I propose the death penalty for all drug dealers

Will we be only killing the street merchants, addicts supporting their addictions and unemployed poor folks, or will we include the rich doctors that push prescriptions drugs that lead to the use of street drugs or make it not neccessary for some folks to use street drugs?

Nationality is no issue.
Corby and all the other dealers should be shot, as should the Indonesian guy who was arrested not so far from my place.
Any whiteys dumb enough to go to Indonesia, let alone smuggle drugs there, are a waste of good oxygen anyways. Please proceed with as many beheadings as you can manage.

I see you're uneducated as well as stupid.
I suggested a firing squad, not chopping heads off. Please learn to read and practice basic understanding of the written word.
As for white people going to Indonesia, I see you have no clue about life here.
We tend to be extremely well paid, have an excellent life style and well respected by locals.

It's a pity you're too stupid to know this.
Indonesia is the world's most populous Muslim country, that's all sane people need to know. Firing squad, beheading, stoning, jihad, fatwa... It's all the same to you guys.

Drug dealers don't harm people. the people who take drugs harm themselves..

Drug related crime, ranging from stealing from shops to murder, is a massive proportion of the total crime rate.
Shoot any and all dealers of illegal drugs.

Legalize it and end drug related crime.

How much violence is associated with the sale of cigarettes or alcohol?

Last edited:
Any whiteys dumb enough to go to Indonesia, let alone smuggle drugs there, are a waste of good oxygen anyways. Please proceed with as many beheadings as you can manage.

I suggested a firing squad, not chopping heads off. Please learn to read and practice basic understanding of the written word.
We tend to be extremely well paid, have an excellent life style and well respected by locals.

Indonesia is the world's most populous Muslim country, that's all sane people need to know. Firing squad, beheading, stoning, jihad, fatwa... It's all the same to you guys.

Don't they use Ferry Boats as an execution method in Indonesia?

Don't they use Ferry Boats as an execution method in Indonesia?

No, that's Australia when they turn back sinking boats full of asylum seekers.

I find it rather amusing that some posters, too stupid to come up with real argument, resort to stupidity in a bootless attempt to make their point.
Sorry guys, it just makes you look like fucking idiots.

There is usually no statute of limitations in death penalty cases. If the law was enacted we might lose our president.

Drug dealers don't harm people. the people who take drugs harm themselves..

Drug related crime, ranging from stealing from shops to murder, is a massive proportion of the total crime rate.

To make that silly post valid, one has to assume drug users aren't fucking idiots.
Of course, they are so drug related crime would continue, even if their drugs were legal.

As for alcohol related violence; lots.

Soap Actor Roger Danuarta Arrested for Heroin, Marijuana Possession - The Jakarta Globe

Passed out after shooting up, engine still running and he was trying to drive to a busy town where he may well have killed a load of kids on their way to school.

Sorry, drug users are fucking idiots so that legalisation argument is invalid.

Will we be only killing the street merchants, addicts supporting their addictions and unemployed poor folks, or will we include the rich doctors that push prescriptions drugs that lead to the use of street drugs or make it not neccessary for some folks to use street drugs?

Doctors can already be struck off and formally charged for bad prescriptions.
This isn't an issue.
I'm proposing the death penalty for anyone dealing.
That means from the importers right down to street dealers.

Shoot the lot.

Doctors can already be struck off and formally charged for bad prescriptions.
This isn't an issue.
I'm proposing the death penalty for anyone dealing.
That means from the importers right down to street dealers.

Shoot the lot.

Wouldn't it be easier just to shoot all the Muslims?

Last edited:
There is usually no statute of limitations in death penalty cases. If the law was enacted we might lose our president.

And the ignorant conservative chimes in:

Ex post facto

Latin for "from a thing done afterward." Ex post facto is most typically used to refer to a criminal law that applies retroactively, thereby criminalizing conduct that was legal when originally performed. Two clauses in the US Constitution prohibit ex post facto laws: Art 1, § 9 and Art. 1 § 10. see, e.g. Collins v. Youngblood, 497 US 37 (1990) and California Dep't of Corrections v. Morales, 514 US 499 (1995).

Ex post facto | Wex Legal Dictionary / Encyclopedia | LII / Legal Information Institute

The right’s ignorance of, and disdain for. the Constitution is comprehensive.

Jillian wouldn't like firing squads for drug dealers.

Because she would lose half of her clients. ... :cool:

Nearly 27,000 posts. Just curious, in all that time, have you ever said anything nice? Or are you just the biggest muslim troll of all time?

when you have been here longer than 5 minutes you will find that Sunni has said a lot of nice things to people.....everyone here has been ass a time or two.....

To make that silly post valid, one has to assume drug users aren't fucking idiots.
Of course, they are so drug related crime would continue, even if their drugs were legal.

As for alcohol related violence; lots.

Soap Actor Roger Danuarta Arrested for Heroin, Marijuana Possession - The Jakarta Globe

Passed out after shooting up, engine still running and he was trying to drive to a busy town where he may well have killed a load of kids on their way to school.

Sorry, drug users are fucking idiots so that legalisation argument is invalid.

Some level of crime will always be present because there are idiots in all walks of life. And if you actually read my question I asked how much violence was involved in the sale of legal drugs like alcohol and cigarettes.

Tell me what makes more sense; continuing the war on drugs and spending billions of dollars resulting in the deaths of more law enforcement officers and civilians with no appreciable decrease in the use of illegal drugs or legalizing drugs and spending a fraction of that money to provide rehab services for people who want them while reducing crime and violence overall?

Last edited:
I propose the death penalty for all drug dealers, regardless of type or quantity of drug.

Because drug dealers cause so much harm to people and society, I believe they should face a firing squad.
So you want us to adopt the policies of fascist, totalitarian governments?

Here's what I think...

I think ALL drugs should be legal.

This is a medical issue, not a judicial one.
Actually, some drugs are illegal, and it is a judicial issue in those cases.

And drugs do cause considerable problems including premature death. Often you open the newspaper, and another famous person or even a first-time user has died due to a drug-related cause. Not too long ago, a small child died from eating a marijuana-laced brownie.

Telling children to leave the cookies or brownies alone is a lost cause. If the product is laced with "healing" marijuana, the parent will be "healed" of child support. Reckless homicide from a vehicle is not limited to alcoholics.

I propose the death penalty for all drug dealers, regardless of type or quantity of drug.

Because drug dealers cause so much harm to people and society, I believe they should face a firing squad.

And just think how easy it would be to get rid of someone you didn't like!!
I like your idea in theory,but the opportunity for abuse is way high.

Jillian wouldn't like firing squads for drug dealers.

Because she would lose half of her clients. ... :cool:

Nearly 27,000 posts. Just curious, in all that time, have you ever said anything nice? Or are you just the biggest muslim troll of all time?

when you have been here longer than 5 minutes you will find that Sunni has said a lot of nice things to people.....everyone here has been ass a time or two.....

Show me a post where that wannabe fudge packer is nice to someone. :popcorn:

Are you nuts?

No, are you?

As for alcohol - I believe I mentioned in an earlier post, there is a lot of violence caused directly by alcohol.

Forum List

Back