I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration

I was expecting a meme you got a song for me instead?
You are a perfect example of why we shouldnt vote Dem. You are a LIAR When called out and proven you then go to you are BENEATH ME LOWER MIDDLE CLASS.

Typical Elitist Dem and how you view people who make less. You increase taxes, regs, and screw the peoole til all who can afford to leave.

Your sorry Ass should be on Bill Boards on why not to vote Dem.

Even fellow conservatives of mine don't think that we need Trump back. Under Trump our border was secure, there were no wars, gas prices were under two dollars, unemployment rate was down, no inflation to the extent we had after Trump's term was over,... What exactly am I missing here?

Edit: Oh yeah and the LGBT community wasn't destroying our country and black on white racism wasn't nearly as bad.
Lower unemployment

Higher GDP

Infrastructure Law

Chips & Science Law

Defense of Democracy

Defense of a Right of Privacy

No soap opera from a orange drama queen

You are a perfect example of why we shouldnt vote Dem. You are a LIAR When called out and proven you then go to you are BENEATH ME LOWER MIDDLE CLASS.

Typical Elitist Dem and how you view people who make less. You increase taxes, regs, and screw the peoole til all who can afford to leave.

Your sorry Ass should be on Bill Boards on why not to vote Dem.
Me viewing you as inferior has nothing to do with your income level.

Record stock markets

No Spicy press conferences

No lying, alternative facts and general ignorance

No weather forecasts with Sharpies

No talk of nuking hurricanes

No talk of drinking bleach, disinfectants or taking horse paste.

No coddling of dictators and dictator wannabes

For me, the border is the biggest difference between another term of Biden or Trump. I have thought for years that Presidents get too much blame and credit for what happens in the economy. The Federal Reserve has a much bigger influence regarding economic conditions than the president.

IF the border so damn important, then why the fuck is P01135809 telling ReNaziKlans in the House and Senate to vote down the current legislation that big bipartisan support in both the House and in the Senate? This bill has money for Border Patrol Agents and updates necessary technology.

This bill would do a lot for the and P01135809 wants it killed, that how important the border is to him.

IF the border so damn important, then why the fuck is P01135809 telling ReNaziKlans in the House and Senate to vote down the current legislation that big bipartisan support in both the House and in the Senate? This bill has money for Border Patrol Agents and updates necessary technology.

This bill would do a lot for the and P01135809 wants it killed, that how important the border is to him.
Show us the Damn Bill

No forcing 11-year-old girls to birth their rapists kid and pay for it herself.

No women bleeding out in hospital parking lots suffering more for the state.

No family separation policy at the border.

No highest office holder who has been adjudicated to be a sexual abuser.

No highest office holder who has been adjudicated to be a business fraud.

Covid happened on Trump's watch and a million people died because he was such a horrible President.

Now you have a do nothing Congress!
BS More died under Biden. And he had the so called Vaccines.

Cheap drugs would have changed the outcome Trump's mistake was not Firing and replacing Fauci and the FDA leaders with Pharma tattoed on their asses.

No forcing 11-year-old girls to birth their rapists kid and pay for it herself.

No women bleeding out in hospital parking lots suffering more for the state.

No family separation policy at the border.

No highest office holder who has been adjudicated to be a sexual abuser.

No highest office holder who has been adjudicated to be a business fraud.
Abortions arent banned. A drive to another state and you can still Murder a baby clown.

I just posted this song in another topic and I think that it fits here as well because it all ties in to what's going on underneath the current administration.

Forum List

Back