I propose the death penalty for all drug dealers

I propose the death penalty for all drug dealers, regardless of type or quantity of drug.

Because drug dealers cause so much harm to people and society, I believe they should face a firing squad.

Are you nuts?

No, are you?

As for alcohol - I believe I mentioned in an earlier post, there is a lot of violence caused directly by alcohol.

But there's more problems caused by muslims. Shouldn't they all face a firing squad?

I propose the death penalty for all drug dealers, regardless of type or quantity of drug.

Because drug dealers cause so much harm to people and society, I believe they should face a firing squad.

Are you nuts?

No, are you?

As for alcohol - I believe I mentioned in an earlier post, there is a lot of violence caused directly by alcohol.

Yeah and after you round up all the drug dealers and have them killed whats next? people who commit adultry should be stoned? people who drink should be lashed right? get the fuck outta here with that 7th century bs.:eusa_hand:

Nearly 27,000 posts. Just curious, in all that time, have you ever said anything nice? Or are you just the biggest muslim troll of all time?

when you have been here longer than 5 minutes you will find that Sunni has said a lot of nice things to people.....everyone here has been ass a time or two.....

Show me a post where that wannabe fudge packer is nice to someone. :popcorn:

why?....are you going to apologize to the guy?.....or ban yourself ...again?.....whats in it for me?....

Sounds like something Hitler would call for. Deciding who should live and who shouldn't. - Jeri

We have the death penalty in this country. Therefore we already decide who should live and who shouldn't. We have abortion in this country which is deciding who should live and who shouldn't even before they are born.

Sounds like something Hitler would call for. Deciding who should live and who shouldn't. - Jeri

We have the death penalty in this country. Therefore we already decide who should live and who shouldn't. We have abortion in this country which is deciding who should live and who shouldn't even before they are born.

If we killed everyone who sold and dealt drugs we would have a genocide on our hands Katz.

I'm shocked that any of you would agree to executing a human being for such a thing. Have you lost your minds or what?

Would you like to cut off a persons hand if they are caught stealing candy at the candystore too? This man is speaking of Sharia law. Most definitely not for me. No thanks. In this nation we get the drug addict rehab / counseling. We don't murder him. Thank you.

when you have been here longer than 5 minutes you will find that Sunni has said a lot of nice things to people.....everyone here has been ass a time or two.....

Show me a post where that wannabe fudge packer is nice to someone. :popcorn:

why?....are you going to apologize to the guy?.....or ban yourself ...again?.....whats in it for me?....

You won't look like an ass who can't back up his statements.

I'm shocked that any of you would agree to executing a human being for such a thing. Have you lost your minds or what?

Would you like to cut off a persons hand if they are caught stealing candy at the candystore too? This man is speaking of Sharia law. Most definitely not for me. No thanks. In this nation we get the drug addict rehab / counseling. We don't murder him. Thank you.

Rehab doesn't work. We've had decades of rehab. It hasn't worked. Look at the way the cartels handle it. They execute one another's dealers and customers. The cartels have taken more than 60,000 addicts off the streets permanently.

Rehab doesn't work. We've had decades of rehab. It hasn't worked. Look at the way the cartels handle it. They execute one another's dealers and customers. The cartels have taken more than 60,000 addicts off the streets permanently.

Rehab doesn't work because the way we do it is a joke, do like in China where they are out in the fields digging ditches, not sitting around a table bitching and moanings about their lives.

Rehab doesn't work because the way we do it is a joke, do like in China where they are out in the fields digging ditches, not sitting around a table bitching and moanings about their lives.

Exactly. And rehab in China isn't unlimited either. After three sentences of three years of rehab, the user is judged to be chronic and doesn't get out of the rehab facility. It is a very good way of dealing with drug use.

Exactly. And rehab in China isn't unlimited either. After three sentences of three years of rehab, the user is judged to be chronic and doesn't get out of the rehab facility. It is a very good way of dealing with drug use.

Two wankers idolizing China. :lmao:

Then you would be killing a lot of doctors. There are thousands of them out there who keep the narcs flowing in order to keep their practices viable.

I'm not for doing anything the way the communists in China do it. These are the same people who plow right over their own citizens and crush them to death. No ideas from China - thanks... Rehab will work if the program is done correctly, Gravity. I've seen programs that have a good success rate - there is one in Chicago I heard about that is having tremendous success. People need to do their research, do an intervention and help their family members / friends.

I cannot see executing people for selling pot or buying pot. The idea horrifies me. We'd be putting kids on death row. Unthinkable that someone would consider this a solution to solving the drug problems of America. My goodness!

They just have a better idea of how to deal with drug addicts. Just being "China" doesn't mean that everything they do is wrong. Their use of abortion for instance, the abortion rate in the US and China is probably very much the same.

They have an effective method of getting drug addicts off the streets.

I'm not for doing anything the way the communists in China do it. These are the same people who plow right over their own citizens and crush them to death. No ideas from China - thanks... Rehab will work if the program is done correctly, Gravity. I've seen programs that have a good success rate - there is one in Chicago I heard about that is having tremendous success. People need to do their research, do an intervention and help their family members / friends.

I cannot see executing people for selling pot or buying pot. The idea horrifies me. We'd be putting kids on death row. Unthinkable that someone would consider this a solution to solving the drug problems of America. My goodness!

You might have a deep seated need to believe that rehab works but rehab doesn't work. Interventions don't work. If rehab worked, Charlie Sheen would never have lost his job at Two and a Half Men, Amy Winehouse wouldn't be dead.

Fuck off chump.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back