I really don't care, do you?

in other words, you're pulling stuff out of your ass, just like your masters.

shocker

Seriously?

i think it's hilarious, but you seem to be serious

Casper Wyoming , now what ghetto are you posting from Dell?

View attachment 200406 View attachment 200406

casper's all right, but it's no sheridan.

hingham, ma

if you sold your whole town, you might be able to afford my garage

have a nice weekend

Says the ghetto dweller who has no balls to post from where he is..

Hilarious

i'm at my office in foxboro, then i'll go home to hingham

congrats on the indoor plumbing, btw :thup:

Seriously?

hingham, ma

have a nice weekend

Hilarious

A person doesn't talk like an idiot troll like you who has an office in foxboro.

If it's true you must be part of the good ol' boy network.. because you post like an idiot .

Seriously?

hingham, ma

have a nice weekend

Hilarious

Damn, they allow trailer parks in those neighborhoods?

This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.
Are you really so stupid you don't get it?

Either way I really don't care, do you?

Telling the liberal media to suck it should be a daily task.
Also known as respected media outside your bubble of BS...

Your lying propaganda hacks got bitch slapped by Trump today. Trump storms to the bully pulpit and destroyed them, even Chuck Norris was impressed.
Illegals still cause less crime than citizens, super dupe.

Hey dumb ass illegals should cause ZERO crime in the USA, and your statement is FALSE they cause much more crime than citizens. A 17 year old Texas girl and her father are now DEAD, KILLED by a drunk ass illegal drunk driver who fled the scene after he killed them. More dead Americans at the hands of illegals. How many dead Americans are you willing to accept before you demand the border be secured and illegals deported the hell out of OUR country hmmm?

You find a dead American teen and her father killed by an illegal funny franco? Consider yourself on permanent IGNORE.

hingham, ma

have a nice weekend

Hilarious

Damn, they allow trailer parks in those neighborhoods?

I can always back up what I say, they never can.

This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.

I for one don't give a shit

The best part of the whole thing is that Donald felt a need to make up a lie about why she wore after she, through her office, had already said there was no hidden meaning.

You cute little Prog. Why try to pretend that you are Conservative anymore. We all know you are a liar. Melania doesn't give a shit what you think.

It was mid to high 80s and humid in DC when she left, why did she even need a coat?

Clearly she wanted the coat to be the story and not her trip
Honestly, I can't see her doing that.... unless her husband put her up to it... or she just did not understand how it would be perceived....

Or maybe it was a message for her hubby? :D
I doubt she is doing much to please Fat Donnie these days

Her message was her own. In spite of her limited English, she has plenty of staff to inform her how inappropriate her choice of wardrobe was

Your lying propaganda hacks got bitch slapped by Trump today. Trump storms to the bully pulpit and destroyed them, even Chuck Norris was impressed.

Hey dumb ass illegals should cause ZERO crime in the USA, and your statement is FALSE they cause much more crime than citizens. A 17 year old Texas girl and her father are now DEAD, KILLED by a drunk ass illegal drunk driver who fled the scene after he killed them. More dead Americans at the hands of illegals. How many dead Americans are you willing to accept before you demand the border be secured and illegals deported the hell out of OUR country hmmm?
How many people are killed by Republicans each day?
Should we ban them too?

Should we ban them too?

Welcome to the On Ignore lounge, your posts are worthless troll material.

Should we ban them too?

Welcome to the On Ignore lounge, your posts are worthless troll material.
I once again get to declare victory

You find a dead American teen and her father killed by an illegal funny franco? Consider yourself on permanent IGNORE.
Of course not, don't be ridiculous... Hater doop.

Illegals do fewer crimes than citizens, fact. You seem to think one murder means something statistically... So brainwashed...

The best part of the whole thing is that Donald felt a need to make up a lie about why she wore after she, through her office, had already said there was no hidden meaning.

You cute little Prog. Why try to pretend that you are Conservative anymore. We all know you are a liar. Melania doesn't give a shit what you think.

Oh look, I have a new puppy following me around from thread to thread just to respond to me!

Have I been neglecting you my little puppy! Do you need some love and attention?

Oh, and I have never claimed to be a Conservative, I believe in smaller government and more personal freedom, the opposite of what the fucks calling themselves conservative these days support

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze.

As likely some personal feud with Trump as it is about the media. The MSM hasn't really gone hard after Melania, and she hasn't been out there defending Trump in the past, so that explanation doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Only when the right wing whines about illegals. Why care about legal status? y'all already proclaimed, You Don't Really Care.

Forum List

Back