I start laughing now just thinking about the debates. Can you imagine?

Debates:
TRUMP - Markets, Economy, Employment, Trade

DEMOCRATS - "Orange Man Bad !! "
Yeah look at the terrible job that Obama did on unemployment:

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH

During the election youā€™re going to be looking a lot at a lot of charts that look just like this.
Republicans had the house 16-17-18 .. thank you republicans

Say for instance that Eric Swalwell became the Democratic nominee. So thereā€™s Trump and Eric up on stage and Trump calls Eric a name and talks about him being half trumps age.

TRUMP: Youā€™re just an inexperienced little kid.

ERIC: Iā€™m not little. Look at my hands.

Or say Elizabeth Warren is the nominee. Imagine this exchange.

TRUMP: Oh look at that. Itā€™s Pocahontas. We have Pocahontas trying to become president.

WARREN: When I grew up we were taught civility, my parents told me never call people names. Or you could get a spanking. Mr. Trump, have you ever been spanked?

I can see different scenarios for every Democratic presidential nominee and Donald Trump having a discussion during the debateā€™s.

Can you think of a few possible scenarios for during the debates?
lol trump is going to destroy democrats.. he will embarrass all of them
Trump has already embarrassed the Democrats. In fact, heā€™s embarrassed the entire country. Thatā€™s what happens when you are Putinā€™s bitch. Oh that could be a new nickname for Trump. Putinā€˜s bitch. That would be hilarious.
I could see Joe Biden saying that. Putinā€˜s bitch.
Well didnā€™t joe do someone illegal in Russia regarding his son?? Hmmm interesting route haha
Yeah bring up doing illegal stuff with Russia. I think that would be a great topic to discuss during a debate, donā€™t you?

Of course it would. Trump has a multi million dollar, multi year investigation that didn't find evidence of conspiracy with Russia. He can drop all 400 pages plus on the stage and ask Plugs if he has anything like that.

I could see it now:

Moderator: President Trump when President Bush left office Unemployment was at 10% and when President Obama left office unemployment was at 4%. Currently unemployment is at 3%. Who is better at the economy Bush Obama or you?

President Trump: Obama wonā€™t release his birth certificate.

Moderator: President trump, currently you are an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies. If you donā€™t win this election do you think youā€™ll be charged?

President Trump: crooked Hillary.

Say for instance that Eric Swalwell became the Democratic nominee. So thereā€™s Trump and Eric up on stage and Trump calls Eric a name and talks about him being half trumps age.

TRUMP: Oh look at that. Itā€™s Pocahontas. We have Pocahontas trying to become president.

WARREN: When I grew up we were taught civility, my parents told me never call people names. Or you could get a spanking. Mr. Trump, have you ever been spanked?

I can see different scenarios for every Democratic presidential nominee and Donald Trump having a discussion during the debateā€™s.

Its Biden and Trump sits a Girl Scout troop in the front row. Biden only lasts 3 minutes before he leaves the podium to starts sniffing and groping

Trump has already embarrassed the Democrats. In fact, heā€™s embarrassed the entire country. Thatā€™s what happens when you are Putinā€™s bitch. Oh that could be a new nickname for Trump. Putinā€˜s bitch. That would be hilarious.
Well didnā€™t joe do someone illegal in Russia regarding his son?? Hmmm interesting route haha
Yeah bring up doing illegal stuff with Russia. I think that would be a great topic to discuss during a debate, donā€™t you?

Of course it would. Trump has a multi million dollar, multi year investigation that didn't find evidence of conspiracy with Russia. He can drop all 400 pages plus on the stage and ask Plugs if he has anything like that.
Itā€™s not that they didnā€™t find any. They didnā€™t find enough to charge him for it.

At least not for conspiracy.

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j

Oops!

Itā€™s not that they didnā€™t find any. They didnā€™t find enough to charge him for it.

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j

Oops!
Trump could have fired and replaced mueller at any time.. lol why are democrats so uneducated?

