I Really Wanted To Hug That Pretty Arab Woman, …But…

It's perfectly fine to be questionable on things you're not sure of. But yes Music is the ice breaker. She probley didn't say hello because maybe a related persons were in the area. I have said hello to a few covered woman and they don't speak. Hardly smile, at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She wasn't "covered" at all. The only aspect that gave the OP any pause at all was the way her name is pronounced. That's it.

Sounds like she was single, independent, pretty and open. OP just simply booted it. He's letting us know he'd rather live with his own paranoia than with an interesting woman.

Yanno what --- it's even possible she gave him a fake name to test his mettle. In which case she played him like a cheap mandolin, rather than the OP playing himself like one.

On the plus side- just think how much that woman would be thanking her lucky stars today, if she found out she avoided getting to know protectionist?

Of course, and the irony is he would have had far more to gain in terms of a teachable moment and challenge to his entrenched biases, than she would have. For her it would have been either a waste of time or a test of her patience; for him it would have opened up an entire world he's been denying himself. A revelation of which he's terrified.

It's perfectly fine to be questionable on things you're not sure of. But yes Music is the ice breaker. She probley didn't say hello because maybe a related persons were in the area. I have said hello to a few covered woman and they don't speak. Hardly smile, at all.

She wasn't "covered" at all. The only aspect that gave the OP any pause at all was the way her name is pronounced. That's it.

Sounds like she was single, independent, pretty and open. OP just simply booted it. He's letting us know he'd rather live with his own paranoia than with an interesting woman.

Yanno what --- it's even possible she gave him a fake name to test his mettle. In which case she played him like a cheap mandolin, rather than the OP playing himself like one.

On the plus side- just think how much that woman would be thanking her lucky stars today, if she found out she avoided getting to know protectionist?

Of course, and the irony is he would have had far more to gain in terms of a teachable moment and challenge to his entrenched biases, than she would have. For her it would have been either a waste of time or a test of her patience; for him it would have opened up an entire world he's been denying himself.

Perhaps if he had spoken with her.......

upload_2017-6-22_13-8-44.jpeg

Of course, and the irony is he would have had far more to gain in terms of a teachable moment and challenge to his entrenched biases, than she would have. For her it would have been either a waste of time or a test of her patience; for him it would have opened up an entire world he's been denying himself. A revelation of which he's terrified.

Of course if he was Trump- he would have done more than just hug her........

upload_2017-6-22_13-10-18.jpeg

Then you must not believe Christianism to be a religion either, since your OP reads:
I believe Christianity is a religion. It has a very clear code of ethics. Islam has a code of UNethics.

Are you making a false comparison? Or are you admitting that Islam is indeed a religion? Gotta be one or the other, you can't have it both ways.:
Nothing false. if she was a Christian, then she would not be a Muslim. That's all that's important.

Why do you plan on "beating" a woman you haven't even established a relationship with? I dunno dude, based on your lock-myself-in-this-box paranoia chains, maybe she should be pondering that question.
I didn't say I was planning to beat anyone. That is what Muslims do (Koran 4:34), and I'm sure not one of them. :biggrin:

ahem- bullshit alert

Quoting you:
With Muslims however, it’s a whole nother ballgame. Non-approval from Muslim family members could mean an “honor killing” of the lady

Yes- you mentioned religion- and yes you mentioned it in context of honor killing.

Snowflake- and a liar.
FALSE! I said nothing about religion. Nothing at all. And even in my words you quoted, I said nothing about any religion (note: I only mentioned Islam, which, as I already stated, is not a religion)

No need to apologize. I don't accept them. :biggrin:

There are some 3 million American Muslims- which participate in U.S. Culture and laws.

Just poor little snowflakes like you make really stupid assumptions.
I'm not assuming anything. I'm observing and reporting the KORAN.

Have you read it? Do you know what's in it ?

Islam is the Koran.

Then you must not believe Christianism to be a religion either, since your OP reads:
I believe Christianity is a religion. It has a very clear code of ethics. Islam has a code of UNethics.

^^ Cherrypicked butthurt. And the same pre-entrenched mythology that got you shut out in the first place.

Are you making a false comparison? Or are you admitting that Islam is indeed a religion? Gotta be one or the other, you can't have it both ways.:
Nothing false. if she was a Christian, then she would not be a Muslim. That's all that's important.

Why?

See that -- simple one-word query to which you have no rational answer. Note the key word, "rational".

Again, as noted from the beginning --- you don't know whether she practiced any religion at all, let alone what it might be. For all you know she was spiritually sui generis. All you have is how here name is pronounced, and from that, you melted down. That's a problem within, not without.

Why do you plan on "beating" a woman you haven't even established a relationship with? I dunno dude, based on your lock-myself-in-this-box paranoia chains, maybe she should be pondering that question.
I didn't say I was planning to beat anyone. That is what Muslims do (Koran 4:34), and I'm sure not one of them. :biggrin:

This time, bullshit blanket butthurt. You're trying your damndest to make excuses for your own failing here.

