Trump that struggled to concentrate on specific topics for any meaningful length of time last Tuesday.
  • finding it hard to carry out familiar daily tasks - He is also keeps on forgetting proper COVID protocols..
  • struggling to follow a conversation or find the right word. - Debate on Tuesday he went off on tangents continuously and there is always his word salad speeches
  • being confused about time and place.- Not close enough to observe that
  • mood changes - Twitter Account is proof of that
Projecting has been a stable pastime of the Trump Campaign... They simply accuse the opposition of there problems before they are exposed themselves..

Like I said, to be a leftist, one has to be devoid of integrity and honesty and you are definitely lying, leftist, trash.

an economy that has had 68,000 layoffs IN THE LAST WEEK!!!!! because of the lack of a stimulus package

Hilarious.

Dr. Fauci said that Trump implemented EVERY one of his recommendations. What do you say to that? Cue c*nt act.

Hilarious.

Dr. Fauci said that Trump implemented EVERY one of his recommendations. What do you say to that? Cue c*nt act.

Nice dream.

Nice dream.

Yea, I knew it. I called it. I said "cue the c*nt act" and you did exactly that. Look it up, asshole. Fauci said EXACTLY that. Trump implemented EVERY ONE OF HIS RECOMMENDATIONS. Yea, you're a fucking LIAR and an ASSHOLE.

Biden did fine at the debate. He didn’t have a specific plan on how to react to Donald’s monkey debate tactics which I was disappointed with but his answers were good. His wrap up was presidential. His speech after Trump announced he was sick was legendary. Amazing leadership traits displayed and really good oratory skills. His campaign is killing it. Zero missteps. Trump jumps from land mine to land mine like a demented crazy man. Biden runs a campaign with full faculties.

This is a big fucking deal

Incredible that he kicked decrepit donald's ass up and down the stage with dementia.

He didn't kick anyone's ass. He had someone telling him what to say. Pics all over Tik Tock and FB.

I did learn what I wanted to know though. Biden will raise taxes and cut CG from 21 to 28%. He's no economist. Companies need money to hire and expand.

He also talked about the green shit he wants to do. If you want to see a bankrupt country go ahead and vote for the dumbass.

You're an idiot.

LOL I'm not but you certainly are. You support a guy who will bankrupt the nation.

Carry on idiot.

Biden did fine at the debate. He didn’t have a specific plan on how to react to Donald’s monkey debate tactics which I was disappointed with but his answers were good. His wrap up was presidential. His speech after Trump announced he was sick was legendary. Amazing leadership traits displayed and really good oratory skills. His campaign is killing it. Zero missteps. Trump jumps from land mine to land mine like a demented crazy man. Biden runs a campaign with full faculties.

Yea, keep deluding yourself as you did in 2016. The majority of voters know that Joe is incompetent and DIRTY. Trump will win. Get ready for another 4 years of Trump.

Forum List

Back