🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I refuse the cooties19 vaccine!

Like let us talk the massive numbers of race rioters in the last year + and burn down cities, instead. And lets focus instead on false claims of Trump Russian collusion whilst, (gasp) IGNORING Biden's collusion in the same mother fucking incident. IGNORE THAT. Lets instead focus on one incident on Jan 6th and ignore the hugenomous race riots the Democrats pushed, exploited and THIS PHONEY Coties19 "outbreak".
And...this has WHAT to do with the vaccine?

Because democrats never took Covid seriously to begin with, if they did, they have taken the vaccine under Trump to begin with. So, yes, its political. Plain pure and simple.
They took it seriously Mary....

Those tax cuts put more money in the pockets of 85% of Americans. Fact.
The IRS has released 2018 Statistics of Income (SOI) data.

This data shows that middle income American families saw the biggest tax cut – measured as the percentage decrease in "total tax liability" between 2017 and 2018 – from the Trump-Republican Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).

The vaccine wasn’t available yet under Trump.
Why do you guys keep saying this? Yes, it was. And, here's a clue: The Democrats wouldn't take it for political reasons. Same one I refuse to take it NOW...Political. So, lets cut the crap.

Why do you guys keep saying this? Yes, it was. And, here's a clue: The Democrats wouldn't take it for political reasons. Same one I refuse to take it NOW...Political. So, lets cut the crap.
It was available to limited people, elderly, nursing home residents until January. What Democrats refused to take it? Every one I know jumped on it.

Republicans spread disinformation and fearmongering.

It was available to limited people, elderly, nursing home residents until January. What Democrats refused to take it? Every one I know jumped on it.

Republicans spread disinformation and fearmongering.
Kamala, the loose one, said she would not take it because it would come from Trump.

Forum List

Back