“I Rented an Electric Car for a Four-Day Road Trip. I Spent More Time Charging It Than I Did Sleeping.”

Where is the government building chargers?
Potatohead included $5 billion in subsidies to build those goddamn things in the stimulus packages that were passed. Despicable!

Potatohead included $5 billion in subsidies to build those goddamn things in the stimulus packages that were passed. Despicable!

That says it was bipartisan.

Romney is a centrist to you.

Once the subsidies disappear EV’s will be unaffordable to operate to everyone but the rich.

No they won't. As I've already pointed out, new technology is always initially more expensive and prices come down over time.

Do you all know which is the worst state for EV charging stations?...
It's California... Nor Cal to be exact.... Good job Newsom....

That says it was bipartisan.
If your point is that there are some stupid RINOs in Congress then we all know that. However, the Democrat filth that drafted the bill included that welfare and Potatohead signed it.

Why should my tax money be used to provide you stupid Environmnetal Wacko Moon Bats with charging stations?

If your point is that there are some stupid RINOs in Congress then we all know that. However, the Democrat filth that drafted the bill included that welfare and Potatohead signed it.

Why should my tax money be used to provide you stupid Environmnetal Wacko Moon Bats with charging stations?

I suppose for the same reason we provide so many oil subsidies.

Why would you laugh at them? Do you laugh at everyone that makes choices other than yours?

"Hahaha, you fool, you bought Jif Peanut butter when obviously Skippy is better"

Are you really this petty? (no need to answer as the answer is obvious)

Should I laugh at the guy who bought a car that gets 20mpg when mine gets 40mpg because he has to stop twice as often as I do to refuel?

No, the gas tank size varies and is based on giving you around a 500 mile range, regardless of mpg.
But you should be angry at people getting 20 mpg because they are polluting more and using up fossil fuel more.

The problem is not whether or not one like EVs or not, but that they are a hoax.
They still produce the same emissions as an ICE car getting 29 mpg.
So they are not that clean.
Battery life is questionable.
Batteries are $10k.
Recharge is long.
Batter charge is short lived if you have the heater, lights, and wipers on.

Forum List

Back