I really don't care, do you?

simply because you choose to limit your views of someone doesn't mean they've limited themselves as well.
How many children did she visit? Can we see the pictures?
We know how important accuracy in photography is to Iceberg.
It's not the photo. It's the misrepresentation about it. You know, THE LYING

there was no lying

no one ever said that particular child was separated.

the problem with trumplings, like yourself, is that you're too fucking stupid to think for yourselves

Suck it clown, it was a deliberate attempt to lie..

no, dummy, it wasn't

you and the other trumptards guzzle his jizz on a daily basis, but the rest of us aren't buying

have a nice weekend, and don't forget to wash up

simply because you choose to limit your views of someone doesn't mean they've limited themselves as well.

there was no lying

the problem with trumplings, like yourself, is that you're too fucking stupid to think for yourselves

Best to put that asshat on ignore. There are plenty of intelligent leftists to chat with without giving trolls the time of day.

there was no lying

no, dummy, it wasn't

you and the other trumptards guzzle his jizz on a daily basis, but the rest of us aren't buying

Bull shit asswipe , once again it was in malice

there was no lying

no, dummy, it wasn't

no trumpguzzler, that's just what your masters are telling you

they tell you that because you've demonstrated the required stupidity to buy into it.

remember to wash your hands

there was no lying

Best to put that asshat on ignore. There are plenty of intelligent leftists to chat with without giving trolls the time of day.

No I never put anyone on ignore, they are free to state their opinions and if they want to get rude well I will flame them.

there was no lying

no, dummy, it wasn't

they tell you that because you've demonstrated the required stupidity to buy into it.

What masters twinkle toes? I am here in Wyoming bitch...

there was no lying

No I never put anyone on ignore, they are free to state their opinions and if they want to get rude well I will flame them.
To each their own. Posters that never offer anything beyond trolling deserve zero attention

there was no lying

To each their own. Posters that never offer anything beyond trolling deserve zero attention

They just want to go for emotions, like little girls, they will always remember me flaming them..

Me? Nah I move on.

This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.
Are you really so stupid you don't get it?

Either way I really don't care, do you?
Why would a First Lady have something like that in her wardrobe let alone wear it?

She obviously cares about her outfits. That is all she brings to the table as Fitst Lady

well in general, yea. you're ok with a lie as long as it represents how you feel.

still waiting on the link to where the photographer said the woman was strip searched.
or if you would return the girl to the mother who kidnapped her from her father w/o the fathers permission
or what you'd do with the kids in the mythical scenario where white parents get busted for selling drugs and guess what - they are separated from their kids...

you rage a lot and when confronted with the reality of it, tend to get smug, lob some arrogance my way, then just shut up around valid questions concerning your viewpoints.

i have no idea how many she visited but if we're relying on people to photoshop their pics and cry STRIP SEARCH it could be awhile to find out the real vs. fake news.

there was no lying

They just want to go for emotions, like little girls, they will always remember me flaming them..

Me? Nah I move on.
You put too much stock in your snark. I have had pissing matches with you and have no idea at this point about any of your insults. Not original or clever enough.

The one attempted insult I do remember was a mod who told me I was a noob and he would be here long after I was gone.
I remember the insult but he is long gone

It was mid to high 80s and humid in DC when she left, why did she even need a coat?

Clearly she wanted the coat to be the story and not her trip

Me? Nah I move on.
You put too much stock in your snark. I have had pissing matches with you and have no idea at this point about any of your insults. Not original or clever enough.

The one attempted insult I do remember was a mod who told me I was a noob and he would be here long after I was gone.
I remember the insult but he is long gone

See it's been long gone for me yet you are still butt burt..

The only thing I can identify you with is when I posted this..

It was mid to high 80s and humid in DC when she left, why did she even need a coat?

Honestly, I can't see her doing that.... unless her husband put her up to it... or she just did not understand how it would be perceived....

Or maybe it was a message for her hubby? :D

Honestly, I can't see her doing that.... unless her husband put her up to it... or she just did not understand how it would be perceived....

Or maybe it was a message for her hubby? :D

It was a message for the media, you know what I like about Trump he can't corral his wife or Nikki Hailey..those are two women that he can't control ..

It's funny as heck..

there was no lying

no, dummy, it wasn't

What masters twinkle toes? I am here in Wyoming bitch...

the ones that know you're stupid enough to buy their horseshit

This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.
Are you really so stupid you don't get it?

Either way I really don't care, do you?

Telling the liberal media to suck it should be a daily task.

Forum List

Back