I S I S Captures Route Irish. This Contradicts Dempsey Saying Iraq Under Control.

So Jakey and NotFooled, do you know what Route Irish is?

Do you know the significance of ISIS capturing it?

I'll let you read up and figure out why you continue to be wrong about Obama's strategy in Iraq.

Actually the one to blame is scumbag War Criminal Bush II.

Do you remember Saddam Hussein brazenly executing foreigners?

I'll let you read up and figure out why you continue to be wrong about Obama's strategy in Iraq.

What's wrong with Obama's strategy EconChick? This from my preceding post:

"ISIL Pushed from Bridgeheads North of Mosul - SOUTHWEST ASIA – Combined Joint Task Force-Operation Inherent Resolve delivered precise and effective airstrikes on enemy positions near Mosul, in support of the Iraqi Government’s fight against ISIL. Security Forces from the Kurdish region seized three bridgeheads on the west bank of the Tigris River, north of Mosul in formerly held Daesh areas"

The Kurds will be launching a major attack in the north followed by a massive Iraqi drive across the western portion of the state to smash into Syria at the main border crossings. Assad has agreed to let the Iraqis and Kurds continue hot pursuit into his country as Jordan, French, and US airforces punish ISIS from the sky.

Hardly. Too bad for Darsh cheerleaders.
Brennan said on ‘Fox News Sunday’ that, “Clearly, ISIS momentum inside of Iraq and Syria has been blunted and it has been stopped,” noting that, “The United States and its allies have been conducting airstrikes against ISIS since last summer, and Iraqi forces have recently regained key strategic cities from the militants.

“Our working with the Iraqis and the Iraqis now trying to push back against it, it is having some great, I think, progress,” he continued.

Brennan said that although the United States and Iran are fighting the extremist group, but he did not consider Iran an ally in this fight. “Iran realizes it will face enormous repercussions and consequences if it decides to proceed with the manufacture of nuclear weapons efforts.”

ISIS lost momentum in Iraq and Syria says CIA Director - Iraqi News

Brennan said on ‘Fox News Sunday’ that, “Clearly, ISIS momentum inside of Iraq and Syria has been blunted and it has been stopped,” noting that, “The United States and its allies have been conducting airstrikes against ISIS since last summer, and Iraqi forces have recently regained key strategic cities from the militants.

“Our working with the Iraqis and the Iraqis now trying to push back against it, it is having some great, I think, progress,” he continued.

Brennan said that although the United States and Iran are fighting the extremist group, but he did not consider Iran an ally in this fight. “Iran realizes it will face enormous repercussions and consequences if it decides to proceed with the manufacture of nuclear weapons efforts.”

Who believes anything the fuckin' CIA says?

Losing momentum is a good thing but it isn't defeat. Does obama know there will be enormous consequences if Iran builds nukes? He doesn't act like it.

Econchick must have kicked some serious ass if you girls are still sniveling about her! Maybe she has something better to do?

Icew 11030328
Does obama know there will be enormous consequences if Iran builds nukes

The consequences of "no deal" are much higher. If Iran tries to build a bomb after signing a deal it will take them a year to get there. Status Quo they get there, or close, in three months. Western intelligence improves greatly with a deal on what critical targets to hit.

Last edited:
Icew 11030328
Losing momentum is a good thing but it isn't defeat.[/QUOTE

Just read in the Economist that Daesh terrorist scum have lost (mostly in Iraq) 25% of the territory they seized last summer and their income has been reduced overall by 75%.

Not one American has been killed in combat in Iraq and Daesh's momentum has been reversed. It may take longer this way but I approve keeping Americans alive because it really is Iraqis duty to fight for their own security

Defeat will come to Daesh but I agree with Obama. It is not a battle American troops should be dying and bleeding in.

You may disagree but as an America I am certain that right winger disagreement on this policy truly sucks .

So Jakey and NotFooled, do you know what Route Irish is?

Do you know the significance of ISIS capturing it?

Any update on this?

Yes Obama is a failure, just the far left ignores it.

Things have become much worse since this thread started, yet the far left will not admit it..

WrmK 11425692
. Yeah... It's much worse than it was when this started and it's getting worse by the day.

It is worse in what terms in Iraq? Route Irish has not been captured and Baghdad has not fallen as you right wingers have been hoping for.

The Iraq Army refused to stand and fight in Ramadi recently. - So do you want Americans sent back in to fight for them and die and be wounded and we pay for it as it was in those great Bush years?

When Americans start dying and losing limbs and minds in numbers such as 4484/40,000 over 8 years of dumb war I would say Iraq was worse than it was when Bush started it.

Forum List

Back