I reject the Trump extremism

I reject it on both sides

1. I don't believe Trump is the source of all our ills and needs continually pummeled.

2. And I definitely don't think he is the cure of those ills by electing him again.

Where do you fall?
I really doubt any lefty on this board thinks he’s the source of all our ills. But sure, he should be pummeled because he definitely deserves it.

Please post it.
Seriously? You never saw the letter from
Congress calling for reforms to the prosecutors office and the statement from the IMF condemning this guy that Biden got booted? If I show those will you admit to being an ignorant fake news watching turd?

He certainly has a bigger history of wheeling and dealing, leaving other holding the bag, failed major hotel project, and lawsuits, "Komrade". Say, Ivan, didn't they teach you English spelling at the Russian troll farm?
No where near as large a "other holding the bag" as your heroes the Clinton's, Obama's, and Biden's whose only wheeling and dealing was payola from "lobbyists" when not fleecing taxpayers. Something I bet you have first hand knowledge of and experience at.

I really doubt you ever had to deal with a P&L statement.

I reject the Trump extremism​

It appears many Americans either reject it or are concerned about it as well.

Threats to democracy clocked in as the most important issue facing the country for a plurality of registered voters, according to an NBC News poll.

The poll found that 21 percent of respondents ranked threats to democracy as the most important issue, followed by 16 percent who indicated the cost of living and 14 percent who said jobs and the economy.

I reject the Trump extremism​

It appears many Americans either reject it or are concerned about it as well.

Threats to democracy clocked in as the most important issue facing the country for a plurality of registered voters, according to an NBC News poll.

The poll found that 21 percent of respondents ranked threats to democracy as the most important issue, followed by 16 percent who indicated the cost of living and 14 percent who said jobs and the economy.

The biggest threat to democracy is government that has too much power.

The biggest threat to democracy is government that has too much power.
If government has too much power it is because we the people conceded it to government. Government, BTW, is not an abstraction. It is, for the most part, made up of elected officials we choose.

But none of that is what about what the poll reveals. Which is, when a sitting prez tries to orchestrate a coup it has an effect on the people.

If government has too much power it is because we the people conceded it to government. Government, BTW, is not an abstraction. It is, for the most part, made up of elected officials we choose. But none of that is what about what the poll reveals. Which is, when a sitting prez tries to orchestrate a coup it has an effect on the people.
I don't know what poll you're talking about, but there's a lot of talk about the fate of democracy in the US. And one the thing founders recognized, that seems to be entirely lost on modern America, is that democracy only works when government is reliably restricted to certain powers. An all-powerful government simply doesn't work as a democracy. And the more powerful government becomes, the more fraught and unworkable democracy becomes.

We're seeing this play out now. As government assumes more and more power in society, more and more things become political issues, a.k.a. more and more things for us to fight about. When important services like health care and education are controlled by the government, the only way to get the kind of health care and education you want is to control the government. So, people fight bitterly for that control.

When government is reliably restricted, allowing the opposition to take power isn't such a big deal. There's only so much damage they can do. When democracy isn't limited, when the majority can literally vote themselves anything, democracy becomes utterly intolerable to the minority. An opposition victory can literally be a life or death matter (especially as gov't moves into health care).

The irony is that we often expand the power and scope of government (throwing more gasoline on the fire) in the name of democracy, when in fact, doing so is destroying democracy.

Seriously? You never saw the letter from
Congress calling for reforms to the prosecutors office and the statement from the IMF condemning this guy that Biden got booted? If I show those will you admit to being an ignorant fake news watching turd?
Where does it call for Shoken to be fired if he keeps investigating Burisma?

If government has too much power it is because we the people conceded it to government. Government, BTW, is not an abstraction. It is, for the most part, made up of elected officials we choose.
That's a gross simplification, and not all of us chose these douchebags. Only idiots like you did

But none of that is what about what the poll reveals. Which is, when a sitting prez tries to orchestrate a coup it has an effect on the people.
There was no coup, douchebag.

What is fascinating about Trump love, is it repeats itself so often throughout history. You see it with Mussolini or Hitler or Stalin or any other authoritarian leader. They are the outsider trying to make things right, often misunderstood, they want to make their nation great again. And people follow and buy into it during times of change. Some people are so easily led, just point, just blame, and the authoritarian will led you back to safety.

President Biden is accomplishing some amazing things. So far so good. You go Joe.

For the reader who does not follow blindly check out this book.

"Democracy is in decline. Over half of the world's population now lives under some form of authoritarian rule. Wherever democracy deteriorates, so does support for transparency and accountability. Disinformation about current events thrives, as do versions of history that cover up authoritarian crimes."

'Strongmen Mussolini to the Present' 'What modern authoritarian leaders have in common (and how they can be stopped).'

Ruth Ben-Ghiat: 'Any society can be susceptible to strongman figures if it's the right time.'

What is fascinating about Trump love, is it repeats itself so often throughout history. You see it with Mussolini or Hitler or Stalin or any other authoritarian leader. They are the outsider trying to make things right, often misunderstood, they want to make their nation great again. And people follow and buy into it during times of change. Some people are so easily led, just point, just blame, and the authoritarian will led you back to safety.

President Biden is accomplishing some amazing things. So far so good. You go Joe.

For the reader who does not follow blindly check out this book.

"Democracy is in decline. Over half of the world's population now lives under some form of authoritarian rule. Wherever democracy deteriorates, so does support for transparency and accountability. Disinformation about current events thrives, as do versions of history that cover up authoritarian crimes."

'Strongmen Mussolini to the Present' 'What modern authoritarian leaders have in common (and how they can be stopped).'

Ruth Ben-Ghiat: 'Any society can be susceptible to strongman figures if it's the right time.'

Destroying this country is not an accomplishment, douchebag.

Where does it call for Shoken to be fired if he keeps investigating Burisma?
He was heading a corrupt element of the Ukraine government. That corruption was wildly know and the work and our government was calling for reform. Nothing to do with Burisma or Hinter Biden. That’s a narrative that y’all like to inject into it.

He was heading a corrupt element of the Ukraine government. That corruption was wildly know and the work and our government was calling for reform. Nothing to do with Burisma or Hinter Biden. That’s a narrative that y’all like to inject into it.
That's nothing but your opinion, so the correct answer is that it doesn't call for Shoken to be fired.

That's nothing but your opinion, so the correct answer is that it doesn't call for Shoken to be fired.
It’s not my opinion is it backed by documents and public statements. The opinion part is you saying that Biden fired him to help Hunter when the facts clearly show that it was a policy objective.

It’s not my opinion is it backed by documents and public statements. The opinion part is you saying that Biden fired him to help Hunter when the facts clearly show that it was a policy objective.
Quote the documents that say Shoken was supposed to get fired.

Forum List

Back