Having reading comprehension problems ? I said she talked to me, and complimented my guitar and mandolin playing. It was me who refused to talk TO HER.

I know what you said I read it. And excuse me for trying to be nice to you.

He comes with his own whine list. In this case he blew an opportunity solely due to his own paranoiac hangups, and then wants to come here and blame a religion he doesn't understand and wasn't even present in the story, in addition to any posters that saunter in, for his own paranoid fuckup.

ANYTHING to avoid taking responsibility for his own failing. Does make ya wonder why he started the thread in the first place since all he does is go :lalala:

Maybe the reason why you call fear of Islam > "paranoia" is because your liberal OMMISION media doesn't report to you the stuff you need to know to be able to enter forums like this and type knowledge into your posts. Like all liberals who are seriously information-deprived, and massively ignorant about Islam, Islamic terrorism, and Islamization, you speak without knowing.

I didn't "boot" anything. The OP explained perfectly well why I took the actions I did. With little or no knowledge of Islam (the Koran), you're just too information-deprived and ignorant to understand, or you do understand, and you're lying, because you think that is what liberals are supposed to do in discussions about Islam. :rolleyes:

She ALREADY GOT to know me. My looks, my voice, my music, and yes, my politics. It was HER politics that was the problem (and her family) - not mine. Now if I had YOUR politics (and Pogo's) THAT would be a problem. :laugh:

About 10 years ago, I lived next door to a young (about 28) Arab woman. I only spoke to her 3 times. She was very attractive, nice smile, friendly, and did not wear a hijab, or any middle eastern clothing.

She heard me playing my guitar and my mandolin, on my patio (right next to hers), and complimented me. Everything deemed to point straight to a cheerful, romantic hookup beginning to happen, despite my much older age > 61 , although I looked more like 40 (I’ve always looked young for my age). Everything that is, until she told me her name. I forget now what it was, but I remember it was clearly Arabic.

So here I was falling for an Arab girl of rare beauty and grace, liked me and my music. I didn’t know if she was Muslim or not, and I couldn’t bring myself to ask her. What if she had told me she was ? And then I would have had to politely excuse myself and go into my apartment, somewhat impolitely closing the door with her standing there (not good).

It’s possible she was not Muslim. Some Arabs are Christian, although the chances were very slim. I always wondered about this. What if you meet a Muslim woman, you like her, BUT you’ll be opening a Pandora’s Box of unpredictable ramifications. One has to think about the family of this person. With non-Muslims I would hardly give the family much thought. If they didn’t approve of me, that’s their tough luck.

With Muslims however, it’s a whole nother ballgame. Non-approval from Muslim family members could mean an “honor killing” of the lady you are dating, or marrying. Or it could mean an assassination of you yourself. Wil you walk to your mailbox one day, and a car drives by, and bullets fly at you ? Or you start your car one day, and it explodes ? Lots of really bad possibilities. Some of these extreme disapproval could even come from Muslims outside the family, like radical activists, or mosque members. I’m sure some USMB egomaniacs will claim that nothing would stop them, but that just cheap talk.

I saw that woman in WalMArt one day and said hello, but I kept on walking, even though that’s not what I wanted. The consequences of a Muslim/non-Muslim pairing, are an interesting thing to contemplate. I’d say it lends itself to a lot of underestimation. What if we had a daughter. At age 9, would she be expected to be marriage-arranged to some middle-aged Muslim guy ? Would we argue about drinking alcohol, or having pork products in the kitchen ? Might I have to witness the (illegal) killing of animals on Eid al Adha ? And these are just for starters.

For Muslim men and non-Muslim women, it’s far worse. What would the Muslim guy use to beat his wife with ? A bull whip ? Cat of Nine Tails ? A large stick ? Better to contemplate these questions, than just jump right into what you could regret later.

People who haven’t read the Koran, are oblivious to what different worlds Muslims and non-Muslims live in. If you are a non-Muslim, and you marry (or even just date) a Muslim, you may be acquiring a llot more than just the one person you’re hitching up to.
Your hopes and fears bean brain would have never been realized if the arab girl was a muslim.

Muslim women are forbidden to marry a non-muslim man.

Problem solved. ... :thup: ... :cool:

It is YOU who has far more to gain in terms of a teachable moment and challenge to YOUR entrenched biases, based in ignorance (of Islam, ie. the Koran, and everything else your OMMISION media withholds from you).

More to gain by conversing with me, and learning the tons of info you've been deprived of, by your liberal media masters, you poor thing. For you to pay attention to my teaching, will open up an entire world you've been denying yourself. A revelation of which you're terrified, which is why you won't let me teach you. Or will you ? Aren't you a bit curious to learn about how much you don't know ?

