I realize now that the left hates America

I'll make this thread current by posting this item from Breitbart. The Left not only hates America, they will LIE and be hypocrites to do it too. They are beneath contempt and that's saying the least.

Bill Clinton Rages Against Donald Trump's Promise to 'Make America Great Again' - Breitbart
"The Left not only hates America, they will LIE and be hypocrites to do it too. They are beneath contempt and that's saying the least." Sounds like 1933 Germany. America's decline in supremacy is not YOUR fault, it's the Democrats, and if they were gone America would be great again. Since Hoover, they have ruined everything good.

Scapegoating is always the same, only the object of the hate changes, but the tactic is tried and true. Start making a list of your suspected Democratic neighbors now! Be prepared!

After observing how the left practically joined in the America bashing after 911 it was easy to tell that these people just didn't like this country. It is kind of strange since they live here but who can figure them out. Now I watch them support this football player and act like it is so cool that someone is bashing America. It is like these people use whatever excuse they can to bash America.
No, you need to realize this fails as a straw man fallacy.

And exercising one’s right to self-expression isn’t ‘bashing’ America.

Yeah...when you are bashing America it is, twit........

On my way home from work today they were burning apple pie and baseball in the streets. :eek:
do you have a link?
61xmJpz0RML._SY355_.jpg

After observing how the left practically joined in the America bashing after 911 it was easy to tell that these people just didn't like this country. It is kind of strange since they live here but who can figure them out. Now I watch them support this football player and act like it is so cool that someone is bashing America. It is like these people use whatever excuse they can to bash America.
your backward America is gone , finished

What I don't understand is how the left can first claim we were the greatest nation, and then they turn around and want to emulate those countries that evidently are not the greatest nations.
mediocracy seems to be where the lefts bar is set.
The slow kids cant make it in school? lets slow down the smart ones that can
On my way home from work today they were burning apple pie and baseball in the streets. :eek:
do you have a link?
Maryland, you call yourself a patriot as you post a picture of a dog crapping on the twice-elected President of the United States, and then you dare to question the patriotism of others? Yep! You're a Trump voter!
a patriot knows who is out to destroy a country and who is not. as far as questioning anyone's patriotism in the post you quoted, is it possible for you to explain how a simple comment asking for a link is in any way questioning ones patriotism, and when answering remember that his post was not factual, or was it meant to be taken as such.

Now, lets look at the criminal left. They claim the U.S is the greatest nation yet they want to emulate all of the social problems of other countries that by reason are not as great as the U.S.
Can you explain this?
If the U.S became the greatest nation by acting in a certain manner with its citizens working for their own best interests, why would one want to change that and destroy the country.
Patriotism does not mean backing and respecting the enemy, sometimes it means recognizing that enemy and exposing him/her for what they are.

I'll make this thread current by posting this item from Breitbart. The Left not only hates America, they will LIE and be hypocrites to do it too. They are beneath contempt and that's saying the least.

Bill Clinton Rages Against Donald Trump's Promise to 'Make America Great Again' - Breitbart

Bill Clinton would have profited greatly if his wife chose not to run. But since she has, not only has she been exposed as a shrewd heartless liar and criminal, but so has Bill. The careless nation had pretty much forgotten what creep he was in so many ways and only talked about the "good times" when he was president ( as though he had anything to do with that?). Now, all his past sins have been re-exposed and his current defenses of his wife appear to be so phony and lame.

The left can be defined by what issues they have promoted the last 40 years and which ones they have either ignored or have been the primary perpetrator behind them. For me, when you add it all up republican platforms and ideals soar way above those on the left. And yet, the republicans have greatly disappointed me as well --- I still vote for them as the obvious lesser of two evils.

Well, I wouldn't say it is the entire left , but there certain seems no end to the regressive leftists in this forum who fit the bill. They are unhappy. They are disgruntled. They don't amount to anything in the world and know it. Instead of taking stock of themselves and doing anything to improve themselves, they simply lash out.

Nothing can illustrate this any better than all those who defend Islamism. It represents the very antithesis of everything we SHOULD hold dear, yet countless posters defend it routinely. Heck, one regressive moderator even makes it her number one priority in life.

The problem as I see it, is that far too many on the left don't actually stand FOR anything at all. All they know is what they are against, and since the only people they see who oppose the Islamist attack on western civilization are called "conservative", by golly, they will throw their weight behind them.

It is just all so very stupid and destructive.

Threatening to secede.

Voter suppression the Supreme Court had to strike down.

More voter suppression.

Admiration for Putin.

Wanting to take away citizenship for natural born Americans of the wrong color.

Banning religions.

Wanting to kill gays.

It's the GOP that has become an enemy of America. Slowly inching up to be on par with al Qaeda and Isis. A true Trojan Horse that wants to elect a Manchurian Candidate.

do you have a link?
Maryland, you call yourself a patriot as you post a picture of a dog crapping on the twice-elected President of the United States, and then you dare to question the patriotism of others? Yep! You're a Trump voter!
Really? I didn't notice the fecal matter at all.

Must have blended in with the ebony face.

Threatening to secede.

More voter suppression.

Admiration for Putin.

Banning religions.

Wanting to kill gays.

It's the GOP that has become an enemy of America. Slowly inching up to be on par with al Qaeda and Isis. A true Trojan Horse that wants to elect a Manchurian Candidate.
The GOP wants to kill gays?

Actually the Muslims you assholes worship want to do that.

Stop lying, leftists!

Threatening to secede.

More voter suppression.

Admiration for Putin.

Banning religions.

Wanting to kill gays.

Horse shit.

Some comments are so ridiculously out there in loony land, there's nothing you can say.

Threatening to secede.

More voter suppression.

Admiration for Putin.

Banning religions.

Wanting to kill gays.

Horse shit.

Some comments are so ridiculously out there in loony land, there's nothing you can say.

That's exactly what I said when I saw the OP.
Did he ever come up with a point?

Forum List

Back