Zone1 I reset myself and no longer a toxic person

I kid, you're all nice people! I really don't dislike anyone here, except on the weekends. The weekends are a different story. But during the week, you're all cool! I don't know what happens to you peeps on the weekend that makes you creepy, but that's something for another thread and another time. But you're all cool tonight.
Ever think on the weekend that half the board is plastered and stoned at any given moment?

That should solve your weekend mystery

It feels really good. It is good to be free from burnout, narcissism and depressiveness or whatever it is called, to be constructive, if I'm good enough, maybe one day I can see the smurfs, their innocence is a beautiful thing.
Hopefully you got a new "hard drive".
That in itself can create joy

Post reported

Grow up

full-house-im-telling.gif

STFU

And my name is flan 🍮
Sorry Fran

As a Junior Hall Monitor I must report you for a major Zone 1 infraction. Though I don't have my training wheels off, this an Emergency and I must report you now

Reported....1pm est

Hopefully you got a new "hard drive".
That in itself can create joy
Actually, there wasn't, but when I saw the last internet surgery of the Non-United Nations, where they did a free genital medical operation. While I thought it was a project for world peace and the development of people's mental and sexual health, I learned after the operation that it was a military project.

They installed NVME nano sized ssd and ran the primary system from there, and now my eye's speed lags behind the speed of storage while learning something. When I got up after the operation, I saw that I started to see things like new storage, wireless ethernet card, radar-enabled and sexual limb that can be resized independently of psychological states. They also added a 3 mm smart bullet system without asking me. Stupid engineers attached the shell casings to my large intestine and said that if the software detects an enemy via radar and starts firing, it's normal to poop

It feels really good. It is good to be free from burnout, narcissism and depressiveness or whatever it is called, to be constructive, if I'm good enough, maybe one day I can see the smurfs, their innocence is a beautiful thing.
Since when are Smurfs relevant.Given that Disney has been
Woked.Do a wee bit of research and look up one of the Greatest
patriotic U.S. Jews in american history.
That being Al Jolson All that need be proof is just one of his
classics,But he has dozens.About as impactful as it gets.
Now more than ever needed.
I rest me case.

I think you have ' I been banned' psychosis from many internet forums.....Why do I have a hunch?
Been ratted out on other forums, banned and now come here for personal resolution.
Banned yes

I stand up to BULLIES

Some forums are run by bullies

I tried to use it with my super ego, but it didn't work. ( normally ) By the way, my aim is to meet new people and communicate in my spare time rather than attracting attention. It feels good to try to be constructive, to meet new people, after what I've done to myself and others by intentionally, unintentionally being bullied or bullied.
You still seem to be a narcissist and you are very boring one at that.

I couldn't get past the first page, just sad.

Forum List

Back