I S I S Captures Route Irish. This Contradicts Dempsey Saying Iraq Under Control.

*Camp 10421769
ECOLICHICK has been absent for over a month, ever since she took a beating here on this thread about Route Irish and gig as ISIS cheerleader.

I could imagine that EC went to Baghdad to check things out for herself and as she traveled down Route Irish for the millionth time those IS terrorists captured her. Who knows the stories we will here when she gets back.

AceR 10420954
The media is STILL ignoring this huge story? Shame on them!
the

It must be because the media has never ever driven down Route Irish like EconChick so gloriously did!

They cannot know what god's gift to Iraq from America knows.

He who laughs last lasts longest.
ECOLICHICK has been absent for over a month, ever since she took a beating here on this thread about Route Irish and gig as ISIS cheerleader.

Debatin' is hard!!!!!!!!!!

So Jakey and NotFooled, do you know what Route Irish is?

Do you know the significance of ISIS capturing it?

I'll let you read up and figure out why you continue to be wrong about Obama's strategy in Iraq.

Would it kill you post a link?

Do you think all information comes off the internet?

Those who rely only on the internet are the kind of dummies that predicted Democrats were going to keep the Senate.

But when the link shows up, I'll be happy to post it.

You predicted the stock market would collapse when the Fed ended QE, so shut the fuck up grandma.

There is no news story anywhere on what you're 'reporting'.

When did the Fed End QE?

LOL! Where in the hell did ya get THAT?

I'll let you read up and figure out why you continue to be wrong about Obama's strategy in Iraq.

Those who rely only on the internet are the kind of dummies that predicted Democrats were going to keep the Senate.

You predicted the stock market would collapse when the Fed ended QE, so shut the fuck up grandma.

When did the Fed End QE?

Fed Ends QE Perks Up Labor Market Outlook - Forbes

When did the Fed End QE?

Fed Ends QE Perks Up Labor Market Outlook - Forbes

bbc.com/news/business-29823798

When did the Fed End QE?

When you pay attention to news instead of always making stuff up the way you do, or listening to agenda driven rw liars on the radio or over at FOX you will be amazed at what happens to your knowledge about current events, history, etc.

Has Route Irish or Baghdad fallen?

EC has never documented she worked at the Joint Chiefs. If she did, she carried donuts and poured coffee for the junior officer minions of the staff. She may have set up briefing boards.

I plan on bumping it at least weekly until a mod has mercy on econchick and locks it.

Why would they lock up god's gift to Iraq's thread when she has so much more intelligent and informative stuff to tell us - like this:

EC 10184722
Shut the fuck up, loser.

Since she shut up she must've been talking to herself. The only one in the whole wide world that understands her.

Now closing in on 2 months since this happened, per our resident intel analyst who has gone missing, and not one word by any media outlet.

Now closing in on 2 months since this happened, per our resident intel analyst who has gone missing, and not one word by any media outlet.

What's the statute of limitations on a right winger fabricated news story before it can be officially debunked? Seven years seems too long and DAIISH will be long driven from Iraq by then, but who really misses the foul-mouthed Econ RouteIrish Chick anyway?

Shut the fuck up, loser.

Security forces liberate al-Harariyat in Anbar
January 15, 2015 _ 3:19 PM
The Ministry of Defense announced Wednesday, that the security forces have regained control over the entire area of al-Harariyat in Anbar province.

The Ministry of Defense announced Wednesday, that the security forces have regained control over the entire area of al-Harariyat in Anbar province.

The ministry said , “The security forces liberated the entire area of al-Harariyat from the ISIS group elements and opened the roads for army vehicles to conduct counter operations against the terrorists.”

Security forces liberate al-Harariyat in Anbar - AhlulBayt News Agency - ABNA - Shia News

More disappointment for Econ (RouteIrish) Chick in the news

EconChick? Where are you, darling?

She must be in a state of confusion since her team is being pushed northward and westward and away from Mosul. And therefore away from Baghdad and that highway that god's gift to Iraq blessed with her travel to and fro to convince Iraqis that Bush43 bombed and invaded and killed a great many of them for their own good.

Here's real news about Iraq:

Combined Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve

February 9, 2015
Release # 20150209.1
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ISIL Pushed from Bridgeheads North of Mosul

SOUTHWEST ASIA – Combined Joint Task Force-Operation Inherent Resolve delivered precise and effective airstrikes on enemy positions near Mosul, in support of the Iraqi Government’s fight against ISIL. Security Forces from the Kurdish region seized three bridgeheads on the west bank of the Tigris River, north of Mosul in formerly held Daesh areas.

From Feb. 6-8, in support of the Government of Iraq’s (GOI) campaign to defeat ISIL, the Coalition executed four close air support airstrikes to facilitate the maneuver of the Kurdish Security Forces and their successful attack. In addition to airstrikes, Coalition Advise and Assist teams continue to provide operational and intelligence assistance to Kurdish Security Forces which further enables them to successfully conduct offensive operations.

The CJTF-OIR Coalition will continue supporting efforts on behalf of all Iraqi Security Forces and the GoI, to attack and defeat Daesh. Kurdish Peshmerga Forces now hold the gains they have made and are postured to retake additional territory from Daesh in the vicinity of Mosul.

http://www.defense.gov/home/features/2014/0814_iraq/Bridgehead-Press-Release.pdf

Forum List

Back