“I Rented an Electric Car for a Four-Day Road Trip. I Spent More Time Charging It Than I Did Sleeping.”

I care that you take the time to inform me you don’t care because without care it’s a careless world filled with careless consequences.
I didnt tell you I didnt care,, I said I dont believe you,,

you leftists are all the same,,, constantly spinning peoples words to control your narrative,,

I havent seen those orders,, got a link??
Follow me to stay abreast of current and historical topics.
Brandon is doing the same.

He is lying.

I must confess I bought my oldest grandson a Honda Hybrid CRV.... He is going into college and needs a dependable car with good gas mileage... the Honda CRV never has to be plugged in it uses a two motor system the E motor is inside the transmission... so it drives like a fully electric car... its weird not to hear it shift but it has 180 Hp and jets along pretty darn good... he is still figuring out gas mileage but thinks he is averaging about 45 miles to each gal used....
Some people don’t travel and live where electricity is a reliable source. EV’s are practical for them.

I thought you were in new york??
and that isnt an order,,,

not sure if you knew this but back in the first days of the ICE gas stations were few and far between and restricted most long distance driving?? and in some cases didnt exist for several hundred miles of dirt roads,,

I thought you were in new york??
and that isnt an order,,,

not sure if you knew this but back in the first days of the ICE gas stations were few and far between and restricted most long distance driving?? and in some cases didnt exist for several hundred miles of dirt roads,,
“Executive order directs state to require that, by 2035, all new cars and passenger trucks sold in California be zero-emission vehicles”

That’s an order.

And 50% of the few charging stations in Leftard HQ Bay Area of California are broken.
Per Leftard UC Berkeley.

So if the Leftards of Leftardism won’t maintain them….

“Executive order directs state to require that, by 2035, all new cars and passenger trucks sold in California be zero-emission vehicles”

That’s an order.

And 50% of the few charging stations in Leftard HQ Bay Area of California are broken.
Per Leftard UC Berkeley.

So if the Leftards of Leftardism won’t maintain them….
what no link??

Forum List

Back