Zone1 I reset myself and no longer a toxic person

If you’re using a therapist, consider the value of second opinions. If you’re seeking to fix yourself without assistance, consider any alternative.

Although I am assuming your OP and persona are intended as a joke of some kind, I offer the above advice just on the off-chance that you’re serious.

So you’re no longer a deranged leftist?
I constantly check myself so that no sociological or religious dogma has an absolute importance in my life. Claiming unproven, unprovable things as proven or true, unfortunately, points to schizophrenia.

If you’re using a therapist, consider the value of second opinions. If you’re seeking to fix yourself without assistance, consider any alternative.

Although I am assuming your OP and persona are intended as a joke of some kind, I offer the above advice just on the off-chance that you’re serious.
You are absolutely right but in my country, chemical, psychiatric treatment and accessibility opportunities are much more common than psychotherapy on mental health.

Beyond that, before I reapply for good psychotherapy support, I am focused on going to doctors and getting treatment on the treatment and improvement of my physical and biological problems and deficiencies. Also, instead of poisoning myself and my surroundings, I try to let myself flow in a controlled way in moments of anger or joy. I shouted warning to someone who was driving dangerously in the last day, he cursed, I tried to beat him, but I couldn't.

I'm also planning to get a gun license, because men in my country think it's a feat to be "alpha" with a knife in a car or in a trouser pocket. But I know that penal laws and the universe do not know "masculinity" :p

You just come from your shrinks office and discover this?
No. I realized this as I removed from my life everyone who witnessed my past flaws and stupidities, except my family and relatives. I used to have a pollyanna childish point of view that people should focus on the wants and needs of others, not their own wants and needs.

Oh. I loathe that prick Erdogan. He needs a good coup
No. All that is required is for people to develop themselves ideologically and sociologically rather than being attached to dogmas and mistakes. When a person starts to have problems in his work or success, if you do not show that person feedback and reaction correctly and necessary, regression is inevitable.

Erdogan who buys weaponry off Ivan and who we dropped the F-35 from delivery?
F35s were too expensive and advanced for us. While there are millions of people like me who have no purpose in life, there is no need for such technological and expensive toys. While the whole country is in chronic depression and burnout syndrome mode, Turkey does not need technological things for protection and deterrence, especially with this population growth rate.

No. All that is required is for people to develop themselves ideologically and sociologically rather than being attached to dogmas and mistakes. When a person starts to have problems in his work or success, if you do not show that person feedback and reaction correctly and necessary, regression is inevitable.
No. Erdogan needs to be removed. That’s all.

No. I realized this as I removed from my life everyone who witnessed my past flaws and stupidities, except my family and relatives. I used to have a pollyanna childish point of view that people should focus on the wants and needs of others, not their own wants and needs.
Lol. I was just teasing you. But I can already tell,you are a good writer. Welcome to our land

We need to focus on others but not at the expense of our health and happiness. Then everyone loses

It feels really good. It is good to be free from burnout, narcissism and depressiveness or whatever it is called, to be constructive, if I'm good enough, maybe one day I can see the smurfs, their innocence is a beautiful thing.
Welcome to usmb, or welcome back computerliker if you were here before. Hope you enjoy the boards and that your reset works well for you.

F35s were too expensive and advanced for us. While there are millions of people like me who have no purpose in life, there is no need for such technological and expensive toys. While the whole country is in chronic depression and burnout syndrome mode, Turkey does not need technological things for protection and deterrence, especially with this population growth rate.
BS......we dropped them due to his sucking Ivan off. Tell me why then, if 'we' couldn't afford them, why has Erdogan demanded F-35 delivery for his NATO vote on Ukraine?
Your air force is a bunch of techo retards then?

BS......we dropped them due to his sucking Ivan off. Tell me why then, if 'we' couldn't afford them, why has Erdogan demanded F-35 delivery for his NATO vote on Ukraine?
Your air force is a bunch of techo retards then?
No. With us, it is a cultural habit to give and receive gifts in addition to the product. We are waiting for 2-3 aircraft carrier gifts next to the F-35s, what's the point of buying them after we can't display that many aircraft at occean :p ( Joking aside, I wish the problems in the F35 and all other bilateral relations to be improved, and better and stronger relations on common interests.)

Actually, I created a nice solution proposal to NATO for the Russian S400s, but no one cared. For the S400 Missiles, let the US sell us a Usb Type-C radar and trigger system, let's run the S400s with Windows 11 and Usb Type-C instead of the Russian computer.:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
No. With us, it is a cultural habit to give and receive gifts in addition to the product. We are waiting for 2-3 aircraft carrier gifts next to the F-35s, what's the point of buying them after we can't display that many aircraft at occean :p ( Joking aside, I wish the problems in the F35 and all other bilateral relations to be improved, and better and stronger relations on common interests.)

Actually, I created a nice solution proposal to NATO for the Russian S400s, but no one cared. For the S400 Missiles, let the US sell us a Usb Type-C radar and trigger system, let's run the S400s with Windows 11 and Usb Type-C instead of the Russian computer.:eusa_boohoo:
Don't forget, Erdogan has visions of becoming the next Caliphate.
Wonder if we've had a look at the S-400's yet.

Don't forget, Erdogan has visions of becoming the next Caliphate.
Wonder if we've had a look at the S-400's yet.
I have pessimistic and sad observations and thoughts on this subject, but I prefer not to say it within the framework of freedom of expression :D

Countries that are aware of the potential of Islamic radicalism in Turkey, unfortunately, do not hesitate to make moral and material investments in this regard, so Islamic radicalism is inevitable. Unfortunately, it is this selfishness that kills my hope against my own nation and allied states.

The July 15 coup was carried out by the "FETO", a truly religious sect, and people were not mature enough to put a prejudice or distance against neither religion nor sects. Dogmas are like that, unquestioned - there is no wrong and they are eternal (!!) Even if there is a god, I think that there may be a god created by the universe rather than a god who created the universe.

Forum List

Back