Its Biden and Trump sits a Girl Scout troop in the front row. Biden only lasts 3 minutes before he leaves the podium to starts sniffing and groping
D5ctP2oW4AAEWwC

Biden hugs everybody. Trump targets his touching to women and little girls, especially his daughter. Which is worse?

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j

Oops!
Trump could have fired and replaced mueller at any time.. lol why are democrats so uneducated?
He wanted to. Thatā€™s one of the obstruction charges in the Mueller report. Only everyone refused to do it. And Trump doesnā€™t like to get his hands dirty. He likes to get other people to commit his crimes. You can read all about it in the Mueller report. I put a link in my signature line.

D5ctP2oW4AAEWwC

Biden hugs everybody. Trump targets his touching to women and little girls, especially his daughter. Which is worse?

Yeah Biden hugs little girls- tightly.

Botox-ed brain is not helping him either

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j

Oops!
He wanted to. Thatā€™s one of the obstruction charges in the Mueller report. Only everyone refused to do it. And Trump doesnā€™t like to get his hands dirty. He likes to get other people to commit his crimes. You can read all about it in the Mueller report. I put a link in my signature line.
You should probably read it it says trump thought mueller hired a bias team of investigators, and wanted to replace him.. and he could have. Thatā€™s not obstruction. Deal with it

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j

Oops!

Perfect for a debate level. Most of the audience only knows that millions of dollars and years of looking don't nothing.

I could see it now:

Moderator: President Trump when President Bush left office Unemployment was at 10% and when President Obama left office unemployment was at 4%. Currently unemployment is at 3%. Who is better at the economy Bush Obama or you?

President Trump: Obama wonā€™t release his birth certificate.
ill tell you who is responsible more than obama or trump.....the American entrepreneur...the people who owned the businesses and who spent money to get things moving again...

Yeah, I can see the debates already. Biden walks out to his Campaign theme song, Oingo Boingo Little Girls.

He dances onto the stage, and then down into the crowd to hug and fondle a bunch of prepubescent girls.

Or. It could be any of the nominees, of course, the debate will be called early as the Democratic nominee, no matter who it is, starts screaming with spittle flying out of their mouths that Trump is Hitler, Trump is Hitler. Wild eyed and ranting incoherently the Democratic Nominee is sedated and led off stage still mumbling that Trump is Hitler. MSNBC, CNN, and most of the Newspapers will all declare it a huge victory for the Democrats. The View is one big group orgasm the next morning.

So yes, imagining the debates is easy. So is imagining the election, or should I say re-election of Trump since the Democrats are too stupid to run anyone who isnā€™t left of Lenin.

Creepy video

That is creepy. It reminds me of something else.

Trump accused of walking into changing room of teenage South Padre pageant contestants in 1997

Ages 15 to 18.

Imagine the song with some of Joeā€™s greatest gropes.

im laughing already

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j

Oops!

In other news, scientists at CERN announced they may have discovered an Obstruction particle lurking in the penumbra of the Mueller "No Collusion No Obstruction" Report

cern.jpg

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j

Oops!
You should probably read it it says trump thought mueller hired a bias team of investigators, and wanted to replace him.. and he could have. Thatā€™s not obstruction. Deal with it
Yeah a Republican who hired mostly Republicans. Sounds biased to me.

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j

Oops!
I donā€™t care what he called him self.. what mueller did was wrong.. trump called him a bitch today on national TV ... mueller has no balls

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j

Oops!
I donā€™t care what he called him self.. what mueller did was wrong.. trump called him a bitch today on national TV ... mueller has no balls
5346-1516602782-34bdb4d8a9bf66d619f5e27dc790b5ec.jpg

See the guy on the left? Republicans say he has no balls and call him a coward and a chicken.

See the guy on the right? Heā€™s the Republicanā€™s hero, heā€™s got bone spurs.

Forum List

Back