For you to pay attention to my teaching, will open up an entire world you've been denying yourself. A revelation of which you're terrified, which is why you won't let me teach you. Or will you ? Aren't you a bit curious to learn about how much you don't know ?
OK.....learn me.

This oughta be fun..... :lol: .. :lol:

^^ Cherrypicked butthurt. And the same pre-entrenched mythology that got you shut out in the first place.
"pre-entrenched mythology" What the hell does THAT mean ? :rolleyes:

Why? See that -- simple one-word query to which you have no rational answer. Note the key word, "rational".

Again, as noted from the beginning --- you don't know whether she practiced any religion at all, let alone what it might be. For all you know she was spiritually sui generis. All you have is how here name is pronounced, and from that, you melted down. That's a problem within, not without.
You don't know why, because as I said you are massively information deprived. It would take me a week of typing to complete the answer to that question, in full. Let's do it briefly > The Koran and its JIHAD is why, dummy.

This time, bullshit blanket butthurt. You're trying your damndest to make excuses for your own failing here.
I'm not making any excuses, and I'm not failing. Would you like me to teach you about Islam, Isalmization, and Islamic terrorism, or do you prefer to remain ignorant ?

He comes with his own whine list. In this case he blew an opportunity solely due to his own paranoiac hangups, and then wants to come here and blame a religion he doesn't understand and wasn't even present in the story, in addition to any posters that saunter in, for his own paranoid fuckup.

ANYTHING to avoid taking responsibility for his own failing. Does make ya wonder why he started the thread in the first place since all he does is go :lalala:

1. That you call my understanding of Islam and normal fear of it, "paranoiac hangups", is merely a display of your ignorance or dishonesty. Either way > Not my problem

2. Islam is not a religion as most people around the world agree, and even some entire nations don't recognize it to be one (ex. Italy)

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status

3. I understand Islam quite well. It is YOU who either doesn't, or pretend you don't. Would you like to take my Isalmization Quiz and find out how much you don't know ? Doesn't cost anything. :biggrin:

Last edited:
About 10 years ago, I lived next door to a young (about 28) Arab woman. I only spoke to her 3 times. She was very attractive, nice smile, friendly, and did not wear a hijab, or any middle eastern clothing.

She heard me playing my guitar and my mandolin, on my patio (right next to hers), and complimented me. Everything deemed to point straight to a cheerful, romantic hookup beginning to happen, despite my much older age > 61 , although I looked more like 40 (I’ve always looked young for my age). Everything that is, until she told me her name. I forget now what it was, but I remember it was clearly Arabic.

So here I was falling for an Arab girl of rare beauty and grace, liked me and my music. I didn’t know if she was Muslim or not, and I couldn’t bring myself to ask her. What if she had told me she was ? And then I would have had to politely excuse myself and go into my apartment, somewhat impolitely closing the door with her standing there (not good).

It’s possible she was not Muslim. Some Arabs are Christian, although the chances were very slim. I always wondered about this. What if you meet a Muslim woman, you like her, BUT you’ll be opening a Pandora’s Box of unpredictable ramifications. One has to think about the family of this person. With non-Muslims I would hardly give the family much thought. If they didn’t approve of me, that’s their tough luck.

With Muslims however, it’s a whole nother ballgame. Non-approval from Muslim family members could mean an “honor killing” of the lady you are dating, or marrying. Or it could mean an assassination of you yourself. Wil you walk to your mailbox one day, and a car drives by, and bullets fly at you ? Or you start your car one day, and it explodes ? Lots of really bad possibilities. Some of these extreme disapproval could even come from Muslims outside the family, like radical activists, or mosque members. I’m sure some USMB egomaniacs will claim that nothing would stop them, but that just cheap talk.

I saw that woman in WalMArt one day and said hello, but I kept on walking, even though that’s not what I wanted. The consequences of a Muslim/non-Muslim pairing, are an interesting thing to contemplate. I’d say it lends itself to a lot of underestimation. What if we had a daughter. At age 9, would she be expected to be marriage-arranged to some middle-aged Muslim guy ? Would we argue about drinking alcohol, or having pork products in the kitchen ? Might I have to witness the (illegal) killing of animals on Eid al Adha ? And these are just for starters.

For Muslim men and non-Muslim women, it’s far worse. What would the Muslim guy use to beat his wife with ? A bull whip ? Cat of Nine Tails ? A large stick ? Better to contemplate these questions, than just jump right into what you could regret later.

People who haven’t read the Koran, are oblivious to what different worlds Muslims and non-Muslims live in. If you are a non-Muslim, and you marry (or even just date) a Muslim, you may be acquiring a llot more than just the one person you’re hitching up to.

I've met several incredibly beatiful Persian women. I hit it in a minute. Besides, that could have been your chance to free her from the yoke of religion. And a most oppressive one at that.

Forum List

Back